Latest topics» National Kale Day
by Scorpio Rising Today at 6:29 pm
» Hello from Howe, TX Zone 8a
by sanderson Yesterday at 11:51 pm
» Hello from Murphy, TX
by sanderson Yesterday at 11:48 pm
» Hello from West Palm Beach, FL
by sanderson Yesterday at 11:42 pm
» Tomato - Snow Fairy
by sanderson Yesterday at 11:40 pm
by sanderson Yesterday at 11:04 pm
» OhioGardener SFG
by OhioGardener 10/23/2021, 3:11 pm
» Asian Greens and Salad Greens (sorry for long post!)
by juliediane 10/22/2021, 8:34 pm
» N&C Midwest — October 2021
by Scorpio Rising 10/21/2021, 6:14 pm
» My SFG journey- using hanging clips on cucumber and tomatoes
by has55 10/20/2021, 7:06 pm
» The SFG Journey-Johnson Su Bioreactor for composting, No turning
by has55 10/19/2021, 8:16 am
» Microbes...you gotta see this one !!!
by has55 10/19/2021, 7:55 am
» Wasabi Radish
by sanderson 10/19/2021, 12:55 am
» I want to start over
by Roseinarosecity 10/17/2021, 12:46 am
» CANADIAN REGION:What are you doing July to December 2021
by Kelejan 10/16/2021, 6:15 pm
» Birds of the Garden
by Kelejan 10/16/2021, 6:10 pm
» Happy Birthday!!
by Scorpio Rising 10/16/2021, 12:18 pm
» Winter Travel
by OhioGardener 10/13/2021, 8:17 am
» What are you eating from your garden today?
by yolos 10/10/2021, 11:09 am
» Keeping bees
by Kelejan 10/9/2021, 10:50 am
» worm buying
by OhioGardener 10/8/2021, 8:57 am
» October: What to plant in Northern California and Central Valley areas
by Yardslave 10/7/2021, 5:56 pm
» Senseless Banter...
by OhioGardener 10/4/2021, 2:13 pm
» October Avatar: Fall Gardening
by sanderson 10/4/2021, 2:06 pm
» What are these fruits?
by bijan 10/4/2021, 1:53 pm
» Mulching question?
by sanderson 10/4/2021, 1:46 pm
» Wood Chips-->Pine
by sanderson 10/4/2021, 1:41 pm
» Dr Higa's Soil Classifications
by sanderson 10/4/2021, 1:35 pm
» Famous Gardening Quotes
by sanderson 10/4/2021, 1:32 pm
» has55's R & D Journey
by has55 10/3/2021, 5:02 pm
[*]Weekends are my day to play with the garden veggies, I always try to make something from ther garden on the weekends, here are two I made this weekend.
(*from the garden)
(*from the garden)
- *Red Marconi
- *Green Bell
- *Corno di Toro Giallo
- *True Black Brandywine Red Tomato
- *Brandywine Red Tomato
- *Listadi di Gandia Eggplant
- *Perpetual Spinach
- Broccoli (not from the garden)
- 1/2 cup - 3/4 cup Milk
- 1 cup Mozzarella
- 5 thick slices chopped of American Cheese
- Olive oil as needed
- Roasted eggplant and Okra
- Tablespoon olive oil, Peppers and Oregano and a pinch of salt, set aside.
- More eggplant (decided to use the whole eggplant)and some leftover broccoli
- Cook off a lot of the tomato liquid.
- Add some Perpetual spinach
- Add peppers back and heat up.
- Pan was going to be too small, had to size up!
- Oiled hot pan
- Beat Eggs with milk. pour mixture over veggies add chives.
- quickly add cheeses and stir in before egg sets.
- We topped this one with a little extra mozzarella, then its into a preheated 350° oven.
- Had some baked potatoes left over, chopped, and mixed with a little onion powder, minced onion, olive oil and salt, browned in skillet.
- I got out Grandmas, CI Trivets, its only fitting to use proper trivets for a cast iron meal.
- Posts : 366
Join date : 2016-03-07
Location : Philly 7A
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum