Square Foot Gardening Forum
[table bgcolor=#000000 height=275][tr][td]
Virtual Flyovers - 2017 Toplef10Virtual Flyovers - 2017 1zd3ho10

Hello Guest!
Welcome to the official Square Foot Gardening Forum.
There's lots to learn here by reading as a guest. However, if you become a member (it's free, ad free and spam-free) you'll have access to our large vermiculite databases, our seed exchange spreadsheets, Mel's Mix calculator, and many more members' pictures in the Gallery. Enjoy.

Virtual Flyovers - 2017 I22gcj10Virtual Flyovers - 2017 14dhcg10

[/td][/tr][/table]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Square Foot Gardening Forum
[table bgcolor=#000000 height=275][tr][td]
Virtual Flyovers - 2017 Toplef10Virtual Flyovers - 2017 1zd3ho10

Hello Guest!
Welcome to the official Square Foot Gardening Forum.
There's lots to learn here by reading as a guest. However, if you become a member (it's free, ad free and spam-free) you'll have access to our large vermiculite databases, our seed exchange spreadsheets, Mel's Mix calculator, and many more members' pictures in the Gallery. Enjoy.

Virtual Flyovers - 2017 I22gcj10Virtual Flyovers - 2017 14dhcg10

[/td][/tr][/table]
Square Foot Gardening Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 

 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» What are you eating from your garden today?
by Scorpio Rising Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Hi from Lapeer Michigan
by Scorpio Rising 7/13/2024, 1:05 pm

» N&C Midwest—July 2024
by Scorpio Rising 7/13/2024, 12:18 pm

» Baker Creek Heirloom Whole Seed Catalog Pre-Order
by OhioGardener 7/11/2024, 4:00 pm

» Senseless Banter...
by OhioGardener 7/11/2024, 1:01 pm

» Mark's first SFG
by sanderson 7/9/2024, 2:23 pm

» Wasabi Radish
by markqz 7/8/2024, 10:14 pm

» Check out your local (seed) library !
by OhioGardener 7/8/2024, 11:45 am

» YIKES! I'm hosting uninvited guests in my squash...
by tappingmom 7/3/2024, 9:43 am

» Baked Eggplant
by OhioGardener 7/2/2024, 7:45 am

» N&C Midwest—June 2024
by nrstooge 7/1/2024, 7:48 am

» Happy Birthday!!
by AtlantaMarie 7/1/2024, 5:54 am

» Epic Gardening "Master Class on Square Food Gardening"
by sanderson 6/26/2024, 10:03 pm

» Cover Crops to Kill Nematodes
by sanderson 6/25/2024, 6:17 pm

» Growing Tomatoes in 6" of soil?
by sanderson 6/25/2024, 4:21 pm

» What Have You Picked From Your Garden Today
by markqz 6/25/2024, 2:42 pm

» Frequency/amount to water
by OhioGardener 6/22/2024, 5:34 pm

» Rhubarb Tom Collins
by DonP 6/19/2024, 2:10 pm

» Change email address
by sanderson 6/19/2024, 2:00 am

» Howdy from San Diego, CA
by sanderson 6/19/2024, 12:49 am

» Getting Started
by Turan 6/18/2024, 12:58 pm

» Turan's Garden Western Mountains and Plains
by Scorpio Rising 6/18/2024, 11:49 am

» Question about replenishing squares after harvest
by SMEDLEY BUTLER 6/17/2024, 12:14 am

» My NWA garden
by Guinevere 6/13/2024, 11:13 am

» creating grids
by plantoid 6/13/2024, 6:42 am

» SFG jOURNEY-What's Hiding in your organic fertilizer
by has55 6/13/2024, 12:40 am

» Got zucchini? Toot your own horn!
by MrBooker 6/12/2024, 5:19 pm

» Ohio Gardener's Greenhouse
by has55 6/12/2024, 1:17 pm

» New SFGer from Perth Australia.
by sanderson 6/8/2024, 3:23 am

» National Gardening Week?
by Scorpio Rising 6/5/2024, 11:17 am

Google

Search SFG Forum

Virtual Flyovers - 2017

+4
Scorpio Rising
CapeCoddess
RoOsTeR
trolleydriver
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Virtual Flyovers - 2017 Empty Virtual Flyovers - 2017

Post  trolleydriver 2/2/2017, 8:27 pm

I've got my flight simulator back in action. Last year I did some "virtual flyovers" of areas where some forum members live. Keep in mind that the scenery in the simulator is only an approximation of the real world. One of the previous flyovers was over Cape Cod for our own CapeCoddess (CC). Today I installed some "photorealistic scenery" for Massachusetts. So here is a virtual flyover of Cape Cod with this new scenery.

First a single photo.
Virtual Flyovers - 2017 Capture110_zpsdfucfage

And now for a slideshow of the flight please go to this link:
https://s87.photobucket.com/user/vifc313/slideshow/Miscellaneous/Cape%20Cod/Cape%20Cod%202017
avatar
trolleydriver

Forum Moderator

Male Posts : 5394
Join date : 2015-05-04
Age : 76
Location : Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Back to top Go down

Virtual Flyovers - 2017 Empty Re: Virtual Flyovers - 2017

Post  RoOsTeR 2/2/2017, 9:55 pm

That's really cool. I tried a flight simulator for awhile, trying to learn how to fly a zagi and a helicopter that I built. I succeeded in neither lol.

____________________________

Virtual Flyovers - 2017 Logo-111
I am my gardens worst enemy.
RoOsTeR
RoOsTeR

Male Posts : 4316
Join date : 2011-10-04
Location : Colorado Front Range

Back to top Go down

Virtual Flyovers - 2017 Empty Re: Virtual Flyovers - 2017

Post  CapeCoddess 2/3/2017, 10:24 am

Those photos are BEEUUUTIFUL, TD!  Thanks!  Virtual Flyovers - 2017 679265 
#19 shows the landing strip in P-town where my friend did a hard landing and my co-pilot chair unlocked and slid all the way forward.  A harrowing experience to be sure!!!  Thank goodness for seatbelts.  

Even tho I've flown over the Cape often I didn't realize there was so much water inland but it really shows up there.  I'm going to watch again and see if I can find my neighborhood.

CC
CapeCoddess
CapeCoddess

Posts : 6824
Join date : 2012-05-20
Age : 68
Location : elbow of the Cape, MA, Zone 6b/7a

Back to top Go down

Virtual Flyovers - 2017 Empty Re: Virtual Flyovers - 2017

Post  RoOsTeR 2/3/2017, 2:17 pm

Pretty amazing. What flight simulator is that? Looks miles above anything I used lol.

P-town. My wife and I had a blast there some 20+ years ago! I remember a lighthouse we went in that was really neat. I think it was a lighthouse...witches come to mind...I think...

____________________________

Virtual Flyovers - 2017 Logo-111
I am my gardens worst enemy.
RoOsTeR
RoOsTeR

Male Posts : 4316
Join date : 2011-10-04
Location : Colorado Front Range

Back to top Go down

Virtual Flyovers - 2017 Empty Re: Virtual Flyovers - 2017

Post  trolleydriver 2/3/2017, 3:45 pm

CC ... Here are some more shots which I think may be in your specific area. Glad you wer not hurt in that plane incident at P-town.

WARNING for Kelejan:  Please do not look at this slideshow since there are some pictures of the plane that may be upsetting to you.

https://s87.photobucket.com/user/vifc313/slideshow/Miscellaneous/Cape%20Cod/Cape%20Cod%202017/Cape%20Cod%202017-1
avatar
trolleydriver

Forum Moderator

Male Posts : 5394
Join date : 2015-05-04
Age : 76
Location : Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Back to top Go down

Virtual Flyovers - 2017 Empty Re: Virtual Flyovers - 2017

Post  trolleydriver 2/3/2017, 4:05 pm

RoOsTeR wrote:Pretty amazing. What flight simulator is that? Looks miles above anything I used lol.

Here is a photo of the simulator and a slideshow (not for Kelejan) of a 757 taking off from KBOS and flying near Boston.

Virtual Flyovers - 2017 20170203_144736_zpshhl3exq1

Slideshow
https://s87.photobucket.com/user/vifc313/slideshow/Miscellaneous/Boston

Flight Simulator Specifications:
- CPU is an Intel i5-750 overclocked to 3.8Ghz
- 512Gb Solid State Drive (SSD) + 1 Terabyte hard drive
- 4 Gb memory
- Video card is NVIDIA (can't remember the model/specs)
- 24 inch and 23 inch 1080p monitors
- Operating System is Windows 10 Professional
- Microsoft Flight Simulator FSX software with a whole bunch of add-on planes, scenery, etc.
- Saitek radio panel, multipanel (autopilot) and switch panel
- CH Products yoke, pedals and throttle quadrant
- TrackIR head-tracking system (camera is sitting on top of the top monitor)

I need a hardware upgrade since the main computer is several years old. But with money going into gardening it is doubtful that such an upgrade will take place.
avatar
trolleydriver

Forum Moderator

Male Posts : 5394
Join date : 2015-05-04
Age : 76
Location : Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Back to top Go down

Virtual Flyovers - 2017 Empty Re: Virtual Flyovers - 2017

Post  trolleydriver 2/3/2017, 5:49 pm

And some more for CC. The plane has the Cape Air livery. This is low level flying and the photoreal scenery is quite blurry at these levels.

Virtual Flyovers - 2017 Capture300_zpskgd15t8m


Slideshow (not for Kelejan).
https://s87.photobucket.com/user/vifc313/slideshow/Miscellaneous/Cape%20Cod/Cape%20Cod%202017/Cape%20Cod%202017-2
avatar
trolleydriver

Forum Moderator

Male Posts : 5394
Join date : 2015-05-04
Age : 76
Location : Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Back to top Go down

Virtual Flyovers - 2017 Empty Re: Virtual Flyovers - 2017

Post  Scorpio Rising 2/3/2017, 6:30 pm

Nice pics, TD!
Scorpio Rising
Scorpio Rising

Female Posts : 8793
Join date : 2015-06-12
Age : 62
Location : Ada, Ohio

Back to top Go down

Virtual Flyovers - 2017 Empty Re: Virtual Flyovers - 2017

Post  RoOsTeR 2/3/2017, 8:24 pm

trolleydriver wrote:
RoOsTeR wrote:Pretty amazing. What flight simulator is that? Looks miles above anything I used lol.

Here is a photo of the simulator and a slideshow (not for Kelejan) of a 757 taking off from KBOS and flying near Boston.

Virtual Flyovers - 2017 20170203_144736_zpshhl3exq1

Slideshow
https://s87.photobucket.com/user/vifc313/slideshow/Miscellaneous/Boston

Flight Simulator Specifications:
- CPU is an Intel i5-750 overclocked to 3.8Ghz
- 512Gb Solid State Drive (SSD) + 1 Terabyte hard drive
- 4 Gb memory
- Video card is NVIDIA (can't remember the model/specs)
- 24 inch and 23 inch 1080p monitors
- Operating System is Windows 10 Professional
- Microsoft Flight Simulator FSX software with a whole bunch of add-on planes, scenery, etc.
- Saitek radio panel, multipanel (autopilot) and switch panel
- CH Products yoke, pedals and throttle quadrant
- TrackIR head-tracking system (camera is sitting on top of the top monitor)

I need a hardware upgrade since the main computer is several years old. But with money going into gardening it is doubtful that such an upgrade will take place.
That's impressive! Mine was nowhere close to anything like that lol! I think I had Great Planes Real Flight? Looks like a ton of fun.

____________________________

Virtual Flyovers - 2017 Logo-111
I am my gardens worst enemy.
RoOsTeR
RoOsTeR

Male Posts : 4316
Join date : 2011-10-04
Location : Colorado Front Range

Back to top Go down

Virtual Flyovers - 2017 Empty Re: Virtual Flyovers - 2017

Post  Kelejan 2/5/2017, 2:28 pm

TD, I love your pictures and not sure why you are trying to spare me.  Is it because I mentioned that DH110 crash in 1952?  If so, then I appreciate your consideration.
Kelejan
Kelejan

Female Posts : 6014
Join date : 2011-04-24
Age : 89
Location : Castlegar, British Columbia

http://www.castlegarinkspot.ca

Back to top Go down

Virtual Flyovers - 2017 Empty Re: Virtual Flyovers - 2017

Post  trolleydriver 2/5/2017, 2:56 pm

Kelejan wrote:TD, I love your pictures and not sure why you are trying to spare me.  Is it because I mentioned that DH110 crash in 1952?  If so, then I appreciate your consideration.
Yes, KJ it's because you did not want to see pictures of planes coming at you.
avatar
trolleydriver

Forum Moderator

Male Posts : 5394
Join date : 2015-05-04
Age : 76
Location : Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Back to top Go down

Virtual Flyovers - 2017 Empty Re: Virtual Flyovers - 2017

Post  trolleydriver 2/7/2017, 4:59 pm

This flyover is for Camp.

It begins with an overhead view of the airport at Keene, New Hampshire. After flying over Keene we go up to the White Mountains and Mount Washington.  Then back down to Concord and Mancheter before returning to Keene. 

WARNING: Kelejan there are some head on shots of the plane.

Slideshow
https://s87.photobucket.com/user/vifc313/slideshow/Miscellaneous/Massachusetts%202017


Virtual Flyovers - 2017 Capture507_zpss0kpcu1j
avatar
trolleydriver

Forum Moderator

Male Posts : 5394
Join date : 2015-05-04
Age : 76
Location : Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Back to top Go down

Virtual Flyovers - 2017 Empty Re: Virtual Flyovers - 2017

Post  sanderson 2/7/2017, 5:34 pm

Thank you TD. I hope someday to make it to New England, maybe Oct 2018.

____________________________

Find more about Weather in Fresno, CA
Click for weather forecast
sanderson
sanderson

Forum Administrator

Female Posts : 21606
Join date : 2013-04-21
Age : 75
Location : Fresno CA Zone 8-9

https://connect.xfinity.com/appsuite/#!!&app=io.ox/mail&

Back to top Go down

Virtual Flyovers - 2017 Empty Re: Virtual Flyovers - 2017

Post  trolleydriver 2/7/2017, 5:54 pm

sanderson wrote:Thank you TD.  I hope someday to make it to New England, maybe Oct 2018.
We have friends in Walpole, NH which is a town of about 4000 on the New Hampshire side of the Connecticut River (the other side is Vermont). Walpole is about 30 minutes by car from Keene NH.  The interesting thing about this virtual flight is that I was able to find our friends' house on the photoreal scenery, although it is a bit blurry,
avatar
trolleydriver

Forum Moderator

Male Posts : 5394
Join date : 2015-05-04
Age : 76
Location : Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Back to top Go down

Virtual Flyovers - 2017 Empty Re: Virtual Flyovers - 2017

Post  camprn 2/7/2017, 7:24 pm

trolleydriver wrote:This flyover is for Camp.

It begins with an overhead view of the airport at Keene, New Hampshire. After flying over Keene we go up to the White Mountains and Mount Washington.  Then back down to Concord and Mancheter before returning to Keene. 

WARNING: Kelejan there are some head on shots of the plane.

Slideshow
https://s87.photobucket.com/user/vifc313/slideshow/Miscellaneous/Massachusetts%202017


Virtual Flyovers - 2017 Capture507_zpss0kpcu1j
NICE! Thanks!! My house is in slide 10 at about 11 o'clock from the little round circle on the lower right of the frame.

____________________________

43 years a gardener and going strong with SFG.
https://squarefoot.forumotion.com/t3574-the-end-of-july-7-weeks-until-frost

There are certain pursuits which, if not wholly poetic and true, do at least suggest a nobler and finer relation to nature than we know. The keeping of bees, for instance. ~ Henry David Thoreau

https://squarefoot.forumotion.com/t1306-other-gardening-books



Virtual Flyovers - 2017 WxBanner?bannertype=wu_clean2day_cond&airportcode=KEEN&ForcedCity=Keene&ForcedState=NH&zipcode=03431&language=EN
camprn
camprn

Forum Moderator Certified SFG Teacher

Female Posts : 14168
Join date : 2010-03-06
Age : 61
Location : Keene, NH, USA ~ Zone 5a

https://squarefoot.forumotion.com/t3574-the-end-of-july-7-week

Back to top Go down

Virtual Flyovers - 2017 Empty Re: Virtual Flyovers - 2017

Post  Scorpio Rising 2/7/2017, 8:00 pm

camprn wrote:
trolleydriver wrote:This flyover is for Camp.

It begins with an overhead view of the airport at Keene, New Hampshire. After flying over Keene we go up to the White Mountains and Mount Washington.  Then back down to Concord and Mancheter before returning to Keene. 

WARNING: Kelejan there are some head on shots of the plane.

Slideshow
https://s87.photobucket.com/user/vifc313/slideshow/Miscellaneous/Massachusetts%202017


Virtual Flyovers - 2017 Capture507_zpss0kpcu1j
NICE! Thanks!! My house is in slide 10 at about 11 o'clock from the little round circle on the lower right of the frame.
Very cool, again!  Love it!
Scorpio Rising
Scorpio Rising

Female Posts : 8793
Join date : 2015-06-12
Age : 62
Location : Ada, Ohio

Back to top Go down

Virtual Flyovers - 2017 Empty Re: Virtual Flyovers - 2017

Post  Kelejan 2/7/2017, 11:24 pm

trolleydriver wrote:
Kelejan wrote:TD, I love your pictures and not sure why you are trying to spare me.  Is it because I mentioned that DH110 crash in 1952?  If so, then I appreciate your consideration.
Yes, KJ it's because you did not want to see pictures of planes coming at you.

Thanks for your concern, TD, but looking at those pictures they all would have missed me.

I must admit I still always look up when a plane is flying overhead toward me,  and judge whether, if that plane were to come down, would I need to jump either way.
Kelejan
Kelejan

Female Posts : 6014
Join date : 2011-04-24
Age : 89
Location : Castlegar, British Columbia

http://www.castlegarinkspot.ca

Back to top Go down

Virtual Flyovers - 2017 Empty Re: Virtual Flyovers - 2017

Post  sanderson 2/9/2017, 2:27 pm

Camp, I see you waving! happy hi

____________________________

Find more about Weather in Fresno, CA
Click for weather forecast
sanderson
sanderson

Forum Administrator

Female Posts : 21606
Join date : 2013-04-21
Age : 75
Location : Fresno CA Zone 8-9

https://connect.xfinity.com/appsuite/#!!&app=io.ox/mail&

Back to top Go down

Virtual Flyovers - 2017 Empty Re: Virtual Flyovers - 2017

Post  trolleydriver 2/9/2017, 2:56 pm

Stay tuned. If all goes as planned we will be in Colorado for the next virtual flyover.

Virtual Flyovers - 2017 File.php?avatar=5396_1242110681
avatar
trolleydriver

Forum Moderator

Male Posts : 5394
Join date : 2015-05-04
Age : 76
Location : Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Back to top Go down

Virtual Flyovers - 2017 Empty Re: Virtual Flyovers - 2017

Post  trolleydriver 2/10/2017, 8:22 pm

Here we go with the first Colorado virtual flyover. This is for Rooster who lives in the Front Range Corridor of Colorado. We will be flying in a Kodiak Quest aircraft. We take-off on runway 33 at the Ft Collins Loveland Municipal Airport (KFNL) then head north over Ft Collins before turning south to Broomfield. After passing over the airport at Broomfiled we head south-east to pass over Denver and then head over to Denver International (KDEN) for a full stop landing. Enjoy the flight. I probably spent too much time and took too many photos in the Denver and Denver Airport locations.

Note: I do not have photoreal scenery for this area but I do have scenery that is upgraded from the default flight sim scenery. In most places the buildings and neighbourhoods will be generic. Major highway, lakes, rivers and other features should be recognizable for those who know the area.

Here is the slideshow
https://s87.photobucket.com/user/vifc313/slideshow/Miscellaneous/Colorado/Colorado%201%20-%20KFNL%20to%20KDEN

Virtual Flyovers - 2017 Capture710_zps4pitnfol
avatar
trolleydriver

Forum Moderator

Male Posts : 5394
Join date : 2015-05-04
Age : 76
Location : Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Back to top Go down

Virtual Flyovers - 2017 Empty Re: Virtual Flyovers - 2017

Post  Scorpio Rising 2/10/2017, 9:26 pm

Gorgeous! Thanks, TD!
Scorpio Rising
Scorpio Rising

Female Posts : 8793
Join date : 2015-06-12
Age : 62
Location : Ada, Ohio

Back to top Go down

Virtual Flyovers - 2017 Empty Re: Virtual Flyovers - 2017

Post  RoOsTeR 2/10/2017, 9:51 pm

trolleydriver wrote:Here we go with the first Colorado virtual flyover. This is for Rooster who lives in the Front Range Corridor of Colorado. We will be flying in a Kodiak Quest aircraft. We take-off on runway 33 at the Ft Collins Loveland Municipal Airport (KFNL) then head north over Ft Collins before turning south to Broomfield. After passing over the airport at Broomfiled we head south-east to pass over Denver and then head over to Denver International (KDEN) for a full stop landing. Enjoy the flight. I probably spent too much time and took too many photos in the Denver and Denver Airport locations.

Note: I do not have photoreal scenery for this area but I do have scenery that is upgraded from the default flight sim scenery. In most places the buildings and neighbourhoods will be generic. Major highway, lakes, rivers and other features should be recognizable for those who know the area.

Here is the slideshow
https://s87.photobucket.com/user/vifc313/slideshow/Miscellaneous/Colorado/Colorado%201%20-%20KFNL%20to%20KDEN

Virtual Flyovers - 2017 Capture710_zps4pitnfol


That's pretty incredible! I'm amazed at some of the things I can pick out. Great shot of Coors Field. It's a beautiful stadium. You should check it out if you ever get a chance. The Rockies are horrible, lol, but the games are lots of fun! There's not a bad seat in the house.

Thanks for the flyover TD!

I look forward to the flight over the hills to the Grand Junction. The scenery is much different on that side of the hill, but amazing as well. My daughter goes to school there, and it's a pretty difficult, long drive during the winter. She's taken the train several times back and forth, but it's about 8 hrs one way. When the weather is decent, you can drive it in about 4.5-5 hours one way. She prefers the flights that take less than an hour. The flight is made in an 18 seater prop plane. What a Face It's pretty small!

____________________________

Virtual Flyovers - 2017 Logo-111
I am my gardens worst enemy.
RoOsTeR
RoOsTeR

Male Posts : 4316
Join date : 2011-10-04
Location : Colorado Front Range

Back to top Go down

Virtual Flyovers - 2017 Empty Re: Virtual Flyovers - 2017

Post  trolleydriver 2/11/2017, 10:28 am

If anyone located in the USA or Canada would like a virtual flyover please send me a PM.
avatar
trolleydriver

Forum Moderator

Male Posts : 5394
Join date : 2015-05-04
Age : 76
Location : Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Back to top Go down

Virtual Flyovers - 2017 Empty Re: Virtual Flyovers - 2017

Post  trolleydriver 2/13/2017, 8:07 pm

Rooster ... stay tuned later this evening .., I plan on posting the second leg of the Colorado virtual flyover plus a special surprise.
avatar
trolleydriver

Forum Moderator

Male Posts : 5394
Join date : 2015-05-04
Age : 76
Location : Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Back to top Go down

Virtual Flyovers - 2017 Empty Re: Virtual Flyovers - 2017

Post  trolleydriver 2/13/2017, 10:30 pm

Here we go with three slideshows over Colorado.

First, we fly in daytime from KBJC in Broomfield over the Rockies to KGJT in Grand Junction. We are flying a Bombardier Dash 8-100. Fasten your seatbelt.

https://s87.photobucket.com/user/vifc313/slideshow/Miscellaneous/Colorado/Colorado%203%20-%20KBJC%20to%20KGJT


When we arrive at KGJT we have a nice surprise. One of the Blue Angels puts on a short display.

https://s87.photobucket.com/user/vifc313/slideshow/Miscellaneous/Colorado/Colorado%205%20-%20KGJT%20-%20Blue%20Angels


Finally we take a return flight from KGJT in Grand Junction to KDEN, Denver International.  This flight begins at dusk and goes into the night. We are flying in a Learjet 45.  The lights of the cities are nice and please note the lit up stadiums at Denver. Our landing in Denver is an ILS approach to runway 35L.

https://s87.photobucket.com/user/vifc313/slideshow/Miscellaneous/Colorado/Colorado%204%20-%20KGJT%20to%20KDEN%20night
avatar
trolleydriver

Forum Moderator

Male Posts : 5394
Join date : 2015-05-04
Age : 76
Location : Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Back to top Go down

Virtual Flyovers - 2017 Empty Re: Virtual Flyovers - 2017

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum