Latest topics» N & C Midwest: November/December 2023
by Scorpio Rising Yesterday at 4:35 pm
» Strawberry Varieties?
by sanderson 12/5/2023, 3:57 pm
» Recommended store bought compost - Photos of composts
by sanderson 12/4/2023, 1:27 pm
» Jerusalem Artichoke or Sun Choke
by Scorpio Rising 12/4/2023, 7:09 am
» Mark's first SFG
by sanderson 12/3/2023, 7:33 pm
» Strawberries in MM: to feed or not to feed?
by sanderson 12/3/2023, 7:30 pm
» What Have You Picked From Your Garden Today
by OhioGardener 11/29/2023, 5:36 am
» Senseless Banter...
by sanderson 11/28/2023, 10:31 pm
» FREE Online SFG Class - November 28, 2023
by sanderson 11/27/2023, 9:21 pm
» Mini-Raised Beds?
by Chuck d'Argy 11/27/2023, 2:14 pm
» Happy Birthday!!
by sanderson 11/26/2023, 10:58 pm
» Name the mystery (to me) seedlings! :-)
by Psdumas 11/25/2023, 12:04 am
» Happy Thanksgiving from the USA
by sanderson 11/23/2023, 1:47 pm
» Guatemalan Green Ayote Squash
by OhioGardener 11/21/2023, 8:27 am
» Kiwi's SFG Adventure
by sanderson 11/20/2023, 2:06 pm
» Seeds 'n Such Early Order Seeds
by sanderson 11/20/2023, 1:13 pm
» USDA Plant Hardiness Zone Map
by OhioGardener 11/19/2023, 7:12 am
» AeroGarden for starting seeds?
by OhioGardener 11/16/2023, 12:40 pm
by OhioGardener 11/16/2023, 10:31 am
» 2023 - Updated U.S. Interactive Plant Hardiness Map
by sanderson 11/15/2023, 6:18 pm
» SFG Is Intensive Gardening
by sanderson 11/14/2023, 3:26 pm
» Teaming with Microbes Kindle Sale (Mem. Day weekend 2023)
by markqz 11/10/2023, 12:42 am
» Bok Choy Hors d'oeuvres
by donnainzone5 11/9/2023, 5:58 pm
» Now is the Time to Start Preparing Next Year's Spring Garden
by OhioGardener 11/9/2023, 7:13 am
» Shocking Reality: Is Urine the Ultimate Gardening Hack or Disaster?
by dstack 11/6/2023, 5:29 pm
» Nightmare on Mel Street.
by Scorpio Rising 11/4/2023, 6:37 pm
by Scorpio Rising 11/3/2023, 10:02 am
» Sunday All Purpose Organic Garden Nutrients
by lisawallace88 11/3/2023, 9:13 am
» Mid-summer seed sowing, how do you do it?
by KiwiSFGnewbie 11/2/2023, 8:04 pm
» N&C Midwest October 2023
by OhioGardener 11/1/2023, 8:49 am
[*]Weekends are my day to play with the garden veggies, I always try to make something from ther garden on the weekends, here are two I made this weekend.
(*from the garden)
(*from the garden)
- *Red Marconi
- *Green Bell
- *Corno di Toro Giallo
- *True Black Brandywine Red Tomato
- *Brandywine Red Tomato
- *Listadi di Gandia Eggplant
- *Perpetual Spinach
- Broccoli (not from the garden)
- 1/2 cup - 3/4 cup Milk
- 1 cup Mozzarella
- 5 thick slices chopped of American Cheese
- Olive oil as needed
- Roasted eggplant and Okra
- Tablespoon olive oil, Peppers and Oregano and a pinch of salt, set aside.
- More eggplant (decided to use the whole eggplant)and some leftover broccoli
- Cook off a lot of the tomato liquid.
- Add some Perpetual spinach
- Add peppers back and heat up.
- Pan was going to be too small, had to size up!
- Oiled hot pan
- Beat Eggs with milk. pour mixture over veggies add chives.
- quickly add cheeses and stir in before egg sets.
- We topped this one with a little extra mozzarella, then its into a preheated 350° oven.
- Had some baked potatoes left over, chopped, and mixed with a little onion powder, minced onion, olive oil and salt, browned in skillet.
- I got out Grandmas, CI Trivets, its only fitting to use proper trivets for a cast iron meal.
- Potatoes and Fritatta are done, they rest on the stove top for 10 -15 minutes.
- Brunch is served
- Posts : 366
Join date : 2016-03-07
Location : Philly 7A
Oh yes ... SQWIB that looks delicious.sanderson wrote:
- Posts : 5390
Join date : 2015-05-04
Age : 76
Location : Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum