Latest topics» What are you eating from your garden today?
by yolos Yesterday at 6:18 pm
» Garden Tools
by yolos Yesterday at 6:16 pm
» Aero Garden for starting seeds?
by sanderson Yesterday at 5:26 pm
» worms and compost tumbler
by sanderson Yesterday at 1:47 am
» Starbucks for coffee grounds!
by sanderson 1/30/2023, 1:37 am
» N&C Midwest: January & February 2023
by OhioGardener 1/29/2023, 7:33 pm
» Placing Box on Cement
by OhioGardener 1/29/2023, 2:57 pm
» How I compost using a Tumbler
by Soose 1/29/2023, 2:45 pm
» Garlic Chives in SFG?
by OhioGardener 1/29/2023, 8:56 am
» Soaking Seeds for Better Germination
by Soose 1/29/2023, 5:26 am
» Microgreens Gardening
by sanderson 1/28/2023, 11:42 pm
» How do I source Mels Mix for 190 cu ft????
by sanderson 1/28/2023, 11:35 pm
» Johnson Su composting Bioreactor instructions for home, not the farm.
by has55 1/28/2023, 10:57 am
» homemade vermicomposting/Worm Casting Compost Sifters
by has55 1/28/2023, 10:45 am
» Famous Gardening Quotes
by OhioGardener 1/28/2023, 8:29 am
» The SFG Journey-Johnson Su Bioreactor for composting, No turning
by has55 1/28/2023, 12:09 am
» seed starting Mel's way
by plantoid 1/27/2023, 7:09 am
» Home Made Compost
by plantoid 1/27/2023, 6:18 am
» Kiwi's SFG Adventure
by KiwiSFGnewbie 1/27/2023, 2:46 am
» Back In The Saddle I Suppose
by Scorpio Rising 1/26/2023, 8:03 pm
» New but Old
by lovey 1/25/2023, 1:49 am
» Dani's Brand New SFG For 2023
by danieggert 1/24/2023, 6:24 pm
» Seed Exchange - January 2023
by sanderson 1/24/2023, 4:43 am
» Chicken Poop compost
by OhioGardener 1/22/2023, 5:28 pm
» Holy snow Batman!
by OhioGardener 1/22/2023, 10:27 am
» IRRIG8R NEW TO SFG
by Irrig8The916 1/21/2023, 10:51 pm
» Mel's mix for flower planters
by sanderson 1/21/2023, 7:05 pm
» Can I Use This Compost As One Of My Five Different Ones?
by sanderson 1/21/2023, 6:53 pm
» Clamps /clips for covering frames
by Soose 1/21/2023, 6:43 pm
» What DON'T I want in my 5 different composts
by sanderson 1/21/2023, 4:34 am
[*]Weekends are my day to play with the garden veggies, I always try to make something from ther garden on the weekends, here are two I made this weekend.
(*from the garden)
(*from the garden)
- *Red Marconi
- *Green Bell
- *Corno di Toro Giallo
- *True Black Brandywine Red Tomato
- *Brandywine Red Tomato
- *Listadi di Gandia Eggplant
- *Perpetual Spinach
- Broccoli (not from the garden)
- 1/2 cup - 3/4 cup Milk
- 1 cup Mozzarella
- 5 thick slices chopped of American Cheese
- Olive oil as needed
- Roasted eggplant and Okra
- Tablespoon olive oil, Peppers and Oregano and a pinch of salt, set aside.
- More eggplant (decided to use the whole eggplant)and some leftover broccoli
- Cook off a lot of the tomato liquid.
- Add some Perpetual spinach
- Add peppers back and heat up.
- Pan was going to be too small, had to size up!
- Oiled hot pan
- Beat Eggs with milk. pour mixture over veggies add chives.
- quickly add cheeses and stir in before egg sets.
- We topped this one with a little extra mozzarella, then its into a preheated 350° oven.
- Had some baked potatoes left over, chopped, and mixed with a little onion powder, minced onion, olive oil and salt, browned in skillet.
- I got out Grandmas, CI Trivets, its only fitting to use proper trivets for a cast iron meal.
- Posts : 366
Join date : 2016-03-07
Location : Philly 7A
Oh yes ... SQWIB that looks delicious.sanderson wrote:
- Posts : 5373
Join date : 2015-05-04
Age : 75
Location : Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum