Square Foot Gardening Forum
[table bgcolor=#000000 height=275][tr][td]
Square Foot Gardening Official YouTube channel Toplef10Square Foot Gardening Official YouTube channel 1zd3ho10

Hello Guest!
Welcome to the official Square Foot Gardening Forum.
There's lots to learn here by reading as a guest. However, if you become a member (it's free, ad free and spam-free) you'll have access to our large vermiculite databases, our seed exchange spreadsheets, Mel's Mix calculator, and many more members' pictures in the Gallery. Enjoy.

Square Foot Gardening Official YouTube channel I22gcj10Square Foot Gardening Official YouTube channel 14dhcg10

[/td][/tr][/table]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[table bgcolor=#000000 height=275][tr][td]
Square Foot Gardening Official YouTube channel Toplef10Square Foot Gardening Official YouTube channel 1zd3ho10

Hello Guest!
Welcome to the official Square Foot Gardening Forum.
There's lots to learn here by reading as a guest. However, if you become a member (it's free, ad free and spam-free) you'll have access to our large vermiculite databases, our seed exchange spreadsheets, Mel's Mix calculator, and many more members' pictures in the Gallery. Enjoy.

Square Foot Gardening Official YouTube channel I22gcj10Square Foot Gardening Official YouTube channel 14dhcg10

[/td][/tr][/table]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Peat Pots and Peat Pellets
by GreenScienx_Sug Today at 5:50 am

» Joann's fabric bankruptcy
by has55 Yesterday at 9:13 pm

» Senseless Banter...
by OhioGardener Yesterday at 12:11 pm

» Fire Ring / Round Raised Bed Planter
by donnainzone5 Yesterday at 11:47 am

» Galvanized Fire Ring for Rhubarb Raised Beds?
by OhioGardener Yesterday at 10:34 am

» Happy St. Patrick's Day
by Scorpio Rising 3/17/2024, 5:54 pm

» Kiwi's SFG Adventure
by KiwiSFGnewbie 3/17/2024, 4:58 pm

» N & C Midwest: March and April 2024
by Scorpio Rising 3/16/2024, 12:16 pm

» Prefab compost question
by sanderson 3/14/2024, 11:40 pm

» New gardener from Santa Fe NM
by Turan 3/14/2024, 2:06 pm

» Compost bins: Open vs. closed
by OhioGardener 3/13/2024, 5:48 pm

» Heat Mat Temperature Test
by sanderson 3/13/2024, 1:31 am

» Bokashi
by OhioGardener 3/12/2024, 5:37 pm

» Happy Birthday!!
by Scorpio Rising 3/11/2024, 10:28 am

» What are you eating from your garden today?
by Scorpio Rising 3/10/2024, 8:38 pm

» Why I love Oregano in the garden.
by OhioGardener 3/10/2024, 8:16 am

» Comfrey
by OhioGardener 3/9/2024, 6:07 pm

» Sealing Barrels Flowers Struggling-Need Ideas
by Turan 3/9/2024, 3:09 pm

» Hello again from a slightly different part of Central PA!
by sanderson 3/9/2024, 1:46 pm

» Chicken manure compost
by Oopsiedaisy 3/8/2024, 7:56 pm

» Chinese Broccoli
by sanderson 3/7/2024, 10:28 pm

» Heat Mat Lifespan
by Scorpio Rising 3/7/2024, 9:33 am

» Now is The Time To Take Seed Inventory
by OhioGardener 3/6/2024, 4:36 pm

» Mark's first SFG
by sanderson 3/5/2024, 10:55 pm

» Greetings from a haggard mom
by sanderson 3/5/2024, 2:32 am

» Drip Irrigation question
by HDNoviceGardener_CA 3/4/2024, 9:50 pm

» Recommended store bought compost - Photos of composts
by sanderson 3/2/2024, 8:20 pm

» raised bed quanders
by OhioGardener 3/1/2024, 7:32 pm

» N&C Midwest January & February 2024
by OhioGardener 3/1/2024, 7:15 am

» Seeds 'n Such Leap Year Sale
by sanderson 2/29/2024, 1:42 pm

Google

Search SFG Forum

Square Foot Gardening Official YouTube channel

3 posters

Go down

Square Foot Gardening Official YouTube channel Empty Square Foot Gardening Official YouTube channel

Post  SFGHQSTAFF 7/20/2021, 9:53 pm

Hello all you SFGers!

We hope you've been following us on our YouTube channel, where we have some great videos to help you with specific SFG information. We recently celebrated World SFG Day on our official Facebook page, where we had lots of new posts of SFGers  who helped us celebrate around the globe. 

Check out our Foundation "Essentials" videos here: https://www.youtube.com/c/SquareFootGardeningFoundationOFFICIAL/videos

And don't miss a thing by checking our official FB page here: https://www.facebook.com/squarefootgardeningorg

We wish you all happy harvests and happy gardening!
Laura & Steve Bartholomew Square Foot Gardening Official YouTube channel 3170584802
SFGHQSTAFF
administrator
administrator

Male Posts : 264

dstack likes this post

Back to top Go down

Square Foot Gardening Official YouTube channel Empty Great to know!

Post  dstack 7/28/2021, 6:06 pm

Great to know! I just subscribed, and if you are interested, I would love to do a collaboration (via Zoom) talking about the basics of SFG. I've been promoting Mel's book on my channel, and I would love to dedicate at least one episode to SFG. The first video below is my channel trailer, and the second is where the number one thing I wish I knew when I started gardening in Florida is SFG. 

Please let me know what you think.

Thanks,

David
dstack
dstack

Male Posts : 659

Back to top Go down

Square Foot Gardening Official YouTube channel Empty Re: Square Foot Gardening Official YouTube channel

Post  sanderson 7/30/2021, 5:37 pm

Dstack, What to Grow and When to Grow are definitely keys to successful gardening. Building your SFG beds "with" you is one of my favorite memories on this Forum. I'm so happy that you incorporated solarization with clear plastic to keep those beds healthy, what with the local nematode situation. You never gave up just because Mother Nature (and your neighbor with the pool) threw you some crazy obstacles.

Find more about Weather in Fresno, CA
Click for weather forecast
sanderson
sanderson

Forum Administrator

Female Posts : 21487

https://connect.xfinity.com/appsuite/#!!&app=io.ox/mail&

Back to top Go down

Square Foot Gardening Official YouTube channel Empty Re: Square Foot Gardening Official YouTube channel

Post  dstack 7/30/2021, 8:50 pm

sanderson wrote:Dstack,  What to Grow and When to Grow are definitely keys to successful gardening.  Building your SFG beds "with" you is one of my favorite memories on this Forum.  I'm so happy that you incorporated solarization with clear plastic to keep those beds healthy, what with the local nematode situation.  You never gave up just because Mother Nature (and your neighbor with the pool) threw you some crazy obstacles.
Hi Sanderson! Yes, it was quite a journey, and I'm so grateful for you and others on this forum helping me navigate my challenges. You have a good memory about the crazy things I've dealt with. I will always be grateful! 

And every day in the garden always gives me another lesson to learn. And I always have something to learn from other gardeners.

I was just asked to speak at the Rare Fruit Council, West Palm Beach chapter in a couple of weeks. This is quite an honor! I feel like a novice in some ways compared to some members of this group, but I'm doing my due diligence in researching the topic deeper. My subject will be soil building for better fruit production. I've been given permission to record it so I can edit it for the YouTube channel. 

I'll post that over on the non-SFG section. Again, I'm so grateful to you!
dstack
dstack

Male Posts : 659

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down