Square Foot Gardening Forum
[table bgcolor=#000000 height=275][tr][td]
Just wanted to say Hi and let you know I am still SFGing Toplef10Just wanted to say Hi and let you know I am still SFGing 1zd3ho10

Hello Guest!
Welcome to the official Square Foot Gardening Forum.
There's lots to learn here by reading as a guest. However, if you become a member (it's free, ad free and spam-free) you'll have access to our large vermiculite databases, our seed exchange spreadsheets, Mel's Mix calculator, and many more members' pictures in the Gallery. Enjoy.

Just wanted to say Hi and let you know I am still SFGing I22gcj10Just wanted to say Hi and let you know I am still SFGing 14dhcg10

[/td][/tr][/table]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[table bgcolor=#000000 height=275][tr][td]
Just wanted to say Hi and let you know I am still SFGing Toplef10Just wanted to say Hi and let you know I am still SFGing 1zd3ho10

Hello Guest!
Welcome to the official Square Foot Gardening Forum.
There's lots to learn here by reading as a guest. However, if you become a member (it's free, ad free and spam-free) you'll have access to our large vermiculite databases, our seed exchange spreadsheets, Mel's Mix calculator, and many more members' pictures in the Gallery. Enjoy.

Just wanted to say Hi and let you know I am still SFGing I22gcj10Just wanted to say Hi and let you know I am still SFGing 14dhcg10

[/td][/tr][/table]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» New to SFG in Arlington, Tx
by sanderson Today at 3:13 pm

» Soil Blocks: Tutorial In Photos
by OhioGardener Yesterday at 5:20 pm

» Manure tea overwintered outside - is it safe to use?
by Mhpoole 4/24/2024, 7:08 pm

» Advice on my blend
by donnainzone5 4/24/2024, 12:13 pm

» Senseless Banter...
by OhioGardener 4/24/2024, 8:16 am

» Rhubarb Rhubarb
by sanderson 4/23/2024, 8:52 pm

» What Have You Picked From Your Garden Today
by OhioGardener 4/23/2024, 1:53 pm

» What do I do with tomato plants?
by SMEDLEY BUTLER 4/23/2024, 1:36 am

» N & C Midwest: March and April 2024
by Scorpio Rising 4/22/2024, 4:57 pm

» Kiwi's SFG Adventure
by sanderson 4/22/2024, 2:07 pm

» Sacrificial Tomatoes
by SMEDLEY BUTLER 4/22/2024, 10:36 am

» From the Admin - 4th EDITION of All New Square Foot Gardening is in Progress
by sanderson 4/21/2024, 5:02 pm

» Seedling Identification
by AuntieBeth 4/21/2024, 8:00 am

» Happy Birthday!!
by AtlantaMarie 4/21/2024, 6:56 am

» Three Sisters Thursday
by sanderson 4/20/2024, 5:25 pm

» Recommended store bought compost - Photos of composts
by sanderson 4/20/2024, 3:08 pm

» Compost not hot
by Guinevere 4/19/2024, 11:19 am

» Maybe a silly question but...
by sanderson 4/18/2024, 11:22 pm

» Hi from zone 10B--southern orange county, ca
by sanderson 4/18/2024, 12:25 am

» Asparagus
by OhioGardener 4/17/2024, 6:17 pm

» problems with SFG forum site
by OhioGardener 4/16/2024, 8:04 am

» Strawberries per square foot.
by sanderson 4/16/2024, 4:22 am

» What are you eating from your garden today?
by sanderson 4/16/2024, 4:15 am

» April is Kids Gardening Month!
by sanderson 4/15/2024, 2:37 pm

» Creating A Potager Garden
by sanderson 4/15/2024, 2:33 pm

» Butter Beans????
by OhioGardener 4/13/2024, 5:50 pm

» Companion planting
by sanderson 4/13/2024, 4:24 pm

» First timer in Central Virginia (7b) - newly built beds 2024
by sanderson 4/13/2024, 4:16 pm

» California's Drought
by sanderson 4/10/2024, 1:43 pm

» Anyone Using Agribon Row Cover To Extend The Growing Season?
by sanderson 4/8/2024, 10:28 pm

Google

Search SFG Forum

Just wanted to say Hi and let you know I am still SFGing

+4
Judy McConnell
quiltbea
sanderson
Josh
8 posters

Go down

Just wanted to say Hi and let you know I am still SFGing Empty Just wanted to say Hi and let you know I am still SFGing

Post  Josh 2/3/2015, 1:07 pm

Hi everyone!  Just wanted to share with you all that I am still teaching about SFGing along with trying other new things.  I still use my worm tube in my garden and it still does great for me.  I am still in college, still play guitar and banjo Very Happy

Susie Risser from the Springfield Civic Garden Club asked me to come to Springfield and give a presentation on Square Foot Gardening, worm tube composting and about how I made a low/no cost pallet garden. Susie had seen my Mom and I talk about Square Foot Gardening at a conference in Robinson Illinois a few years ago, and when she first saw me on stage at age 16, her first thoughts were, what can this 16 year old kid tell us about gardening, she was so impressed she wanted me to come and share what I have learned with the other members. There was approximately 128 people in attendance.

Just wanted to say Hi and let you know I am still SFGing Dsc09435_zpsqxhrodrn

Just wanted to say Hi and let you know I am still SFGing Dsc09437_zpsgad1qp6y

Just wanted to say Hi and let you know I am still SFGing Dsc09436_zpswxjimu6q

Just wanted to say Hi and let you know I am still SFGing Dsc09438_zpsayjr10uk

Just wanted to say Hi and let you know I am still SFGing 6-2-13veggie_zps7nlkdcgn

Just wanted to say Hi and let you know I am still SFGing Image2_zps5dwfwfqh

Just wanted to say Hi and let you know I am still SFGing Image5_zpso4ryhqtp

Just wanted to say Hi and let you know I am still SFGing Dsc07789_zpso3khdkdp

Just wanted to say Hi and let you know I am still SFGing Herb%20garden_zpsbgb8v1dk

Just wanted to say Hi and let you know I am still SFGing Herbgarden20137-7-13_zpsdltoqnwu
Josh
Josh

Certified SFG Instructor

Male Posts : 741

http://greenesgardenthings.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Just wanted to say Hi and let you know I am still SFGing Empty Re: Just wanted to say Hi and let you know I am still SFGing

Post  sanderson 2/3/2015, 1:11 pm

Hi, Josh. happy hi Glad things are going good for you.

Find more about Weather in Fresno, CA
Click for weather forecast
sanderson
sanderson

Forum Administrator

Female Posts : 21547

https://connect.xfinity.com/appsuite/#!!&app=io.ox/mail&

Back to top Go down

Just wanted to say Hi and let you know I am still SFGing Empty Re: Just wanted to say Hi and let you know I am still SFGing

Post  quiltbea 2/3/2015, 7:57 pm

Hi Josh.  We've missed seeing you on this forum but I figured as a young student, you were busy, busy, busy.
Thanks for sharing the pictures.  Great garden.  Good luck young man.
quiltbea
quiltbea

Female Posts : 4712

Back to top Go down

Post  Judy McConnell 2/3/2015, 8:01 pm

Josh, we haven't met but I've enjoyed each and every one of your postings - great educational materials.  Thank you for posting them.
Judy McConnell
Judy McConnell

Female Posts : 440

Back to top Go down

Post  audrey.jeanne.roberts 2/3/2015, 8:49 pm

Josh;
I read the complete worm tube thread and learned so much from it - thank you for starting it and teaching us oldsters!  My worm tubes have been fabulous in my table top beds.  I've grown so many worms in them that I grab a handful of them and spread them elsewhere on our property and am beginning to find them in many places I didn't plant them :-)

What are you studying in college?  I thought I remembered reading somewhere you were in nursing school?  If so what are you plans?  

Just know you are always a part of this community and we miss you!
Audrey
audrey.jeanne.roberts
audrey.jeanne.roberts

http://audreyjeanne-roberts.artistwebsites.com

Back to top Go down

Post  llama momma 2/4/2015, 12:53 am

Hi Josh

Great to hear from you and I enjoyed your good news as always.  Great to see you on the forum. Hope to see you more often if time permits! Best wishes with school and everything else.
llama momma
llama momma

Certified SFG Instructor

Female Posts : 4921

Back to top Go down

Post  Kelejan 2/4/2015, 12:35 pm

Just thinking of you the other day, Josh, especially as one of our newcomers said they had been reading the Worm Tube thread.

Lovely to see your pictures, this is from a green-starved Canadian growing sprouts in an Aerogarden for now. Your proved that SFG can be beautiful as well as practical.

My worms are doing well in my Wiggler Hilton and my compost heaps, mainly thanks to all the information that came my way through you.  You did good, Josh.  Very Happy 

Thanks for dropping in.
Kelejan
Kelejan

Female Posts : 6016

http://www.castlegarinkspot.ca

Back to top Go down

Post  Marc Iverson 2/6/2015, 12:53 am

Hey Josh,

I hope you're doing great.  College can be so stressful, busy, and such a mind-bender with all the new people and experiences.  We don't see you around here too much, but it's always fun to see you pop up again and we can all understand that you have a whole young life to start to fill out with adventures and new learning.

Glad you're still intoi gardening.  Even if you do it less or leave it for a while, it will always be there for you when you want it.  Hard to beat eating the world's healthiest food, after all. But it does seem like something for a more settled life than tbe average college student might have.
Marc Iverson
Marc Iverson

Male Posts : 3638

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down