Latest topics» Recommended store bought compost - Photos of composts
by sanderson Yesterday at 1:27 pm
» Strawberry Varieties?
by Chuck d'Argy Yesterday at 12:42 pm
» Jerusalem Artichoke or Sun Choke
by Scorpio Rising Yesterday at 7:09 am
» Mark's first SFG
by sanderson 12/3/2023, 7:33 pm
» Strawberries in MM: to feed or not to feed?
by sanderson 12/3/2023, 7:30 pm
» What Have You Picked From Your Garden Today
by OhioGardener 11/29/2023, 5:36 am
» Senseless Banter...
by sanderson 11/28/2023, 10:31 pm
» N & C Midwest: November/December 2023
by sanderson 11/27/2023, 9:23 pm
» FREE Online SFG Class - November 28, 2023
by sanderson 11/27/2023, 9:21 pm
» Mini-Raised Beds?
by Chuck d'Argy 11/27/2023, 2:14 pm
» Happy Birthday!!
by sanderson 11/26/2023, 10:58 pm
» Name the mystery (to me) seedlings! :-)
by Psdumas 11/25/2023, 12:04 am
» Happy Thanksgiving from the USA
by sanderson 11/23/2023, 1:47 pm
» Guatemalan Green Ayote Squash
by OhioGardener 11/21/2023, 8:27 am
» Kiwi's SFG Adventure
by sanderson 11/20/2023, 2:06 pm
» Seeds 'n Such Early Order Seeds
by sanderson 11/20/2023, 1:13 pm
» USDA Plant Hardiness Zone Map
by OhioGardener 11/19/2023, 7:12 am
» AeroGarden for starting seeds?
by OhioGardener 11/16/2023, 12:40 pm
by OhioGardener 11/16/2023, 10:31 am
» 2023 - Updated U.S. Interactive Plant Hardiness Map
by sanderson 11/15/2023, 6:18 pm
» SFG Is Intensive Gardening
by sanderson 11/14/2023, 3:26 pm
» Teaming with Microbes Kindle Sale (Mem. Day weekend 2023)
by markqz 11/10/2023, 12:42 am
» Bok Choy Hors d'oeuvres
by donnainzone5 11/9/2023, 5:58 pm
» Now is the Time to Start Preparing Next Year's Spring Garden
by OhioGardener 11/9/2023, 7:13 am
» Shocking Reality: Is Urine the Ultimate Gardening Hack or Disaster?
by dstack 11/6/2023, 5:29 pm
» Nightmare on Mel Street.
by Scorpio Rising 11/4/2023, 6:37 pm
by Scorpio Rising 11/3/2023, 10:02 am
» Sunday All Purpose Organic Garden Nutrients
by lisawallace88 11/3/2023, 9:13 am
» Mid-summer seed sowing, how do you do it?
by KiwiSFGnewbie 11/2/2023, 8:04 pm
» N&C Midwest October 2023
by OhioGardener 11/1/2023, 8:49 am
Prep :1 hour
Cook : 25 minutes
12 hours in the refrigerator
Filling: 900 g ricotta, 250 g white granulated sugar, 3 tablespoons flour, 2 sticks of vanilla, lemon zest from one lemon, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 3 large eggs plus one yolk, 200 ml cream, a pinch of salt, 250 g raspberries
For garnish: 125 g raspberries
1.Preheat oven to 110 g C or last stage gas furnaces.
2. Place ricotta in a bowl and stir for 2 minutes with mixer at low speed.
3. Gradually add the 3 egg yolks, sugar, then flour and a pinch of salt, stirring all the while with an electric mixer at low speed.
4. Add vanilla seeds cleaned of those two sticks of vanilla, lemon peel and lemon juice.
5. Mix sour cream separately until smooth in a bowl then add the other ingredients. Continue to mix with mixer on low speed slowly.
6. Grease baking tray with melted butter.
7. Mix in a blender to obtain a 250 g raspberries homogeneous composition and then add the raspberries in the filling mixture and stir with a stick to create a decoration of the two mixtures.
8. Pour the filling into the pan, put pan in oven for 25 minutes at 110 degrees C. After this time stop the oven and let cake cool in oven 2 hours.
9. After cake has cooled remove from the tray and arranged with the 125 gr raspberries.
10. Cover cake with foil and leave in refrigerator for 12 hours (overnight).
11. Good appetite!
- Posts : 4
Join date : 2011-09-24
Location : romania
It is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Cheesecake is my FAVORITE food and this looks wonderful!
- Posts : 3435
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 58
Location : Zone 4A - NE SD
Oh my gosh, that's beautiful!
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum