Square Foot Gardening Forum
[table bgcolor=#000000 height=275][tr][td]
Another off topic, inappropriate post from your admin...please forgive - Page 11 Toplef10Another off topic, inappropriate post from your admin...please forgive - Page 11 1zd3ho10

Hello Guest!
Welcome to the official Square Foot Gardening Forum.
There's lots to learn here by reading as a guest. However, if you become a member (it's free, ad free and spam-free) you'll have access to our large vermiculite databases, our seed exchange spreadsheets, Mel's Mix calculator, and many more members' pictures in the Gallery. Enjoy.

Another off topic, inappropriate post from your admin...please forgive - Page 11 I22gcj10Another off topic, inappropriate post from your admin...please forgive - Page 11 14dhcg10

[/td][/tr][/table]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[table bgcolor=#000000 height=275][tr][td]
Another off topic, inappropriate post from your admin...please forgive - Page 11 Toplef10Another off topic, inappropriate post from your admin...please forgive - Page 11 1zd3ho10

Hello Guest!
Welcome to the official Square Foot Gardening Forum.
There's lots to learn here by reading as a guest. However, if you become a member (it's free, ad free and spam-free) you'll have access to our large vermiculite databases, our seed exchange spreadsheets, Mel's Mix calculator, and many more members' pictures in the Gallery. Enjoy.

Another off topic, inappropriate post from your admin...please forgive - Page 11 I22gcj10Another off topic, inappropriate post from your admin...please forgive - Page 11 14dhcg10

[/td][/tr][/table]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» N & C Midwest—May 2024
by OhioGardener Today at 2:25 pm

» Birds of the Garden
by Scorpio Rising Today at 2:05 pm

» Ohio Gardener's Greenhouse
by OhioGardener Yesterday at 3:36 pm

» Greetings from Southport NC
by sanderson Yesterday at 4:36 am

» In the news: Biosolids in Texas.
by sanderson Yesterday at 4:19 am

» Rhubarb Rhubarb
by Scorpio Rising 5/5/2024, 7:57 pm

» What Have You Picked From Your Garden Today
by Scorpio Rising 5/5/2024, 7:55 pm

» Complicated mixed up bunny poop!
by jemm 5/5/2024, 7:24 pm

» Mark's first SFG
by markqz 5/4/2024, 12:08 am

» question about the digital tools from the sfg site.
by OhioGardener 5/2/2024, 4:50 pm

» Assistance Needed: Sugar Snap Peas Yellowing and Wilting
by Scorpio Rising 5/1/2024, 8:24 pm

» OMG, GMO from an unexpected place.
by sanderson 5/1/2024, 1:57 am

» N & C Midwest: March and April 2024
by Scorpio Rising 4/29/2024, 1:30 pm

» Lovage, has anyone grown, or used
by OhioGardener 4/29/2024, 12:27 pm

» New to SFG in Arlington, Tx
by sanderson 4/26/2024, 3:13 pm

» Soil Blocks: Tutorial In Photos
by OhioGardener 4/25/2024, 5:20 pm

» Manure tea overwintered outside - is it safe to use?
by Mhpoole 4/24/2024, 7:08 pm

» Advice on my blend
by donnainzone5 4/24/2024, 12:13 pm

» Senseless Banter...
by OhioGardener 4/24/2024, 8:16 am

» What do I do with tomato plants?
by SMEDLEY BUTLER 4/23/2024, 1:36 am

» Kiwi's SFG Adventure
by sanderson 4/22/2024, 2:07 pm

» Sacrificial Tomatoes
by SMEDLEY BUTLER 4/22/2024, 10:36 am

» From the Admin - 4th EDITION of All New Square Foot Gardening is in Progress
by sanderson 4/21/2024, 5:02 pm

» Seedling Identification
by AuntieBeth 4/21/2024, 8:00 am

» Happy Birthday!!
by AtlantaMarie 4/21/2024, 6:56 am

» Three Sisters Thursday
by sanderson 4/20/2024, 5:25 pm

» Recommended store bought compost - Photos of composts
by sanderson 4/20/2024, 3:08 pm

» Compost not hot
by Guinevere 4/19/2024, 11:19 am

» Maybe a silly question but...
by sanderson 4/18/2024, 11:22 pm

» Hi from zone 10B--southern orange county, ca
by sanderson 4/18/2024, 12:25 am

Google

Search SFG Forum

Another off topic, inappropriate post from your admin...please forgive

+71
milaneyjane
bev
jymarino
HouseofWool
MarcyG
westie42
PNG_Grandma
FamilyGardening
Glendale-gardener
kjenkins82
vjam5555
CarolynPhillips
Lindacol
shannon1
CindiLou
donnainzone5
Kelejan
UnderTheBlackWalnut
Menditha
dixie
GloriaG
Goosegirl
sarah in the garden
mcduff
tkdtara84
Dunkinjean
Nonna.PapaVino
graficow
boffer
Bec
sceleste54
jazzymaddy
Aub
herblover
staf74
camprn
bettyd_z7_va
martha
acara
pelujilla
MasonGarden
sherryeo
janefss2002
Furbalsmom
Weatherkid
clfraser
sfg4uKim
madnicmom
Smartchick
elliephant
dizzygardener
missmarie
nancy
Ha-v-v
quiltbea
FarmerValerie
BackyardBirdGardner
Blackrose
NHGardener
ferhoodled
Theresa
Chopper
WardinWake
duhh
buttaflie143
Old Hippie
Miss M
ashort
myhouseofBOYS
walshevak
middlemamma
75 posters

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Another off topic, inappropriate post from your admin...please forgive - Page 11 Empty Re: Another off topic, inappropriate post from your admin...please forgive

Post  pelujilla 6/13/2011, 7:39 am

wow Acara that is beautiful. I know you must be so anxious and excited to hold him in your arms.
pelujilla
pelujilla

Back to top Go down

Another off topic, inappropriate post from your admin...please forgive - Page 11 Empty Re: Another off topic, inappropriate post from your admin...please forgive

Post  Goosegirl 6/13/2011, 8:00 am

Gorgeous!

GG
Goosegirl
Goosegirl

Female Posts : 3435

Back to top Go down

Post  MasonGarden 6/13/2011, 10:31 am

You've done a beautiful job! What a wonderful room for the baby to come home to. clap
MasonGarden
MasonGarden

Female Posts : 284

Back to top Go down

Post  donnainzone5 6/13/2011, 12:01 pm

Wow, Acara! The colors are gorgeous!
donnainzone5
donnainzone5

Certified SFG Instructor

Female Posts : 2662

http://www.amway.com/DonnaKBecker

Back to top Go down

Post  Furbalsmom 6/13/2011, 2:16 pm

Nice job Acara. Momma and Connor are going to be very comfortable there.
Furbalsmom
Furbalsmom

Female Posts : 3141

Back to top Go down

Post  middlemamma 6/13/2011, 2:53 pm

cheers
middlemamma
middlemamma

Female Posts : 2264

Back to top Go down

Post  FamilyGardening 6/13/2011, 4:42 pm

awww what a sweet nursery for the baby!!

im so happy for you guys......i have been in those shoes before and its so worth all the hard work of bedrest!!.....you guys have done a great job taking care of each other!! Very Happy

hugs
rose
FamilyGardening
FamilyGardening

Female Posts : 2424

Back to top Go down

Post  acara 6/13/2011, 5:31 pm

Furbalsmom wrote:Nice job Acara. Momma and Connor are going to be very comfortable there.

Yeah .... mama's already in nesting-mode and getting sucked in by the "gravitational pull" of the nursery. I've caught her twice already taking "the long way" to the bathroom to sneak a peek at the nursery (bathroom is in the master bedroom, nursery is clear on the other side of the house).

Mama swears she heard the turtles calling her & was just checking to see what they wanted (nursery is turtle-themed) Razz

I may have to resort to installing velcro on mama's matress and her nightshirts ... until Connor arrives Very Happy
acara
acara

Male Posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Furbalsmom 6/13/2011, 5:40 pm

Mama swears she heard the turtles calling her & was just checking to see what they wanted (nursery is turtle-themed) Razz

Turtles are very needy. I can understand Mama wanting to check on them bounce
Furbalsmom
Furbalsmom

Female Posts : 3141

Back to top Go down

Post  Bec 6/13/2011, 6:11 pm

Too funny! I certainly understand though. The nursery looks so nice it's going to take more prayer to keep Connor in place I think - and mama Another off topic, inappropriate post from your admin...please forgive - Page 11 950477 . Smile
Bec

Certified SFG Instructor

Female Posts : 247

Back to top Go down

Post  camprn 6/13/2011, 10:02 pm

I love it, love the green! Love the turtles! I so loved using a bassinet! I am so excited for you all!
Another off topic, inappropriate post from your admin...please forgive - Page 11 86751
camprn
camprn

Forum Moderator Certified SFG Teacher

Female Posts : 14169

https://squarefoot.forumotion.com/t3574-the-end-of-july-7-week

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss M 6/13/2011, 10:09 pm

Acara, that's just precious! sunny

Oh -- and I've had turtles. I can assure you they need lots of attention! Twisted Evil
Miss M

http://sithrahfarm.com

Back to top Go down

Post  elliephant 6/14/2011, 8:58 am

Maybe Mama can do her bedrest IN the nursery?
elliephant

Female Posts : 842

Back to top Go down

Post  dizzygardener 6/14/2011, 9:55 am

cheers

I'm so happy things are working out for you all.
dizzygardener
dizzygardener

Female Posts : 668

Back to top Go down

Post  BackyardBirdGardner 6/14/2011, 10:26 am

This is great! I swear it's all the positive vibes people are sending you from all over. Talk about gravitational pull. More like gravitational STAY PUT!
BackyardBirdGardner
BackyardBirdGardner

Male Posts : 2727

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunkinjean 6/14/2011, 11:03 pm

Acara,

I have been away from the forum for awhile due to family visiting us from Missouri.

Anyway, I am so happy to hear the good news the mom and baby are doing well!

You did a great job on the nursery - it is beautiful. Very Happy

A baby is the greatest gift of joy.....our best to you all.

Dunkinjean flower
Dunkinjean
Dunkinjean

Female Posts : 694

http://2jean@excite.com

Back to top Go down

Another off topic, inappropriate post from your admin...please forgive - Page 11 Empty Another off topic, inappropriate post from your admin...please forgive

Post  sherryeo 6/14/2011, 11:23 pm

Most natural thing in the world for Mom-To-Be to stare dreamily at the new nursery and imagine what it will be like when baby is there, too. I did it when I was expecting. It's all part of the nesting process. Let her enjoy, just make sure she takes things easy.

Of course, the second time I was pregnant, I didn't imagine that I was going to be bringing two baby sons home to meet my first born son! It was a complete surprise! We had to add a second crib!

Keeping Conner and Mom and proud Dad Acara in my thoughts and prayers!
sherryeo
sherryeo

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Another off topic, inappropriate post from your admin...please forgive - Page 11 Empty Turtle sighting

Post  acara 6/15/2011, 6:43 am

Another off topic, inappropriate post from your admin...please forgive - Page 11 102_3120
acara
acara

Back to top Go down

Post  Bec 6/15/2011, 6:56 am

I LOVE IT! What a great job you did on the room! It looks fantastic!!!
Bec

Certified SFG Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post  walshevak 6/22/2011, 10:48 am

another week gone by.

Kay

A WEED IS A FLOWER GROWING IN THE WRONG PLACE
Elizabeth City, NC
Find more about Weather in Elizabeth City, NC
Click for weather forecast
walshevak

Certified SFG Instructor

Female Posts : 4374

Back to top Go down

Post  middlemamma 6/23/2011, 1:02 am

I was checking the forum on my phone and saw someone had posted a thread of Plant "baby pictures" and I was so excited to see pics of Conner I almost tripped three times trying to get to the PC to look at them!

How are you 3 doing Acara?
middlemamma
middlemamma

Female Posts : 2264

Back to top Go down

Post  boffer 6/23/2011, 1:11 am

funny post Was my first thought, too.
boffer
boffer

Male Posts : 7392

http://boffer.us/

Back to top Go down

Post  Bec 6/23/2011, 6:29 am

My first thought too and I rushed to see. But I'm so glad Connor is still staying put! Another off topic, inappropriate post from your admin...please forgive - Page 11 418730
Bec

Certified SFG Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post  walshevak 6/23/2011, 10:07 am

DITTO!!!

Kay

A WEED IS A FLOWER GROWING IN THE WRONG PLACE
Elizabeth City, NC
Find more about Weather in Elizabeth City, NC
Click for weather forecast
walshevak

Certified SFG Instructor

Female Posts : 4374

Back to top Go down

Another off topic, inappropriate post from your admin...please forgive - Page 11 Empty update

Post  acara 6/24/2011, 5:56 am

Wednesday was Dr. day and everything went well ..... heck, it was a lot better than "well" Very Happy

35 weeks & everything looked good with mama.

Connor was 5 lbs 14 oz ..... cheers ..... not sure where that growth spurt came from, but he's really starting to pack on the weight now. Weight is still in 60th-percentile, so we are happy with where he is at. Normal projected weight gain is about 1/2 lb/week going forward, so we could be looking at 7.5 to 8 lbs birth weight, if he goes full term to July 27.

Connor has flipped (again) and is now in proper position & no longer breached (think that changes daily though ..... he's been quite the circus baby). Connors also sporting a new head of hair that would make Donald Trump jealous Very Happy

The circlauge stiches are due to come out next week & they decided to take Mama off bedrest a little earlier than planned.....needless to say, mama was estatic. However, mama found out pretty quickly that being "allowed" and being "able" to get out of bed are two entirely different things. Mamas muscle atrophy is fairly pronounced and trying to move when you havent used muscles in months, are 30+ lbs heavier than last time you tried to get around & have a competely different center of gravity, is proving to be a little challenging ATM.

We had our first round of "false labor" yesterday & that was a little spooky. We think mama popped a stich yesterday (from the new activity level) & that's what caused the bleeding and contractions. Our "Response Plan" worked well though & we had Dr.s on the phone & people over to the house in something like 7-minutes. By the time my work staff pulled me out of a presentation I was giving, shoved me out the door & I drove back home, the situation was under control, contractions stopped and the bleeding had subsided.

Yesterday was not-so-boring .....LOL
acara
acara

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next