Square Foot Gardening Forum
[table bgcolor=#000000 height=275][tr][td]
How's the Weather Where You're At? - Page 25 Toplef10How's the Weather Where You're At? - Page 25 1zd3ho10

Hello Guest!
Welcome to the official Square Foot Gardening Forum.
There's lots to learn here by reading as a guest. However, if you become a member (it's free, ad free and spam-free) you'll have access to our large vermiculite databases, our seed exchange spreadsheets, Mel's Mix calculator, and many more members' pictures in the Gallery. Enjoy.

How's the Weather Where You're At? - Page 25 I22gcj10How's the Weather Where You're At? - Page 25 14dhcg10

[/td][/tr][/table]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[table bgcolor=#000000 height=275][tr][td]
How's the Weather Where You're At? - Page 25 Toplef10How's the Weather Where You're At? - Page 25 1zd3ho10

Hello Guest!
Welcome to the official Square Foot Gardening Forum.
There's lots to learn here by reading as a guest. However, if you become a member (it's free, ad free and spam-free) you'll have access to our large vermiculite databases, our seed exchange spreadsheets, Mel's Mix calculator, and many more members' pictures in the Gallery. Enjoy.

How's the Weather Where You're At? - Page 25 I22gcj10How's the Weather Where You're At? - Page 25 14dhcg10

[/td][/tr][/table]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» New to SFG in Arlington, Tx
by sanderson Today at 3:13 pm

» Soil Blocks: Tutorial In Photos
by OhioGardener Yesterday at 5:20 pm

» Manure tea overwintered outside - is it safe to use?
by Mhpoole 4/24/2024, 7:08 pm

» Advice on my blend
by donnainzone5 4/24/2024, 12:13 pm

» Senseless Banter...
by OhioGardener 4/24/2024, 8:16 am

» Rhubarb Rhubarb
by sanderson 4/23/2024, 8:52 pm

» What Have You Picked From Your Garden Today
by OhioGardener 4/23/2024, 1:53 pm

» What do I do with tomato plants?
by SMEDLEY BUTLER 4/23/2024, 1:36 am

» N & C Midwest: March and April 2024
by Scorpio Rising 4/22/2024, 4:57 pm

» Kiwi's SFG Adventure
by sanderson 4/22/2024, 2:07 pm

» Sacrificial Tomatoes
by SMEDLEY BUTLER 4/22/2024, 10:36 am

» From the Admin - 4th EDITION of All New Square Foot Gardening is in Progress
by sanderson 4/21/2024, 5:02 pm

» Seedling Identification
by AuntieBeth 4/21/2024, 8:00 am

» Happy Birthday!!
by AtlantaMarie 4/21/2024, 6:56 am

» Three Sisters Thursday
by sanderson 4/20/2024, 5:25 pm

» Recommended store bought compost - Photos of composts
by sanderson 4/20/2024, 3:08 pm

» Compost not hot
by Guinevere 4/19/2024, 11:19 am

» Maybe a silly question but...
by sanderson 4/18/2024, 11:22 pm

» Hi from zone 10B--southern orange county, ca
by sanderson 4/18/2024, 12:25 am

» Asparagus
by OhioGardener 4/17/2024, 6:17 pm

» problems with SFG forum site
by OhioGardener 4/16/2024, 8:04 am

» Strawberries per square foot.
by sanderson 4/16/2024, 4:22 am

» What are you eating from your garden today?
by sanderson 4/16/2024, 4:15 am

» April is Kids Gardening Month!
by sanderson 4/15/2024, 2:37 pm

» Creating A Potager Garden
by sanderson 4/15/2024, 2:33 pm

» Butter Beans????
by OhioGardener 4/13/2024, 5:50 pm

» Companion planting
by sanderson 4/13/2024, 4:24 pm

» First timer in Central Virginia (7b) - newly built beds 2024
by sanderson 4/13/2024, 4:16 pm

» California's Drought
by sanderson 4/10/2024, 1:43 pm

» Anyone Using Agribon Row Cover To Extend The Growing Season?
by sanderson 4/8/2024, 10:28 pm

Google

Search SFG Forum

How's the Weather Where You're At?

+45
OhioGardener
plantoid
Emily49
olivia.walter
High Desert
lvanderb
bgardner
SusanTheWriter
mollyhespra
ralitaco
Dan in Ct
recoush
markqz
LilBittyBean
countrynaturals
Cajun Cappy
ispinwool
donnainzone5
AtlantaMarie
MrBooker
bluelacedredhead
patiphillips42
sanderson
BlackjackWidow
kauairosina
SwampTroll
Kelejan
newbeone
littlejo
Roseinarosecity
Captblacksmithmike
hammock gal
BeetlesPerSqFt
No_Such_Reality
RJARPCGP
chickenlittle
Whyteravyn
farmersgranddaughter
DorothyG
llama momma
trolleydriver
Yardslave
yolos
CapeCoddess
Turan
49 posters

Page 25 of 39 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 39  Next

Go down

How's the Weather Where You're At? - Page 25 Empty Re: How's the Weather Where You're At?

Post  bluelacedredhead 9/25/2019, 1:08 pm

78F with Blue skies. A low of 60F overnight. The forecast for the next week seems to be similar with rain in the not too far future.
bluelacedredhead
bluelacedredhead

Female Posts : 114

Back to top Go down

How's the Weather Where You're At? - Page 25 Empty Re: How's the Weather Where You're At?

Post  yolos 9/25/2019, 2:07 pm

High between 91*F and 95*F for the next 9 days.
yolos
yolos

Female Posts : 4152

Back to top Go down

Post  countrynaturals 9/25/2019, 2:44 pm

yolos wrote:High between 91*F and 95*F for the next 9 days.
Plus humidity? YUK! That's even worse than here. What happened to fall? idk
countrynaturals
countrynaturals

Female Posts : 5704

http://countrynaturals.com

Back to top Go down

Post  countrynaturals 9/27/2019, 10:35 am

I know I've said this 3 time before, but I think summer is finally over. We went from 3 days of triple-digits to nothing but 70s in the 10-day. YEE-HAH! happy turtle
countrynaturals
countrynaturals

Back to top Go down

Post  donnainzone5 9/27/2019, 12:37 pm

We should be getting some early snow this weekend.  

www.weather.com/forecast/regional/news/2019-09-25-september-blizzard-montana-northern-rockies-snow
donnainzone5
donnainzone5

Certified SFG Instructor

Female Posts : 2662

http://www.amway.com/DonnaKBecker

Back to top Go down

Post  countrynaturals 9/27/2019, 4:20 pm

donnainzone5 wrote:We should be getting some early snow this weekend.  

www.weather.com/forecast/regional/news/2019-09-25-september-blizzard-montana-northern-rockies-snow
ARE YOU KIDDING? NO, NO, NO! NO SNOW! It's way too soon. How's the Weather Where You're At? - Page 25 671790
countrynaturals
countrynaturals

Back to top Go down

Post  donnainzone5 9/27/2019, 7:59 pm

Suz,  

The Bend Bulletin wrote that snow this early in the year here in Central Oregon is "extremely rare."  Did you see the Weather Channel map and forecast?  Parts of Montana are supposed to have record low temps and up to 4' of snow.
donnainzone5
donnainzone5

Certified SFG Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post  countrynaturals 9/27/2019, 8:46 pm

Suz,  
donnainzone5 wrote:
The Bend Bulletin wrote that snow this early in the year here in Central Oregon is "extremely rare."  Did you see the Weather Channel map and forecast?  Parts of Montana are supposed to have record low temps and up to 4' of snow.
hiding Our snowstorm last year did damage we're still fixing and left us without power for 7 days. This is not my favorite subject. very sad
countrynaturals
countrynaturals

Back to top Go down

Post  countrynaturals 9/29/2019, 11:00 am

Got down to 43 this morning. We've been bringing in firewood all week. Had our first fire in the wood stove this morning. WAAAAA! IT'S TOO SOON! I DON'T WANT IT! Crybaby
countrynaturals
countrynaturals

Back to top Go down

Post  RJARPCGP 9/29/2019, 1:19 pm

countrynaturals wrote:Got down to 43 this morning. We've been bringing in firewood all week. Had our first fire in the wood stove this morning. WAAAAA! IT'S TOO SOON! I DON'T WANT IT! Crybaby
This almost reminds me of December, 2017, which was crap!
RJARPCGP
RJARPCGP

Male Posts : 352

Back to top Go down

Post  countrynaturals 9/29/2019, 3:06 pm

RJARPCGP wrote:
countrynaturals wrote:Got down to 43 this morning. We've been bringing in firewood all week. Had our first fire in the wood stove this morning. WAAAAA! IT'S TOO SOON! I DON'T WANT IT! Crybaby
This almost reminds me of December, 2017, which was crap!
darn funny  Misery really does love company. lol!
countrynaturals
countrynaturals

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpio Rising 9/29/2019, 3:41 pm

Weird...was 64* this morning.  I opened the windows and turned the pool on.  

Just rained (?!). Not sure.  Cool and dreary.  OK with me.
Scorpio Rising
Scorpio Rising

Female Posts : 8712

Back to top Go down

Post  plantoid 9/29/2019, 4:01 pm

It's wet here very very wet.

Saturday 29 Sept 2019 

We spent hours taking Holly to  friends 18 birthday party at 19.30 hrs.. for a 20.00 hrs.  start … " .Oh Dad it's not far they live just the other side of Llandeilo ( 9 miles away ) It's already raining hard . 
Shows me a google map & aerial picture , we agree to take her .  It's now bucketing down with rain , coming down in stair rods as we leave home at 18 .00 , and rained even harder several times  before we got to Llandeilo . sat nave says go 6 miles to next roundabout .. ..Ok did that.
Now go 3 miles to junction & turn right  on to single track metalled road . Ok done that ..it's 19.00 hrs by now & starting to get dark . Her friend lives in a not spot ..not able to get a cell phone signal ever . No landline either .     Laughing   Semaphore across the valley on a good dry day ? ?

Sat Nav says it's three mile to release point .. whoops barriers across the road /flashing lights .. " Road Closed " ,"  NO  THROUGH ROUTE  POSSIBLE "
Had to reverse almost 1/2 of a mile on this 9 foot wide road to get to a junction where another route was possible  .
 On this new track I start to notice recently felled trees with three foot diameters ,  cut and pushed to the sides of the track , ..1/2 mile to  destination … the track has become small loose flat stones being washed across the stone track  .  Sat Nav .." You have now reached your destination ". 

We are on a tight hair pin bend to the left is 500 feet of hill so steep even the sheep would have to have four wheel drive  ,to the right is a valley 800 or so feet below us and many miles wide .
 Alison is getting a bit edgy ,  keeps wanting to sit on my knee when there is a big rock or drop on her side of the track ….. HaHa   look a light ..saved ! 

Go to the farmhouse ask if it is Ellies home .. " Oh no " says the farmer  , " My daughter is at her birthday party tonight it's about 2 miles as the crow flies . turn your car round  drive to the junction down on the metalled road , turn left and when you see the galvanised steel bridge  turn  left about 5 yards past it to the left ..it's a bit tight so take it steady .  If the water is deeper on the bridge than a foot deep …. don't go over it . "

By now Alison is having kittens , on the way back to the road we noticed a lot more small shingle had washed across the road but not to worry we know where we are. 
 Turned left,  drove to the steel bridge ,  can see there is few inches of water on it so over we go.  Had to do a bit of fancy three , four & five point turning to get the car lined up with the track by the bridge .     Onwards & upwards,  a promise is a promise , we'll soon be at the friends place .
This track we have embarked on is little more than a goat track ,  polished smooth by  the wheels of many 4x 4 vehicles ,  every now & then the car wheels lose a bit if traction and fling out a shower of mud & small flat stones , another journey along the valley side ..... it's dark in between squall's of hard rain we can see lights on the other side of the valley and in the distance …………. a light on our side of the valley …"  Hurraaaay ! " 

Two heavy gate openings & closings in absolutely chucking it down rain , later.... a mile or more along this track we come to the light and find it is an unoccupied  holiday cottage/  barn conversion .

" Ah"   chirps Holly, "  Ellie said we'd find the holiday cottage after the wooden gate, now you need to drive to the right,  nice & slow because it's as though you'll be driving off a cliff edge into the valley below ,   keep close to the big trees on the left hand side . After a while you'll come to the ford . Don't cross if you can't see the top of the white posts and stay to the left as there is a 10 foot drop tot eh right hand side  " . 

By now I can sense Alison's fingers are crushing her rings & her  voice is getting a bit panicky.

Well , Ellie was right about the sensation of driving over the edge of a cliff .....even my bum nearly started squeaking . we drove down a very steep incline , 600 yards on, Hmm I see what she meant about the ford but thankfully ther is only a foot of water  over it and the white posts are a good three foot tall .  Through the ford then another half mile and we are at the party place , 
 A bevy of half dressed party going 18 & nearly 18 year old young ladies come pouring out of the massive converted barn /  enormous dwelling in the slashing rain to cheer us and see Holly gets inside  .

More classy five point turn exercises to avoid a 20 foot drop off a small cliff into the valley & the car is facing back the way we came .. I got sneaky & asked Al to put this location on the Sat Nav Favourites as " Ellie the Ford " 

At the gate Alison get's out into a puddle that almost  topped her bootees .( Holly had her wellies on when she was playing gate keepers )..naughty language followed once she got back inside the car  Embarassed
 We had to stop and assess the ford ….the water was over a foot deep …. our car is a big heavy 2.2 ton SsangYong Turismo diesel automatic with diff lock to the rear axle , so no problem .
One more gate , through it , Alison is closing it ..... then ….  splish splash,  bang,  bang ,  noise , splish,  bang ..a shouting noise . I turn the engine off and open the left hand side windows.
 Above the noise of the wind in the trees & rain I understand Alison cannot get across  a slippery muddy section by the gate to get in the car .  " Drive forward slowly,  I'll hang on the car door till your clear " are my instructions . ( windows quickly closed ,  engine restarted & I edge forwards 15 foot  so my beloved can get in the car ). 
 Al is laughing like a drain , gives a few choice to describe her games with the gates .

Were back by the holiday cottage & , " Drive off the cliff " place  & the car is sending out a shower of small stones & water behind us as we  shimmy up the steep incline & over the top ,  like we are on one crazy roller coaster in the dark . Suddenly we no longer see treetops and see tree trunks & ground once again.
 Compared to that little event the rest of the run down to the metalled road was a non event  including Alison being on the valley side of the steep drops .  ( It's now pitch black  & still bucketing it down so she didn't know we'd driven past them  Laughing )

Took a look a the metal bridge , there is a good foot of water flowing over it .    Ha ha , Sat Nav sparks up, " Now Turn Left " not right over the bridge .  The Sat Nav took us along another four or so miles of very narrow metaled road ,  with grass often  growing through the middle of the road & plant life in high earthen  banks slapping at the wing mirrors . It was like this we got back onto a 15 foot wide road  which eventually took us to a 30 foot wide road with a while line down the centre , civilisation & roads we know to get us back home .

About a mile from home it stopped raining , time now 21.45 hrs . 
 Then as we were 100 yards for home it absolutely chucked it down by the bath full , after 15 min of being sat in the car waiting for it to abate … we decided to make a dash for the front door ... me & my crutches got absolutely soaking wet Sad ….Alison had stolen my fabulous storm coat . Laughing
plantoid
plantoid

Male Posts : 4096

Back to top Go down

Post  countrynaturals 9/29/2019, 5:10 pm

T
plantoid wrote:It's wet here very very wet.

Saturday 29 Sept 2019 

We spent hours taking Holly to  friends 18 birthday party at 19.30 hrs.. for a 20.00 hrs.  start … " .Oh Dad it's not far they live just the other side of Llandeilo ( 9 miles away ) It's already raining hard . 
Shows me a google map & aerial picture , we agree to take her .  It's now bucketing down with rain , coming down in stair rods as we leave home at 18 .00 , and rained even harder several times  before we got to Llandeilo . sat nave says go 6 miles to next roundabout .. ..Ok did that.
Now go 3 miles to junction & turn right  on to single track metalled road . Ok done that ..it's 19.00 hrs by now & starting to get dark . Her friend lives in a not spot ..not able to get a cell phone signal ever . No landline either .     Laughing   Semaphore across the valley on a good dry day ? ?

Sat Nav says it's three mile to release point .. whoops barriers across the road /flashing lights .. " Road Closed " ,"  NO  THROUGH ROUTE  POSSIBLE "
Had to reverse almost 1/2 of a mile on this 9 foot wide road to get to a junction where another route was possible  .
 On this new track I start to notice recently felled trees with three foot diameters ,  cut and pushed to the sides of the track , ..1/2 mile to  destination … the track has become small loose flat stones being washed across the stone track  .  Sat Nav .." You have now reached your destination ". 

We are on a tight hair pin bend to the left is 500 feet of hill so steep even the sheep would have to have four wheel drive  ,to the right is a valley 800 or so feet below us and many miles wide .
 Alison is getting a bit edgy ,  keeps wanting to sit on my knee when there is a big rock or drop on her side of the track ….. HaHa   look a light ..saved ! 

Go to the farmhouse ask if it is Ellies home .. " Oh no " says the farmer  , " My daughter is at her birthday party tonight it's about 2 miles as the crow flies . turn your car round  drive to the junction down on the metalled road , turn left and when you see the galvanised steel bridge  turn  left about 5 yards past it to the left ..it's a bit tight so take it steady .  If the water is deeper on the bridge than a foot deep …. don't go over it . "

By now Alison is having kittens , on the way back to the road we noticed a lot more small shingle had washed across the road but not to worry we know where we are. 
 Turned left,  drove to the steel bridge ,  can see there is few inches of water on it so over we go.  Had to do a bit of fancy three , four & five point turning to get the car lined up with the track by the bridge .     Onwards & upwards,  a promise is a promise , we'll soon be at the friends place .
This track we have embarked on is little more than a goat track ,  polished smooth by  the wheels of many 4x 4 vehicles ,  every now & then the car wheels lose a bit if traction and fling out a shower of mud & small flat stones , another journey along the valley side ..... it's dark in between squall's of hard rain we can see lights on the other side of the valley and in the distance …………. a light on our side of the valley …"  Hurraaaay ! " 

Two heavy gate openings & closings in absolutely chucking it down rain , later.... a mile or more along this track we come to the light and find it is an unoccupied  holiday cottage/  barn conversion .

" Ah"   chirps Holly, "  Ellie said we'd find the holiday cottage after the wooden gate, now you need to drive to the right,  nice & slow because it's as though you'll be driving off a cliff edge into the valley below ,   keep close to the big trees on the left hand side . After a while you'll come to the ford . Don't cross if you can't see the top of the white posts and stay to the left as there is a 10 foot drop tot eh right hand side  " . 

By now I can sense Alison's fingers are crushing her rings & her  voice is getting a bit panicky.

Well , Ellie was right about the sensation of driving over the edge of a cliff .....even my bum nearly started squeaking . we drove down a very steep incline , 600 yards on, Hmm I see what she meant about the ford but thankfully ther is only a foot of water  over it and the white posts are a good three foot tall .  Through the ford then another half mile and we are at the party place , 
 A bevy of half dressed party going 18 & nearly 18 year old young ladies come pouring out of the massive converted barn /  enormous dwelling in the slashing rain to cheer us and see Holly gets inside  .

More classy five point turn exercises to avoid a 20 foot drop off a small cliff into the valley & the car is facing back the way we came .. I got sneaky & asked Al to put this location on the Sat Nav Favourites as " Ellie the Ford " 

At the gate Alison get's out into a puddle that almost  topped her bootees .( Holly had her wellies on when she was playing gate keepers )..naughty language followed once she got back inside the car  Embarassed
 We had to stop and assess the ford ….the water was over a foot deep …. our car is a big heavy 2.2 ton SsangYong Turismo diesel automatic with diff lock to the rear axle , so no problem .
One more gate , through it , Alison is closing it ..... then ….  splish splash,  bang,  bang ,  noise , splish,  bang ..a shouting noise . I turn the engine off and open the left hand side windows.
 Above the noise of the wind in the trees & rain I understand Alison cannot get across  a slippery muddy section by the gate to get in the car .  " Drive forward slowly,  I'll hang on the car door till your clear " are my instructions . ( windows quickly closed ,  engine restarted & I edge forwards 15 foot  so my beloved can get in the car ). 
 Al is laughing like a drain , gives a few choice to describe her games with the gates .

Were back by the holiday cottage & , " Drive off the cliff " place  & the car is sending out a shower of small stones & water behind us as we  shimmy up the steep incline & over the top ,  like we are on one crazy roller coaster in the dark . Suddenly we no longer see treetops and see tree trunks & ground once again.
 Compared to that little event the rest of the run down to the metalled road was a non event  including Alison being on the valley side of the steep drops .  ( It's now pitch black  & still bucketing it down so she didn't know we'd driven past them  Laughing )

Took a look a the metal bridge , there is a good foot of water flowing over it .    Ha ha , Sat Nav sparks up, " Now Turn Left " not right over the bridge .  The Sat Nav took us along another four or so miles of very narrow metaled road ,  with grass often  growing through the middle of the road & plant life in high earthen  banks slapping at the wing mirrors . It was like this we got back onto a 15 foot wide road  which eventually took us to a 30 foot wide road with a while line down the centre , civilisation & roads we know to get us back home .

About a mile from home it stopped raining , time now 21.45 hrs . 
 Then as we were 100 yards for home it absolutely chucked it down by the bath full , after 15 min of being sat in the car waiting for it to abate … we decided to make a dash for the front door ... me & my crutches got absolutely soaking wet Sad ….Alison had stolen my fabulous storm coat . Laughing
OMG! affraid That's the scariest thing I've ever read, here.  hiding
countrynaturals
countrynaturals

Back to top Go down

Post  donnainzone5 9/29/2019, 5:31 pm

A true deluge!  But you survived.
donnainzone5
donnainzone5

Certified SFG Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post  AtlantaMarie 9/30/2019, 8:22 am

Oh, good heavens, Plantoid.... That would be a "sorry you missing the party" for me!
AtlantaMarie
AtlantaMarie

Certified SFG Instructor

Female Posts : 5602

http://www.defensivespecialties.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AtlantaMarie 9/30/2019, 8:24 am

Donnainzone5 - did you get any snow? I saw Spokane, WA, ID, & especially MT got a bunch!
AtlantaMarie
AtlantaMarie

Certified SFG Instructor

Female Posts : 5602

http://www.defensivespecialties.com

Back to top Go down

Post  donnainzone5 9/30/2019, 11:14 am

Marie,

We had some wet flurries on Friday.  Some of the flakes were rather large.

There was light snow overnight, with accumulations less than 1/2", here at home.  Still, it's only September!
donnainzone5
donnainzone5

Certified SFG Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post  LilBittyBean 9/30/2019, 1:02 pm

Plantoid, your post had me sweating. Glad y'all made it safely to the shindig and back again.

Another reason for my sweating, is this dang ol' heat! We are roasting out down here. No rain for several weeks now.  No
LilBittyBean
LilBittyBean

Female Posts : 95

http://www.southernplanteater.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  yolos 9/30/2019, 2:36 pm

Hot.  Highs between 93 and 96 degrees until Saturday,.  Then drops down into low 80's of Saturday.  Almost no rain for months.  My water bill last month was just over $200.  But I do have a pool where the water evaporates rapidly in this heat and I have to continually raise the level of the water above the filters.
yolos
yolos

Female Posts : 4152

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpio Rising 9/30/2019, 6:38 pm

Plantoid!  That is terrifying!  Glad it all worked out in the end!

Here it is dry and HOT!  The Jet Stream is in a summer pattern and stuck for now...
Scorpio Rising
Scorpio Rising

Back to top Go down

Post  countrynaturals 9/30/2019, 7:21 pm

This is ridiculous! All you folks who should be cold are sweating, when we -- who should be sweating -- are having highs in the 60s and lows in the 40 -- heat on and fires in the wood stove, already. crazy!
countrynaturals
countrynaturals

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpio Rising 9/30/2019, 9:25 pm

countrynaturals wrote:This is ridiculous! All you folks who should be cold are sweating, when we -- who should be sweating -- are having highs in the 60s and lows in the 40 -- heat on and fires in the wood stove, already. crazy!
Yes.  Something is VERY wrong...we are screwing this big blue ball up.   Sad
Scorpio Rising
Scorpio Rising

Back to top Go down

Post  countrynaturals 10/1/2019, 9:08 am

Back to normal for the next 10 days -- highs in the high 70s, low in the low 50s. Should be able to do some fun fall gardening. happy turtle
countrynaturals
countrynaturals

Back to top Go down

Post  RJARPCGP 10/1/2019, 9:19 am

yolos wrote:Hot.  Highs between 93 and 96 degrees until Saturday,.  Then drops down into low 80's of Saturday.  Almost no rain for months.  My water bill last month was just over $200.  But I do have a pool where the water evaporates rapidly in this heat and I have to continually raise the level of the water above the filters.

And even though I'm in the northeast US, the contrast between there and here, seems to be excessive, with southern Vermont and southern New Hampshire looking as if I'm in northeast Vermont! It's possible that in some days, we are going to be like International Falls, Minnesota! pale
RJARPCGP
RJARPCGP

Male Posts : 352

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 39 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 39  Next