Square Foot Gardening Forum
[table bgcolor=#000000 height=275][tr][td]
Mel's New Book, "The SFG Answer Book" Toplef10Mel's New Book, "The SFG Answer Book" 1zd3ho10

Hello Guest!
Welcome to the official Square Foot Gardening Forum.
There's lots to learn here by reading as a guest. However, if you become a member (it's free, ad free and spam-free) you'll have access to our large vermiculite databases, our seed exchange spreadsheets, Mel's Mix calculator, and many more members' pictures in the Gallery. Enjoy.

Mel's New Book, "The SFG Answer Book" I22gcj10Mel's New Book, "The SFG Answer Book" 14dhcg10

[/td][/tr][/table]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[table bgcolor=#000000 height=275][tr][td]
Mel's New Book, "The SFG Answer Book" Toplef10Mel's New Book, "The SFG Answer Book" 1zd3ho10

Hello Guest!
Welcome to the official Square Foot Gardening Forum.
There's lots to learn here by reading as a guest. However, if you become a member (it's free, ad free and spam-free) you'll have access to our large vermiculite databases, our seed exchange spreadsheets, Mel's Mix calculator, and many more members' pictures in the Gallery. Enjoy.

Mel's New Book, "The SFG Answer Book" I22gcj10Mel's New Book, "The SFG Answer Book" 14dhcg10

[/td][/tr][/table]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Birds of the Garden
by OhioGardener Today at 8:26 pm

» N & C Midwest—May 2024
by OhioGardener Today at 2:25 pm

» Ohio Gardener's Greenhouse
by OhioGardener Yesterday at 3:36 pm

» Greetings from Southport NC
by sanderson Yesterday at 4:36 am

» In the news: Biosolids in Texas.
by sanderson Yesterday at 4:19 am

» Rhubarb Rhubarb
by Scorpio Rising 5/5/2024, 7:57 pm

» What Have You Picked From Your Garden Today
by Scorpio Rising 5/5/2024, 7:55 pm

» Complicated mixed up bunny poop!
by jemm 5/5/2024, 7:24 pm

» Mark's first SFG
by markqz 5/4/2024, 12:08 am

» question about the digital tools from the sfg site.
by OhioGardener 5/2/2024, 4:50 pm

» Assistance Needed: Sugar Snap Peas Yellowing and Wilting
by Scorpio Rising 5/1/2024, 8:24 pm

» OMG, GMO from an unexpected place.
by sanderson 5/1/2024, 1:57 am

» N & C Midwest: March and April 2024
by Scorpio Rising 4/29/2024, 1:30 pm

» Lovage, has anyone grown, or used
by OhioGardener 4/29/2024, 12:27 pm

» New to SFG in Arlington, Tx
by sanderson 4/26/2024, 3:13 pm

» Soil Blocks: Tutorial In Photos
by OhioGardener 4/25/2024, 5:20 pm

» Manure tea overwintered outside - is it safe to use?
by Mhpoole 4/24/2024, 7:08 pm

» Advice on my blend
by donnainzone5 4/24/2024, 12:13 pm

» Senseless Banter...
by OhioGardener 4/24/2024, 8:16 am

» What do I do with tomato plants?
by SMEDLEY BUTLER 4/23/2024, 1:36 am

» Kiwi's SFG Adventure
by sanderson 4/22/2024, 2:07 pm

» Sacrificial Tomatoes
by SMEDLEY BUTLER 4/22/2024, 10:36 am

» From the Admin - 4th EDITION of All New Square Foot Gardening is in Progress
by sanderson 4/21/2024, 5:02 pm

» Seedling Identification
by AuntieBeth 4/21/2024, 8:00 am

» Happy Birthday!!
by AtlantaMarie 4/21/2024, 6:56 am

» Three Sisters Thursday
by sanderson 4/20/2024, 5:25 pm

» Recommended store bought compost - Photos of composts
by sanderson 4/20/2024, 3:08 pm

» Compost not hot
by Guinevere 4/19/2024, 11:19 am

» Maybe a silly question but...
by sanderson 4/18/2024, 11:22 pm

» Hi from zone 10B--southern orange county, ca
by sanderson 4/18/2024, 12:25 am

Google

Search SFG Forum

Mel's New Book, "The SFG Answer Book"

+6
gardenertaylor
Triciasgarden
darci.strutt
sfg4uKim
plantoid
WardinWake
10 posters

Go down

Mel's New Book, "The SFG Answer Book" Empty Mel's New Book, "The SFG Answer Book"

Post  WardinWake 12/9/2012, 2:39 am

Mel Bartholomew's new book to hit the shelves in time for Christmas - the SFG Answer book has arrived!

Have you been one of the thousands who loved the method, but who had never gardened and had a few more questions once you got going? Then this book is for you – Get 100s of answers straight from Mel himself! SFG Answer Book covers a wide range of questions that people have always asked Mel. Now, they're all in one book, indexed, with Mel's best, detailed answers. This is a reference book you'll return to time and again. The information in this book, which has stood the test of time, will still be valid and "fresh" many years to come. You can pass it down to your children!

Now available in our online e-store, from Barnes & Nobles, Amazon and major bookstores!

Get the next best-seller while it's hot -- Order yours today! Never be without the answers to your gardening questions again when you have this book.

Remember if you order products from SFGF as gifts, our last order date for Christmas orders is December 19th. Place your order right away if you want it to arrive before Christmas! Those who wait to the 19th to order, the orders will ship on December 21st and will not make it before Christmas, but will arrive sometime that week.

Bless, Ward and Mary.
WardinWake
WardinWake

Certified SFG Instructor

Male Posts : 935

Back to top Go down

Mel's New Book, "The SFG Answer Book" Empty Re: Mel's New Book, "The SFG Answer Book"

Post  plantoid 12/11/2012, 7:43 am

HI Ward,
Can you give me the ISBN code so I can be sure that the one that I buy on this side of the pond.I have this the correct version .
plantoid
plantoid

Male Posts : 4096

Back to top Go down

Mel's New Book, "The SFG Answer Book" Empty Re: Mel's New Book, "The SFG Answer Book"

Post  sfg4uKim 12/11/2012, 7:10 pm

plantoid wrote:HI Ward,
Can you give me the ISBN code so I can be sure that the one that I buy on this side of the pond.I have this the correct version .

I Plantoid. It's

• ISBN-10: 1591865417
  • ISBN-13: 978-1591865414

I have seen women looking at jewelry ads with a misty eye and one hand resting on the heart, and I only know what they're feeling because that's how I read the seed catalogs in January - Barbara Kingsolver - Animal, Vegetable, Miracle

sfg4u.com
FB: Square Foot Gardening 4 U

Mel's New Book, "The SFG Answer Book" WxBanner?bannertype=wu_blueglass&airportcode=KBWI&ForcedCity=Glen%20Burnie&ForcedState=MD&zipcode=21060&language=EN
sfg4uKim
sfg4uKim

Certified SFG Instructor

Female Posts : 2054

http://sfg4u.com

Back to top Go down

Post  darci.strutt 12/11/2012, 7:42 pm

Ordered it today! Also ordered his SFG book for two of my kids for Christmas! I want them to take good care of my Grandchildren you know!!
darci.strutt
darci.strutt

Female Posts : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  Triciasgarden 12/11/2012, 8:54 pm

That sfg answer book sounds wonderful!
Triciasgarden
Triciasgarden

Female Posts : 1634

Back to top Go down

Post  gardenertaylor 12/12/2012, 8:15 am

Does anyone know when the Kindle version will be available?
gardenertaylor
gardenertaylor

Female Posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post  llama momma 12/12/2012, 8:22 am

Sorry don't know. But I am going past a Barnes & N. store today during errands. Think I'll play Christmas elf (for myself) if they have the answer book in stock. Our indirect family code word for x-mas shopping goes like this, Where Are you Going? Uhm, out elfing....
llama momma
llama momma

Certified SFG Instructor

Female Posts : 4921

Back to top Go down

Post  sfg4uKim 12/12/2012, 9:17 am

gardenertaylor wrote:Does anyone know when the Kindle version will be available?

That would be a great question to ask the Foundation.

I have seen women looking at jewelry ads with a misty eye and one hand resting on the heart, and I only know what they're feeling because that's how I read the seed catalogs in January - Barbara Kingsolver - Animal, Vegetable, Miracle

sfg4u.com

Mel's New Book, "The SFG Answer Book" WxBanner?bannertype=wu_blueglass&airportcode=KBWI&ForcedCity=Glen%20Burnie&ForcedState=MD&zipcode=21060&language=EN
sfg4uKim
sfg4uKim

Certified SFG Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post  gardenertaylor 12/12/2012, 9:35 am

I just sent an email to the foundation to see what they say. I'll pass it along if I find out.
gardenertaylor
gardenertaylor

Back to top Go down

Post  sfg4uKim 12/12/2012, 11:54 am

gardenertaylor wrote:I just sent an email to the foundation to see what they say. I'll pass it along if I find out.

Thanks GT!

sfg4u.com

sfg4uKim
sfg4uKim

Certified SFG Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post  gardenertaylor 12/12/2012, 1:01 pm

Jenny at the SFG Foundation says,

"Unfortunately we do not determine when our books will be available for the kindle. That decision is left up to the publisher or Amazon. Sorry we couldn't be of more help."

So, I went on Amazon and requested they make it available for Kindle. But I don't think I can wait that long. Wink
gardenertaylor
gardenertaylor

Back to top Go down

Post  bnoles 12/12/2012, 1:12 pm

gardenertaylor wrote:Jenny at the SFG Foundation says,

"Unfortunately we do not determine when our books will be available for the kindle. That decision is left up to the publisher or Amazon. Sorry we couldn't be of more help."

So, I went on Amazon and requested they make it available for Kindle. But I don't think I can wait that long. Wink

I did the same as you and made the request. Maybe if enough people do the same, they will get it out for us soon.
bnoles

Male Posts : 804

Back to top Go down

Post  walshevak 12/12/2012, 3:17 pm

bnoles wrote:
gardenertaylor wrote:Jenny at the SFG Foundation says,

I did the same as you and made the request. Maybe if enough people do the same, they will get it out for us soon.

DONE!

Kay

A WEED IS A FLOWER GROWING IN THE WRONG PLACE
Elizabeth City, NC
Find more about Weather in Elizabeth City, NC
Click for weather forecast
walshevak

Certified SFG Instructor

Female Posts : 4374

Back to top Go down

Post  plantoid 12/12/2012, 6:54 pm

gardenertaylor wrote:Does anyone know when the Kindle version will be available?
Don't know if this will work ..nothing ventured .......nothing gained.....

Even if it does not yet have it you can bet your bottom dollar that the IT systems with Amazon will pick up that numbers of people are looking for it so it may help move things along to a sucessful conclusion on our part.

Try putting the ISBN code in to the amazon search once you get into the Amazon Kindle arena
plantoid
plantoid

Male Posts : 4096

Back to top Go down

Post  sfg4uKim 12/13/2012, 8:15 am

I ordered the hard copy, but clicked the button for "Tell the publisher! I'd like to read this book on Kindle" link.

sfg4u.com

sfg4uKim
sfg4uKim

Certified SFG Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post  CharlesB 12/13/2012, 8:34 am

Awesome. Just in time for some nice winter reading.
CharlesB
CharlesB

Male Posts : 273

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down