Square Foot Gardening Forum
[table bgcolor=#000000 height=275][tr][td]
Posting pictures from an Android phone? Toplef10Posting pictures from an Android phone? 1zd3ho10

Hello Guest!
Welcome to the official Square Foot Gardening Forum.
There's lots to learn here by reading as a guest. However, if you become a member (it's free, ad free and spam-free) you'll have access to our large vermiculite databases, our seed exchange spreadsheets, Mel's Mix calculator, and many more members' pictures in the Gallery. Enjoy.

Posting pictures from an Android phone? I22gcj10Posting pictures from an Android phone? 14dhcg10

[/td][/tr][/table]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[table bgcolor=#000000 height=275][tr][td]
Posting pictures from an Android phone? Toplef10Posting pictures from an Android phone? 1zd3ho10

Hello Guest!
Welcome to the official Square Foot Gardening Forum.
There's lots to learn here by reading as a guest. However, if you become a member (it's free, ad free and spam-free) you'll have access to our large vermiculite databases, our seed exchange spreadsheets, Mel's Mix calculator, and many more members' pictures in the Gallery. Enjoy.

Posting pictures from an Android phone? I22gcj10Posting pictures from an Android phone? 14dhcg10

[/td][/tr][/table]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Ohio Gardener's Greenhouse
by OhioGardener Yesterday at 3:36 pm

» N & C Midwest—May 2024
by OhioGardener Yesterday at 3:16 pm

» Greetings from Southport NC
by sanderson Yesterday at 4:36 am

» In the news: Biosolids in Texas.
by sanderson Yesterday at 4:19 am

» Rhubarb Rhubarb
by Scorpio Rising 5/5/2024, 7:57 pm

» What Have You Picked From Your Garden Today
by Scorpio Rising 5/5/2024, 7:55 pm

» Complicated mixed up bunny poop!
by jemm 5/5/2024, 7:24 pm

» Mark's first SFG
by markqz 5/4/2024, 12:08 am

» question about the digital tools from the sfg site.
by OhioGardener 5/2/2024, 4:50 pm

» Assistance Needed: Sugar Snap Peas Yellowing and Wilting
by Scorpio Rising 5/1/2024, 8:24 pm

» OMG, GMO from an unexpected place.
by sanderson 5/1/2024, 1:57 am

» N & C Midwest: March and April 2024
by Scorpio Rising 4/29/2024, 1:30 pm

» Lovage, has anyone grown, or used
by OhioGardener 4/29/2024, 12:27 pm

» New to SFG in Arlington, Tx
by sanderson 4/26/2024, 3:13 pm

» Soil Blocks: Tutorial In Photos
by OhioGardener 4/25/2024, 5:20 pm

» Manure tea overwintered outside - is it safe to use?
by Mhpoole 4/24/2024, 7:08 pm

» Advice on my blend
by donnainzone5 4/24/2024, 12:13 pm

» Senseless Banter...
by OhioGardener 4/24/2024, 8:16 am

» What do I do with tomato plants?
by SMEDLEY BUTLER 4/23/2024, 1:36 am

» Kiwi's SFG Adventure
by sanderson 4/22/2024, 2:07 pm

» Sacrificial Tomatoes
by SMEDLEY BUTLER 4/22/2024, 10:36 am

» From the Admin - 4th EDITION of All New Square Foot Gardening is in Progress
by sanderson 4/21/2024, 5:02 pm

» Seedling Identification
by AuntieBeth 4/21/2024, 8:00 am

» Happy Birthday!!
by AtlantaMarie 4/21/2024, 6:56 am

» Three Sisters Thursday
by sanderson 4/20/2024, 5:25 pm

» Recommended store bought compost - Photos of composts
by sanderson 4/20/2024, 3:08 pm

» Compost not hot
by Guinevere 4/19/2024, 11:19 am

» Maybe a silly question but...
by sanderson 4/18/2024, 11:22 pm

» Hi from zone 10B--southern orange county, ca
by sanderson 4/18/2024, 12:25 am

» Asparagus
by OhioGardener 4/17/2024, 6:17 pm

Google

Search SFG Forum

Posting pictures from an Android phone?

+3
recoush
CapeCoddess
LisaRae
7 posters

Go down

Posting pictures from an Android phone? Empty Posting pictures from an Android phone?

Post  LisaRae 3/29/2014, 8:17 am

Has anyone had any success or know how to post pictures from their Android phones? I'm having trouble figuring it out. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
LisaRae
LisaRae

Female Posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Posting pictures from an Android phone? Empty Re: Posting pictures from an Android phone?

Post  CapeCoddess 3/29/2014, 8:40 am

does an Android phone work the same as an Android tablet? I can post photos from my tablet.

Cc
CapeCoddess
CapeCoddess

Back to top Go down

Posting pictures from an Android phone? Empty Re: Posting pictures from an Android phone?

Post  recoush 3/29/2014, 1:43 pm

The way i do it on MY HTC is use a (USB to Phone cable) then Select disk mode 
go to DCIM ( photo) gallery and select and upload from the Computer Disk location which will pop usually asking what you want to do (view Photos or Files) Hope this explanation helps trying to keep it generic  Very Happy
recoush
recoush

Male Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post  grownsunshine 4/22/2014, 12:19 pm

If you have internet access through your phone you can log into this site, post your reply and attach a picture that's on your phone. You can google "square foot gardening forum" and this site will come up.
grownsunshine

Back to top Go down

Post  brainchasm 4/22/2014, 7:08 pm

I use the flickr app, and push them up to flickr, then grab the link and use the second image button thingie in the post composer (hah, almost typed "composter"!)

I think my sunflower plant can take me in a fair fight...it's taller than me, and it keeps giving me dirty looks. Shocked
brainchasm
brainchasm

Male Posts : 481

Back to top Go down

Post  camprn 4/22/2014, 7:26 pm

CapeCoddess wrote:does an Android phone work the same as an Android tablet? I can post photos from my tablet.

Cc
how do you do that?

43 years a gardener and going strong with SFG.
https://squarefoot.forumotion.com/t3574-the-end-of-july-7-weeks-until-frost

There are certain pursuits which, if not wholly poetic and true, do at least suggest a nobler and finer relation to nature than we know. The keeping of bees, for instance. ~ Henry David Thoreau

https://squarefoot.forumotion.com/t1306-other-gardening-books

Posting pictures from an Android phone? WxBanner?bannertype=wu_clean2day_cond&airportcode=KEEN&ForcedCity=Keene&ForcedState=NH&zipcode=03431&language=EN
camprn
camprn

Forum Moderator Certified SFG Teacher

Female Posts : 14169

https://squarefoot.forumotion.com/t3574-the-end-of-july-7-week

Back to top Go down

Post  CapeCoddess 4/23/2014, 5:02 pm

camprn wrote:
CapeCoddess wrote:does an Android phone work the same as an Android tablet? I can post photos from my tablet.

Cc
how do you do that?
Oh silly camp... you already asked me this.  But I've become even better at it since then with simpler instructions, if there is such a thing.  Rolling Eyes 

Nexus 7 tablet photo upload instructions with Android & Chrome:

1) take a photo with the tablet
2) come to the forum on the tablet and click on the Upload Your Image icon just as your normally would
3) Click on Choose File, then click on Documents
4) Click on your photo, which brings you back to the forum
5) click Host It & wait til the 3 lines show up as usual.
6) here's the tricky part...place & hold your finger on the middle line til Copy shows (among other choices) at the top right of the tablet screen,
7) then click the Copy button next to the middle line in the Host an Image box (as we usually do).  This hi lites the whole middle line.
Cool Click the Copy at the top right of the tablet, then click Upload in the Host an Image box
9) click the Upload Your Image icon to clear it from the screen as we usually do
10) hold your finger on the spot where you want your photo link to appear until the Paste box magically appears above your finger.  Click on the Paste.

That should be it.   What a Face   Try it.
CapeCoddess
CapeCoddess

Back to top Go down

Post  camprn 4/23/2014, 8:04 pm

I have tried this, gone through all the steps and then the send command fails. Very frustrating. So now I usually post photos from my computer only.

43 years a gardener and going strong with SFG.
https://squarefoot.forumotion.com/t3574-the-end-of-july-7-weeks-until-frost

There are certain pursuits which, if not wholly poetic and true, do at least suggest a nobler and finer relation to nature than we know. The keeping of bees, for instance. ~ Henry David Thoreau

https://squarefoot.forumotion.com/t1306-other-gardening-books

Posting pictures from an Android phone? WxBanner?bannertype=wu_clean2day_cond&airportcode=KEEN&ForcedCity=Keene&ForcedState=NH&zipcode=03431&language=EN
camprn
camprn

Forum Moderator Certified SFG Teacher

Female Posts : 14169

https://squarefoot.forumotion.com/t3574-the-end-of-july-7-week

Back to top Go down

Post  southern gardener 4/24/2014, 8:20 pm

Same here,. I cannot get it to paste into the page. The link pastes but not the picture.  I guess it doesn't work from an iPhone either. Maybe the administrators can do a fix so we can upload pictures easier??
southern gardener
southern gardener

Back to top Go down

Post  CapeCoddess 4/24/2014, 8:33 pm

camprn wrote:I have tried this, gone through all the steps and then the send command fails. Very frustrating. So now I usually post photos from my computer only.

send? There's no send. Where do you see send?

SG, the link is supposed to be what pastes. Then once you hit send, the link becomes a photo.

Ooooohhhhh... now I see where send comes from. You mean when you're trying to send your post. Huh, well that's no good.
CapeCoddess
CapeCoddess

Back to top Go down

Post  southern gardener 4/25/2014, 11:07 am

CapeCoddess wrote:
camprn wrote:I have tried this, gone through all the steps and then the send command fails. Very frustrating. So now I usually post photos from my computer only.

send? There's no send. Where do you see send?

SG, the link is supposed to be what pastes. Then once you hit send, the link becomes a photo.  

Ooooohhhhh... now I see where send comes from. You mean when you're trying to send your post. Huh, well that's no good.
Yup...that's the problem, the link doesn't become the photo, it just stays the link for some reason. Only on my phone, but the computer works.  Wish there was an easier way, even on the computer.....
southern gardener
southern gardener

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down