Square Foot Gardening Forum
[table bgcolor=#000000 height=275][tr][td]
eggplant - eggplant, cuke, tomato, green bean pics Toplef10eggplant - eggplant, cuke, tomato, green bean pics 1zd3ho10

Hello Guest!
Welcome to the official Square Foot Gardening Forum.
There's lots to learn here by reading as a guest. However, if you become a member (it's free, ad free and spam-free) you'll have access to our large vermiculite databases, our seed exchange spreadsheets, Mel's Mix calculator, and many more members' pictures in the Gallery. Enjoy.

eggplant - eggplant, cuke, tomato, green bean pics I22gcj10eggplant - eggplant, cuke, tomato, green bean pics 14dhcg10

[/td][/tr][/table]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[table bgcolor=#000000 height=275][tr][td]
eggplant - eggplant, cuke, tomato, green bean pics Toplef10eggplant - eggplant, cuke, tomato, green bean pics 1zd3ho10

Hello Guest!
Welcome to the official Square Foot Gardening Forum.
There's lots to learn here by reading as a guest. However, if you become a member (it's free, ad free and spam-free) you'll have access to our large vermiculite databases, our seed exchange spreadsheets, Mel's Mix calculator, and many more members' pictures in the Gallery. Enjoy.

eggplant - eggplant, cuke, tomato, green bean pics I22gcj10eggplant - eggplant, cuke, tomato, green bean pics 14dhcg10

[/td][/tr][/table]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Lovage, has anyone grown, or used
by OhioGardener Yesterday at 4:45 pm

» N & C Midwest: March and April 2024
by OhioGardener Yesterday at 10:19 am

» New to SFG in Arlington, Tx
by sanderson 4/26/2024, 3:13 pm

» Soil Blocks: Tutorial In Photos
by OhioGardener 4/25/2024, 5:20 pm

» Manure tea overwintered outside - is it safe to use?
by Mhpoole 4/24/2024, 7:08 pm

» Advice on my blend
by donnainzone5 4/24/2024, 12:13 pm

» Senseless Banter...
by OhioGardener 4/24/2024, 8:16 am

» Rhubarb Rhubarb
by sanderson 4/23/2024, 8:52 pm

» What Have You Picked From Your Garden Today
by OhioGardener 4/23/2024, 1:53 pm

» What do I do with tomato plants?
by SMEDLEY BUTLER 4/23/2024, 1:36 am

» Kiwi's SFG Adventure
by sanderson 4/22/2024, 2:07 pm

» Sacrificial Tomatoes
by SMEDLEY BUTLER 4/22/2024, 10:36 am

» From the Admin - 4th EDITION of All New Square Foot Gardening is in Progress
by sanderson 4/21/2024, 5:02 pm

» Seedling Identification
by AuntieBeth 4/21/2024, 8:00 am

» Happy Birthday!!
by AtlantaMarie 4/21/2024, 6:56 am

» Three Sisters Thursday
by sanderson 4/20/2024, 5:25 pm

» Recommended store bought compost - Photos of composts
by sanderson 4/20/2024, 3:08 pm

» Compost not hot
by Guinevere 4/19/2024, 11:19 am

» Maybe a silly question but...
by sanderson 4/18/2024, 11:22 pm

» Hi from zone 10B--southern orange county, ca
by sanderson 4/18/2024, 12:25 am

» Asparagus
by OhioGardener 4/17/2024, 6:17 pm

» problems with SFG forum site
by OhioGardener 4/16/2024, 8:04 am

» Strawberries per square foot.
by sanderson 4/16/2024, 4:22 am

» What are you eating from your garden today?
by sanderson 4/16/2024, 4:15 am

» April is Kids Gardening Month!
by sanderson 4/15/2024, 2:37 pm

» Creating A Potager Garden
by sanderson 4/15/2024, 2:33 pm

» Butter Beans????
by OhioGardener 4/13/2024, 5:50 pm

» Companion planting
by sanderson 4/13/2024, 4:24 pm

» First timer in Central Virginia (7b) - newly built beds 2024
by sanderson 4/13/2024, 4:16 pm

» California's Drought
by sanderson 4/10/2024, 1:43 pm

Google

Search SFG Forum

eggplant, cuke, tomato, green bean pics

+3
cheyannarach
Turan
landarch
7 posters

Go down

eggplant - eggplant, cuke, tomato, green bean pics Empty eggplant, cuke, tomato, green bean pics

Post  landarch 6/8/2012, 12:25 pm

Ichaban Eggplanteggplant - eggplant, cuke, tomato, green bean pics Ichaba11

Jetstar tomoatoeseggplant - eggplant, cuke, tomato, green bean pics Jetsta11

Juliet tomatoeseggplant - eggplant, cuke, tomato, green bean pics Juliet13

First cucumbereggplant - eggplant, cuke, tomato, green bean pics First_11

First green bean blossomseggplant - eggplant, cuke, tomato, green bean pics Green_12
landarch
landarch

Back to top Go down

eggplant - eggplant, cuke, tomato, green bean pics Empty Re: eggplant, cuke, tomato, green bean pics

Post  Turan 6/8/2012, 12:32 pm

bounce

Find more about Weather in Belgrade, MT
Click for weather forecast
Turan
Turan

Female Posts : 2620

Back to top Go down

eggplant - eggplant, cuke, tomato, green bean pics Empty Re: eggplant, cuke, tomato, green bean pics

Post  landarch 6/8/2012, 12:51 pm

gotta tell ya...if I lived in the Gallatin Valley I would be trading gardening time for time on the water fly fishing in a heartbeat...I've hit the Henry's Fork (ID), Madison (MT), Firehole (WY) but not the Gallatin.
landarch
landarch

Back to top Go down

Post  Turan 6/8/2012, 1:21 pm

There is time for both in a summer day and fresh home grown veggys are very tasty with fresh pan fryed trout. Wink

Turan
Turan

Back to top Go down

Post  cheyannarach 6/8/2012, 5:51 pm

Do you two have a secret of how to get all the bones out of trout?

Grrrreat pics Landarch!!
cheyannarach
cheyannarach

Female Posts : 2037

Back to top Go down

Post  FamilyGardening 6/8/2012, 6:10 pm

great pictures!!.....thank you for sharing.....love love to see others gardens!!...looks like yours is growing great!

hugs

rose
FamilyGardening
FamilyGardening

Female Posts : 2424

Back to top Go down

Post  landarch 6/8/2012, 6:32 pm

cheyannarach wrote:Do you two have a secret of how to get all the bones out of trout?

Grrrreat pics Landarch!!

I catch and release except for brookies in the high country...a little butter, lemon, and some wild sage...just flake off the meat with a fork. With larger fish in the plains I either fillet...the only trick I know of is to take hold of the spine and pull it out...all the bones should come with it.
landarch
landarch

Back to top Go down

Post  landarch 6/8/2012, 6:35 pm

FamilyGardening wrote:great pictures!!.....thank you for sharing.....love love to see others gardens!!...looks like yours is growing great!

hugs

rose

sure thing...I try to take new pics about once a week. Some days it looks like not too much is happening then the next morning there is something new making an appearance. I actually like fiddling in the garden and I told my wife the other day that all the work is done...getting bored just watching everything grow. We've had some cool, wet weather just end so the sunshine is doing wonders...tomatoes, cukes, and green beans are exploding with growth.
landarch
landarch

Back to top Go down

Post  claudiamedic 6/8/2012, 7:07 pm

As a newbie, I love the pictures! I've never even seen some of the things I'm growing..... Embarassed outside of the grocery store, I mean!
claudiamedic
claudiamedic

Female Posts : 121

http://www.claudiasfamily.com

Back to top Go down

Post  camprn 6/8/2012, 7:08 pm

I wish it would stop raining so I could get my nice summer stock into the ground. Your's are looking great!

43 years a gardener and going strong with SFG.
https://squarefoot.forumotion.com/t3574-the-end-of-july-7-weeks-until-frost

There are certain pursuits which, if not wholly poetic and true, do at least suggest a nobler and finer relation to nature than we know. The keeping of bees, for instance. ~ Henry David Thoreau

https://squarefoot.forumotion.com/t1306-other-gardening-books

eggplant - eggplant, cuke, tomato, green bean pics WxBanner?bannertype=wu_clean2day_cond&airportcode=KEEN&ForcedCity=Keene&ForcedState=NH&zipcode=03431&language=EN
camprn
camprn

Forum Moderator Certified SFG Teacher

Female Posts : 14169

https://squarefoot.forumotion.com/t3574-the-end-of-july-7-week

Back to top Go down

Post  Turan 6/8/2012, 9:40 pm

cheyannarach wrote:Do you two have a secret of how to get all the bones out of trout?

Grrrreat pics Landarch!!

The flesh does not cling to the bones after it is cooked. After you fry both sides lay on a plate. Grab the tail and bow up a little. Use a fork to break the skin and help the flesh get loosened right there. Then just gently peel the skeleton and upper side off. Flip and repeat. It does not work starting with the head.

Turan
Turan

Back to top Go down

Post  cheyannarach 6/8/2012, 10:09 pm

So you cook the entire fish? Head and all? Gulp... I will pass this on to hubby so he can take care of it for me, lol.
cheyannarach
cheyannarach

Female Posts : 2037

Back to top Go down

Post  rjeverett 6/8/2012, 10:31 pm

Love the pics! Have the same egg plant, with an identical little bitty baby on it too! It's my first year growing them, I never realized how beautiful the blooms were, and how adorable the eggplants were starting out Smile

No blossoms on the beans for me yet, but they're all just about at the five foot high mark, and no cukes yet either, but I did get them in a little later. Love watching our gardens grow! eggplant - eggplant, cuke, tomato, green bean pics 3170584802
rjeverett
rjeverett

Female Posts : 58

Back to top Go down

Post  landarch 6/8/2012, 11:11 pm

rjeverett wrote:Love the pics! Have the same egg plant, with an identical little bitty baby on it too! It's my first year growing them, I never realized how beautiful the blooms were, and how adorable the eggplants were starting out Smile

No blossoms on the beans for me yet, but they're all just about at the five foot high mark, and no cukes yet either, but I did get them in a little later. Love watching our gardens grow! eggplant - eggplant, cuke, tomato, green bean pics 3170584802

I'm a visual person...so I love seeing pics too.
landarch
landarch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down