Square Foot Gardening Forum
[table bgcolor=#000000 height=275][tr][td]
Seed catalog/website with free shipping? Toplef10Seed catalog/website with free shipping? 1zd3ho10

Hello Guest!
Welcome to the official Square Foot Gardening Forum.
There's lots to learn here by reading as a guest. However, if you become a member (it's free, ad free and spam-free) you'll have access to our large vermiculite databases, our seed exchange spreadsheets, Mel's Mix calculator, and many more members' pictures in the Gallery. Enjoy.

Seed catalog/website with free shipping? I22gcj10Seed catalog/website with free shipping? 14dhcg10

[/td][/tr][/table]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[table bgcolor=#000000 height=275][tr][td]
Seed catalog/website with free shipping? Toplef10Seed catalog/website with free shipping? 1zd3ho10

Hello Guest!
Welcome to the official Square Foot Gardening Forum.
There's lots to learn here by reading as a guest. However, if you become a member (it's free, ad free and spam-free) you'll have access to our large vermiculite databases, our seed exchange spreadsheets, Mel's Mix calculator, and many more members' pictures in the Gallery. Enjoy.

Seed catalog/website with free shipping? I22gcj10Seed catalog/website with free shipping? 14dhcg10

[/td][/tr][/table]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Golden Beets
by Scorpio Rising Today at 7:03 pm

» growing tomatoes from seed outside
by sanderson Today at 1:08 am

» Hi all!
by sanderson Today at 12:56 am

» DIY Tomato Trellis for Birdie's Tall Raised beds
by sanderson Today at 12:48 am

» Winter Squash Arch
by sanderson Today at 12:36 am

» Downsizing Gardens for the Autumn of our lives
by VJ72584 Yesterday at 8:27 pm

» Got zucchini? Toot your own horn!
by OhioGardener Yesterday at 9:17 am

» Compost not hot
by Aintyergrandpaschickenpoo Yesterday at 8:29 am

» N & C Midwest: August 2024
by Scorpio Rising Yesterday at 6:30 am

» Hi from N. Georgia
by sanderson Fri Aug 02, 2024 9:19 pm

» N&C Midwest—July 2024
by nrstooge Thu Aug 01, 2024 6:57 am

» What Have You Picked From Your Garden Today
by OhioGardener Wed Jul 31, 2024 3:01 pm

» Happy Birthday!!
by sanderson Fri Jul 26, 2024 1:15 pm

» Zucchini Cobbler
by sanderson Thu Jul 25, 2024 11:38 pm

» Vertical Zucchini
by sanderson Thu Jul 25, 2024 11:34 pm

» What are you eating from your garden today?
by OhioGardener Tue Jul 23, 2024 8:25 am

» Starbucks for coffee grounds!
by OhioGardener Sat Jul 20, 2024 11:02 am

» Cover Crops to Kill Nematodes
by dstack Thu Jul 18, 2024 5:43 pm

» Hi from Lapeer Michigan
by Scorpio Rising Thu Jul 18, 2024 10:49 am

» Mel's Mix
by OhioGardener Tue Jul 16, 2024 1:40 pm

» Baker Creek Heirloom Whole Seed Catalog Pre-Order
by OhioGardener Thu Jul 11, 2024 4:00 pm

» Senseless Banter...
by OhioGardener Thu Jul 11, 2024 1:01 pm

» Mark's first SFG
by sanderson Tue Jul 09, 2024 2:23 pm

» Wasabi Radish
by markqz Mon Jul 08, 2024 10:14 pm

» Check out your local (seed) library !
by OhioGardener Mon Jul 08, 2024 11:45 am

» YIKES! I'm hosting uninvited guests in my squash...
by tappingmom Wed Jul 03, 2024 9:43 am

» Baked Eggplant
by OhioGardener Tue Jul 02, 2024 7:45 am

» N&C Midwest—June 2024
by nrstooge Mon Jul 01, 2024 7:48 am

» Epic Gardening "Master Class on Square Food Gardening"
by sanderson Wed Jun 26, 2024 10:03 pm

» Growing Tomatoes in 6" of soil?
by sanderson Tue Jun 25, 2024 4:21 pm

Google

Search SFG Forum

Seed catalog/website with free shipping?

+3
Lindacol
Nicola
karynne
7 posters

Go down

Seed catalog/website with free shipping? Empty Seed catalog/website with free shipping?

Post  karynne Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:04 pm

Can anyone recommend a good source for seeds with free shipping?

I ordered from a seller at amazon and the packets had a very small amount of seed, will contact the seller but need more seed!

I am also new (well here anyway) Very Happy

karynne
karynne

Back to top Go down

Seed catalog/website with free shipping? Empty Re: Seed catalog/website with free shipping?

Post  Nicola Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:40 pm

Well, first, let me say welcome to Square Foot Gardening's forum!

Last night, I saw your post, and did a Yahoo search myself--then, my computer shut down before I saved my results. Seed catalog/website with free shipping? 671790 But it looked like most were "Free with... (usually $xx worth of seeds)". I think it was mysticseeds.com that had free shipping, but they don't have much selection. www.genericseeds.com ships free w/$20 order, $2.00 shipping, under that amount. seeds now has sample packs for 99 cents, and I did a mock order of 4 types of seeds, which would've been $5.91 .. including shipping for $1.95.
Okay, enough of my ADD-style internet wandering....Why are you looking for free shipping, anyway (if I may ask)? Are you not near/ unable to go to a garden store?
Good luck, and I hope someone else who knows from experience can chime in and give another answer.
Nicola
Nicola

Female Posts : 220

Back to top Go down

Seed catalog/website with free shipping? Empty Re: Seed catalog/website with free shipping?

Post  Lindacol Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:55 pm

Check in the Seed Traders Corner - link on the home page. Post what you are looking for. Many of us are willing to share for just the price of a SASE.

Most free shipping offers are for limited times or have minimum orders.

Here are some examples:
Free shippng coupon for Johnnys seeds:
http://www.retailmenot.com/view/johnnyseeds.com

Free shipping on orders over $10
http://www.tradewindsfruitstore.com/servlet/StoreFront

Free shipping on orders over $20
http://www.genericseeds.com/
http://www.sandhillpreservation.com/pages/seed_catalog.html

Free shipping on orders over $30
http://www.swallowtailgardenseeds.com/
Lindacol
Lindacol

Back to top Go down

Post  karynne Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:16 pm

Thank you both so much for the info and the welcome, I am already loving this forum! okay

Was looking for baby bok choy and other interesting vegetables that usually arent in the store-will check out the links and the traders corner.

Just saw in my email today that burpee is having 3 day free shipping with the code FSP90 if anyone is interested.

Thanks again!
karynne
karynne

Back to top Go down

Post  NightMist Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:03 am

karynne wrote:Thank you both so much for the info and the welcome, I am already loving this forum! okay

Was looking for baby bok choy and other interesting vegetables that usually arent in the store-will check out the links and the traders corner.

Just saw in my email today that burpee is having 3 day free shipping with the code FSP90 if anyone is interested.

Thanks again!

It's not free, but Baker Creek has flat $3.50 shipping on seeds. They also have your baby bok choy, and a lot of interesting vegetables.

rareseeds.com
NightMist
NightMist

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicola Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:20 am

NightMist wrote:
It's not free, but Baker Creek has flat $3.50 shipping on seeds. They also have your baby bok choy, and a lot of interesting vegetables.
rareseeds.com
I love Baker Creek! They bought & reopened Comstock Ferre Seed Company (America's oldest, I think!). I can still just drive a couple of towns over and search through the racks, with the old wooden seed drawer cabinets all around. And both catalogs are a treat to flip through. study
Nicola
Nicola

Female Posts : 220

Back to top Go down

Post  NightMist Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:56 am

Nicola wrote:
NightMist wrote:
rareseeds.com
I love Baker Creek! They bought & reopened Comstock Ferre Seed Company (America's oldest, I think!). I can still just drive a couple of towns over and search through the racks, with the old wooden seed drawer cabinets all around. And both catalogs are a treat to flip through. study

I went to them for Albino Bullnose sweet peppers, and stayed for a bunch more.
I tell you what I had never tried Russian tomatoes before finding them at Baker Creek. Now I would have a full scale revolution at my house if I didn't start at least Cosmonaut Volkov. That particular variety has become the hands down favorite at my house, and it just flat out grows better for me than any other early variety. YM(and gardening conditions)MV
NightMist
NightMist

sanderson likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  helen560 Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:11 am

Hello! I know a store Coupon Codest that offers free shipping and discount codes on different products related to gardening and hardware tools.
helen560
helen560

Female Posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Seed catalog/website with free shipping? Empty Where can I get a discount code?

Post  Amos Ramirez Sat May 21, 2022 6:30 am

I see there are many websites that provide discount codes but don't know where to get the discount codes. I want to buy some things but don't know where to get discount codes. Can anyone tell me if anyone knows.
Thank you.
Amos Ramirez
Amos Ramirez

Back to top Go down

Post  OhioGardener Sat May 21, 2022 8:21 am

Amos Ramirez wrote:I see there are many websites that provide discount codes but don't know where to get the discount codes. I want to buy some things but don't know where to get discount codes. Can anyone tell me if anyone knows.

One of my favorite seed companies, with free shipping, is Baker Creek Heirloom.
https://www.rareseeds.com/

"In short, the soil food web feeds everything you eat and helps keep your favorite planet from getting too hot. Be nice to it."  ~ Diane Miessler, "Grow Your Soil"
OhioGardener
OhioGardener

Forum Moderator

Male Posts : 4666

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkKWnsWrs0RIcyIQD1_Z26g

sanderson likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down