Square Foot Gardening Forum
[table bgcolor=#000000 height=275][tr][td]
What do you know about making sauerkraut? - Page 3 Toplef10What do you know about making sauerkraut? - Page 3 1zd3ho10

Hello Guest!
Welcome to the official Square Foot Gardening Forum.
There's lots to learn here by reading as a guest. However, if you become a member (it's free, ad free and spam-free) you'll have access to our large vermiculite databases, our seed exchange spreadsheets, Mel's Mix calculator, and many more members' pictures in the Gallery. Enjoy.

What do you know about making sauerkraut? - Page 3 I22gcj10What do you know about making sauerkraut? - Page 3 14dhcg10

[/td][/tr][/table]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Square Foot Gardening Forum
[table bgcolor=#000000 height=275][tr][td]
What do you know about making sauerkraut? - Page 3 Toplef10What do you know about making sauerkraut? - Page 3 1zd3ho10

Hello Guest!
Welcome to the official Square Foot Gardening Forum.
There's lots to learn here by reading as a guest. However, if you become a member (it's free, ad free and spam-free) you'll have access to our large vermiculite databases, our seed exchange spreadsheets, Mel's Mix calculator, and many more members' pictures in the Gallery. Enjoy.

What do you know about making sauerkraut? - Page 3 I22gcj10What do you know about making sauerkraut? - Page 3 14dhcg10

[/td][/tr][/table]
Square Foot Gardening Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 

 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Wasabi Radish
by markqz Today at 12:52 pm

» Tomato - Snow Fairy
by markqz Today at 12:44 pm

» N&C Midwest — October 2021
by nrstooge Today at 10:23 am

» Hello from Murphy, TX
by TracharCoop Yesterday at 11:53 am

» I want to start over
by Roseinarosecity Yesterday at 12:46 am

» CANADIAN REGION:What are you doing July to December 2021
by Kelejan 10/16/2021, 6:15 pm

» Birds of the Garden
by Kelejan 10/16/2021, 6:10 pm

» Happy Birthday!!
by Scorpio Rising 10/16/2021, 12:18 pm

» Winter Travel
by OhioGardener 10/13/2021, 8:17 am

» Microbes...you gotta see this one !!!
by sanderson 10/12/2021, 1:36 pm

» What are you eating from your garden today?
by yolos 10/10/2021, 11:09 am

» Keeping bees
by Kelejan 10/9/2021, 10:50 am

» worm buying
by OhioGardener 10/8/2021, 8:57 am

» October: What to plant in Northern California and Central Valley areas
by Yardslave 10/7/2021, 5:56 pm

» Hello from West Palm Beach, FL
by OhioGardener 10/6/2021, 6:02 pm

» OhioGardener SFG
by OhioGardener 10/5/2021, 9:31 pm

» National Kale Day
by OhioGardener 10/5/2021, 9:04 am

» Senseless Banter...
by OhioGardener 10/4/2021, 2:13 pm

» October Avatar: Fall Gardening
by sanderson 10/4/2021, 2:06 pm

» What are these fruits?
by bijan 10/4/2021, 1:53 pm

» Mulching question?
by sanderson 10/4/2021, 1:46 pm

» Wood Chips-->Pine
by sanderson 10/4/2021, 1:41 pm

» Dr Higa's Soil Classifications
by sanderson 10/4/2021, 1:35 pm

» Famous Gardening Quotes
by sanderson 10/4/2021, 1:32 pm

» has55's R & D Journey
by has55 10/3/2021, 5:02 pm

» The SFG Journey-Johnson Su Bioreactor for composting, No turning
by has55 10/3/2021, 4:42 pm

» My SFG journey- using hanging clips on cucumber and tomatoes
by has55 10/3/2021, 4:37 pm

» The SFG Journey: The love ballet of cucumber
by has55 10/3/2021, 4:34 pm

» I should have barked (zucchini humor)
by OhioGardener 10/2/2021, 3:11 pm

» This volunteer plant with interesting flowers
by OhioGardener 10/1/2021, 5:29 pm

Google

Search SFG Forum

What do you know about making sauerkraut?

+18
Turan
AtlantaMarie
Scorpio Rising
RoOsTeR
CitizenKate
llama momma
sanderson
CapeCoddess
2SooCrew
Pollinator
SFGHealthCoach
lyndeeloo
cachecrashers4
Nate
Denese
camprn
UnderTheBlackWalnut
Nonna.PapaVino
22 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

What do you know about making sauerkraut? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you know about making sauerkraut?

Post  llama momma 8/7/2017, 11:55 am

From a nutrition standpoint, I thought sea salt had more natural varieties of minerals than processed table salt.  So I've been using sea salt that's very inexpensive at the dollar store.
llama momma
llama momma

Certified SFG Instructor

Female Posts : 4921
Join date : 2010-08-20
Location : Central Ohio zone 6a

Back to top Go down

What do you know about making sauerkraut? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you know about making sauerkraut?

Post  RoOsTeR 8/7/2017, 5:20 pm

@llama momma wrote:From a nutrition standpoint, I thought sea salt had more natural varieties of minerals than processed table salt.  So I've been using sea salt that's very inexpensive at the dollar store.

Maybe? To that point, I've always heard table salt was one of the few sources of iodine in our diet. All said, I don't think it makes a hoot of difference in making kraut.

____________________________

What do you know about making sauerkraut? - Page 3 Logo-111
I am my gardens worst enemy.
RoOsTeR
RoOsTeR

Male Posts : 4316
Join date : 2011-10-04
Location : Colorado Front Range

Back to top Go down

What do you know about making sauerkraut? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you know about making sauerkraut?

Post  Turan 8/7/2017, 10:44 pm

I ended up using Redmond salt because a friend recommends it and because it is in our local grocery store as a fine grind.

Here is the recipe source I used. Because the recipe is for one quart jar amounts and the amount of salt to cabbage/ vegys (16g salt : 800g cabbage/vegys) was clear it felt easy. So naturally I made 3 variations, a Kimchee type, a carrot and ginger with cabbage, and a carrot and garlic with cabbage. I put basket type coffee filters over the shredded cabbage and then a sake cup in sandwhich baggy of salt water to hold it all down. ANd then the canning lid on loosely. Is the canning lid ring going to make trouble with its being metal, it is outside the jar and liquid hitting it is not returning inside. Now to see what happens. https://www.makesauerkraut.com/sure-fire-sauerkraut-in-a-jar/

____________________________

Find more about Weather in Belgrade, MT
Click for weather forecast
Turan
Turan

Female Posts : 2603
Join date : 2012-03-29
Location : Gallatin Valley, Montana, Intermountain zone 4

Back to top Go down

What do you know about making sauerkraut? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you know about making sauerkraut?

Post  CapeCoddess 8/9/2017, 1:07 pm

Thanks for the link, Turan. I read through it and then proceeded to make my batch of kraut incorporating some of those ideas. The little jelly jar fits perfectly and holds the cabbage way down. I love that idea! And she's so right - the fresher the cabbage the easier it is to get the juice out. I've had older cabbages where I've pounded and pounded and pounded to get the juice out. Never again.

With the leftover cabbage I made a carrot slaw since I'm carrot heavy this year in sfg. Never thought I'd hear myself say that. I also added apples and raisins to the slaw.

What do you know about making sauerkraut? - Page 3 Img_2054
CapeCoddess
CapeCoddess

Posts : 6824
Join date : 2012-05-20
Age : 65
Location : elbow of the Cape, MA, Zone 6b/7a

Back to top Go down

What do you know about making sauerkraut? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you know about making sauerkraut?

Post  Turan 8/14/2017, 7:42 pm

It worked and it is tasty!  I like the ginger carrot sauerkraut best, the garlic carrot sauerkraut is good mixed in rice or other stuff.  The kimchee is for DH, I hope he likes it.

What do you know about making sauerkraut? - Page 3 2017-026

What do you know about making sauerkraut? - Page 3 2017-025

Thanks for all the encouragement!

____________________________

Find more about Weather in Belgrade, MT
Click for weather forecast
Turan
Turan

Female Posts : 2603
Join date : 2012-03-29
Location : Gallatin Valley, Montana, Intermountain zone 4

Back to top Go down

What do you know about making sauerkraut? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you know about making sauerkraut?

Post  CitizenKate 8/14/2017, 9:53 pm

@Turan wrote:It worked and it is tasty!  I like the ginger carrot sauerkraut best, the garlic carrot sauerkraut is good mixed in rice or other stuff.  The kimchee is for DH, I hope he likes it.
It certainly looks good. How long did you let yours ferment?
CitizenKate
CitizenKate

Posts : 844
Join date : 2015-03-20
Location : Northeast KS, USA; Zone 6a

Back to top Go down

What do you know about making sauerkraut? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you know about making sauerkraut?

Post  Turan 8/14/2017, 10:15 pm

Just one week. I gather that kimchee is traditionally fermented at lower temperatures, and that all these will continue to ferment in the fridge. I like the barely fermented (24 hours) stuff enough I am thinking of doing that for the rest of the cabbages and freeze it. I think it will be tasty to thaw and throw in soups this winter, or let continue to ferment. I wonder if one can do an interrupted ferment or if like with a compost pile one needs to add some fresh ingredients to get it moving again.

____________________________

Find more about Weather in Belgrade, MT
Click for weather forecast
Turan
Turan

Female Posts : 2603
Join date : 2012-03-29
Location : Gallatin Valley, Montana, Intermountain zone 4

Back to top Go down

What do you know about making sauerkraut? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you know about making sauerkraut?

Post  CapeCoddess 8/15/2017, 10:43 am

I'll be trying the ginger carrot sauerkraut.  It sounds wonderful!  Wonder if we can ferment thin slices of ginger alone, using this same method...? Was your ginger raw or cooked first? If raw, is it soft now?

@Turan wrote:I like the barely fermented (24 hours) stuff enough I am thinking of doing that for the rest of the cabbages and freeze it.  I think it will be tasty to thaw and throw in soups this winter, or let continue to ferment.  I wonder if one can do an interrupted ferment or if like with a compost pile one needs to add some fresh ingredients to get it moving again.

That would be a very interesting experiment.  If you do it, please let us know how it turns out?  Could open a whole new window.
What a Face
CapeCoddess
CapeCoddess

Posts : 6824
Join date : 2012-05-20
Age : 65
Location : elbow of the Cape, MA, Zone 6b/7a

Back to top Go down

What do you know about making sauerkraut? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you know about making sauerkraut?

Post  Turan 8/15/2017, 3:27 pm

CC, I was out of fresh ginger, so I used minced ginger from a jar.
I'll report back if I do any experiments.

____________________________

Find more about Weather in Belgrade, MT
Click for weather forecast
Turan
Turan

Female Posts : 2603
Join date : 2012-03-29
Location : Gallatin Valley, Montana, Intermountain zone 4

Back to top Go down

What do you know about making sauerkraut? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you know about making sauerkraut?

Post  No_Such_Reality 8/15/2017, 4:41 pm

Day 1 of a simple fermented carrot sticks.  Real basic recipe,  carrots, brine, and split  jalapeno for kick.  In a quart jar.  Set it up last night, burped it this morning, got bubbles forming and getting a little cloudy.

Used store bought carrots which I scrubbed with soap and water, peeled and set aside.  Picked a single carrot that was a straggler that was hanging on underneath the San Marzano Tom (which are a massive disappointment), brushed that clean with filter water no soap, cut up and left skin on.  Stuffed them all in the jar, put a jam jar on top (a little over full) and sealed it up.  Daily burping to commence.

Next time, single layer so I have more room and any one have a pointer on getting the 4oz jelly far with plastic lid back out of the wide mouth quart jar without dumping everything?
avatar
No_Such_Reality

Male Posts : 664
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : Orange County, CA aka Disneyland or Sunset zone 22

Back to top Go down

What do you know about making sauerkraut? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you know about making sauerkraut?

Post  CapeCoddess 8/15/2017, 4:48 pm

@No_Such_Reality wrote:
Next time, single layer so I have more room and any one have a pointer on getting the 4oz jelly far with plastic lid back out of the wide mouth quart jar without dumping everything?

Nobody told me to put the lid on the jelly jar. Shocked Guess I'm glad I missed that memo. I have no idea how to get it out. I would dump it. Rolling Eyes

CapeCoddess
CapeCoddess

Posts : 6824
Join date : 2012-05-20
Age : 65
Location : elbow of the Cape, MA, Zone 6b/7a

Back to top Go down

What do you know about making sauerkraut? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you know about making sauerkraut?

Post  No_Such_Reality 8/15/2017, 4:51 pm

@CapeCoddess wrote:
@No_Such_Reality wrote:
Next time, single layer so I have more room and any one have a pointer on getting the 4oz jelly far with plastic lid back out of the wide mouth quart jar without dumping everything?

Nobody told me to put the lid on the jelly jar.  Shocked   Guess I'm glad I missed that memo.  I have no idea how to get it out.  I would dump it.  Rolling Eyes

Yea it's filled with brine so if it leaks, it doesn't matter.   I figure come time, I'll dump the brine ferment into another sterilized jar, the jelly our and pour the brine ferment back in.
avatar
No_Such_Reality

Male Posts : 664
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : Orange County, CA aka Disneyland or Sunset zone 22

Back to top Go down

What do you know about making sauerkraut? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you know about making sauerkraut?

Post  Turan 8/15/2017, 11:43 pm

I did not put a lid on the jelly jar, but I filled it with some brine I made up. It was easy to pick it up out of the fermenting jar.

____________________________

Find more about Weather in Belgrade, MT
Click for weather forecast
Turan
Turan

Female Posts : 2603
Join date : 2012-03-29
Location : Gallatin Valley, Montana, Intermountain zone 4

Back to top Go down

What do you know about making sauerkraut? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you know about making sauerkraut?

Post  No_Such_Reality 8/16/2017, 10:43 am

Wish I would have videoed it this morning when I burped my jar.   It fizzed like a popping the top on a soda bottle.
avatar
No_Such_Reality

Male Posts : 664
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : Orange County, CA aka Disneyland or Sunset zone 22

Back to top Go down

What do you know about making sauerkraut? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you know about making sauerkraut?

Post  RoOsTeR 8/16/2017, 11:03 am

@CapeCoddess wrote:I'll be trying the ginger carrot sauerkraut.  It sounds wonderful!  Wonder if we can ferment thin slices of ginger alone, using this same method...?  Was your ginger raw or cooked first?  If raw, is it soft now?

@Turan wrote:I like the barely fermented (24 hours) stuff enough I am thinking of doing that for the rest of the cabbages and freeze it.  I think it will be tasty to thaw and throw in soups this winter, or let continue to ferment.  I wonder if one can do an interrupted ferment or if like with a compost pile one needs to add some fresh ingredients to get it moving again.

That would be a very interesting experiment.  If you do it, please let us know how it turns out?  Could open a whole new window.
What a Face

I've never fermented ginger myself, but apparently it's a thing.

http://thefermentedfoody.com/how-do-you-ferment-ginger/

Many results out there with a google What do you know about making sauerkraut? - Page 3 3170584802

____________________________

What do you know about making sauerkraut? - Page 3 Logo-111
I am my gardens worst enemy.
RoOsTeR
RoOsTeR

Male Posts : 4316
Join date : 2011-10-04
Location : Colorado Front Range

Back to top Go down

What do you know about making sauerkraut? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you know about making sauerkraut?

Post  CapeCoddess 8/16/2017, 1:52 pm

@RoOsTeR wrote:
@CapeCoddess wrote:Wonder if we can ferment thin slices of ginger alone, using this same method...?  

I've never fermented ginger myself, but apparently it's a thing.

http://thefermentedfoody.com/how-do-you-ferment-ginger/

Many results out there with a google What do you know about making sauerkraut? - Page 3 3170584802

Fabulous link, Rooster...and answered my question perfectly.   Thank you!
I'm going to do this as soon as I get home for lunch today!!!  I would not julienne the ginger, preferring to slice it lengthwise with a veggie peeler or such.  Wonder if it will turn pink like in Chinese restaurants? I love that stuff!
What do you know about making sauerkraut? - Page 3 Photo_11
CapeCoddess
CapeCoddess

Posts : 6824
Join date : 2012-05-20
Age : 65
Location : elbow of the Cape, MA, Zone 6b/7a

Back to top Go down

What do you know about making sauerkraut? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you know about making sauerkraut?

Post  RoOsTeR 8/16/2017, 3:30 pm

@CapeCoddess wrote:
@RoOsTeR wrote:
@CapeCoddess wrote:Wonder if we can ferment thin slices of ginger alone, using this same method...?  

I've never fermented ginger myself, but apparently it's a thing.

http://thefermentedfoody.com/how-do-you-ferment-ginger/

Many results out there with a google What do you know about making sauerkraut? - Page 3 3170584802

Fabulous link, Rooster...and answered my question perfectly.   Thank you!
I'm going to do this as soon as I get home for lunch today!!!  I would not julienne the ginger, preferring to slice it lengthwise with a veggie peeler or such.  Wonder if it will turn pink like in Chinese restaurants?  I love that stuff!
What do you know about making sauerkraut? - Page 3 Photo_11

Ha. Me too. It's delicious! Especially with a bit of wasabi!
I've had a few real ginger 'ales'. You know, the beer type. Some are pretty yummy. I've looked at brewing with some ginger here and there, but never taken the plunge. It has the potential to go really south affraid
I am curious now though about the fermented possibilities Like a Star @ heaven

____________________________

What do you know about making sauerkraut? - Page 3 Logo-111
I am my gardens worst enemy.
RoOsTeR
RoOsTeR

Male Posts : 4316
Join date : 2011-10-04
Location : Colorado Front Range

Back to top Go down

What do you know about making sauerkraut? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you know about making sauerkraut?

Post  CapeCoddess 8/16/2017, 3:41 pm

I did it!  I used a mandolin for the first time and cut off a pc of my thumb.  But we won't be able to tell which slice it is in the final product, methinks. Razz  Mums the word.

WARNING to those using a mandolin:   USE THE TOOL FOR SLICING  - NOT YOUR BARE FINGERS!  or better yet, use a food processor.

I only did a small amount of organic ginger, medium sized hand, and since I didn't have a recipe I only used 1/4 t. sea salt for about 1 cup of ginger in a 16oz jar.  Stuck a snack baggie of water in the top to hold the ginger down, and put a lid on the jar. What do you know about making sauerkraut? - Page 3 00411
What do you know about making sauerkraut? - Page 3 00312
What do you know about making sauerkraut? - Page 3 00511


Last edited by CapeCoddess on 8/16/2017, 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
CapeCoddess
CapeCoddess

Posts : 6824
Join date : 2012-05-20
Age : 65
Location : elbow of the Cape, MA, Zone 6b/7a

Back to top Go down

What do you know about making sauerkraut? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you know about making sauerkraut?

Post  RoOsTeR 8/16/2017, 3:44 pm

Tastes like chicken Shocked

Keep us posted! I'm definitely interested.

____________________________

What do you know about making sauerkraut? - Page 3 Logo-111
I am my gardens worst enemy.
RoOsTeR
RoOsTeR

Male Posts : 4316
Join date : 2011-10-04
Location : Colorado Front Range

Back to top Go down

What do you know about making sauerkraut? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you know about making sauerkraut?

Post  CapeCoddess 8/16/2017, 3:55 pm

@RoOsTeR wrote:
@CapeCoddess wrote:
@RoOsTeR wrote:
@CapeCoddess wrote:Wonder if we can ferment thin slices of ginger alone, using this same method...?  

I've never fermented ginger myself, but apparently it's a thing.

http://thefermentedfoody.com/how-do-you-ferment-ginger/

Many results out there with a google What do you know about making sauerkraut? - Page 3 3170584802

Fabulous link, Rooster...and answered my question perfectly.   Thank you!
I'm going to do this as soon as I get home for lunch today!!!  I would not julienne the ginger, preferring to slice it lengthwise with a veggie peeler or such.  Wonder if it will turn pink like in Chinese restaurants?  I love that stuff!
What do you know about making sauerkraut? - Page 3 Photo_11

Ha. Me too. It's delicious! Especially with a bit of wasabi!
I've had a few real ginger 'ales'. You know, the beer type. Some are pretty yummy. I've looked at brewing with some ginger here and there, but never taken the plunge. It has the potential to go really south affraid
I am curious now though about the fermented possibilities Like a Star @ heaven

Me too! Now I want to ferment everything! Maybe you would make us a 'Ferment Your Veggies' thread and move these ginger posts to it please? That way anyone who's fermented anything could post in it and we'll learn more.
CapeCoddess
CapeCoddess

Posts : 6824
Join date : 2012-05-20
Age : 65
Location : elbow of the Cape, MA, Zone 6b/7a

Back to top Go down

What do you know about making sauerkraut? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you know about making sauerkraut?

Post  Turan 7/20/2018, 2:18 pm

Long ago DH told me about these wonderful ferment pickled cukes he had that used lapsang souchong (a smoked black tea) in the brine.  This put me on the quest to successfully grow cukes.  This year I achieved that amount.  I found a recipe http://www.browneandbitter.com/2014/09/fermented-food-pickles.html and have given it a try.
There are bubbles this morning! Not a lot, it is not near as active as when I made sauerkraut.  Should I let it be? or add a bit of juice from the kimchee I made last fall?

____________________________

Find more about Weather in Belgrade, MT
Click for weather forecast
Turan
Turan

Female Posts : 2603
Join date : 2012-03-29
Location : Gallatin Valley, Montana, Intermountain zone 4

Back to top Go down

What do you know about making sauerkraut? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you know about making sauerkraut?

Post  sanderson 7/20/2018, 6:34 pm

Aren't bubbles a good thing?  I would let it be. ??? This sounds like a good way to "preserve" those pesky extra cucumbers.

____________________________

Find more about Weather in Fresno, CA
Click for weather forecast
sanderson
sanderson

Forum Administrator

Female Posts : 19668
Join date : 2013-04-21
Age : 72
Location : Fresno CA Zone 8-9

https://connect.xfinity.com/appsuite/#!!&app=io.ox/mail&

Back to top Go down

What do you know about making sauerkraut? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you know about making sauerkraut?

Post  bluelacedredhead 7/20/2018, 7:37 pm

Never having fermented pickles myself (although I have made a few different flavours of small batch sauerkraut) I went to the internet for answers.  The section entitled My brine is foamy, bubbly or is not changing states that some veggies get off to a slow start.  So sounds like your pickles are doing just that, but read the paragraph to be sure. 
 https://www.culturesforhealth.com/learn/natural-fermentation/fermented-vegetables-troubleshooting-faq/
bluelacedredhead
bluelacedredhead

Female Posts : 114
Join date : 2012-06-21
Location : Stoney Creek ON Z6A

Back to top Go down

What do you know about making sauerkraut? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you know about making sauerkraut?

Post  Turan 7/20/2018, 9:18 pm

Yes, bubbles are good, I am concerned that there was not more.  I did add some brine from the kimchee, but I guess I just really need to be patient.  I had read that cukes are slower to take off, but by this time saurkraut burping along and even starting to slow down.  I probably should of put a carrot in if I wanted it to perk along faster.

Thanks for the useful link, bluelacedredhead.

____________________________

Find more about Weather in Belgrade, MT
Click for weather forecast
Turan
Turan

Female Posts : 2603
Join date : 2012-03-29
Location : Gallatin Valley, Montana, Intermountain zone 4

Back to top Go down

What do you know about making sauerkraut? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you know about making sauerkraut?

Post  bluelacedredhead 7/20/2018, 11:20 pm

You're Very Welcome.
bluelacedredhead
bluelacedredhead

Female Posts : 114
Join date : 2012-06-21
Location : Stoney Creek ON Z6A

Back to top Go down

What do you know about making sauerkraut? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you know about making sauerkraut?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum