Square Foot Gardening Forum
[table bgcolor=#000000 height=275][tr][td]
Modesto, Central Valley, CA... - Page 5 Toplef10Modesto, Central Valley, CA... - Page 5 1zd3ho10

Hello Guest!
Welcome to the official Square Foot Gardening Forum.
There's lots to learn here by reading as a guest. However, if you become a member (it's free, ad free and spam-free) you'll have access to our large vermiculite databases, our seed exchange spreadsheets, Mel's Mix calculator, and many more members' pictures in the Gallery. Enjoy.

Modesto, Central Valley, CA... - Page 5 I22gcj10Modesto, Central Valley, CA... - Page 5 14dhcg10

[/td][/tr][/table]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[table bgcolor=#000000 height=275][tr][td]
Modesto, Central Valley, CA... - Page 5 Toplef10Modesto, Central Valley, CA... - Page 5 1zd3ho10

Hello Guest!
Welcome to the official Square Foot Gardening Forum.
There's lots to learn here by reading as a guest. However, if you become a member (it's free, ad free and spam-free) you'll have access to our large vermiculite databases, our seed exchange spreadsheets, Mel's Mix calculator, and many more members' pictures in the Gallery. Enjoy.

Modesto, Central Valley, CA... - Page 5 I22gcj10Modesto, Central Valley, CA... - Page 5 14dhcg10

[/td][/tr][/table]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Onions. Walk on?
by sanderson Today at 6:02 pm

» Bokashi
by OhioGardener Today at 8:13 am

» New to SFG and in Virgina
by sanderson Today at 1:38 am

» Compost bins: Open vs. closed
by Scorpio Rising Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Recommended store bought compost - Photos of composts
by sanderson 3/26/2024, 5:56 pm

» 6 metal trellis frames
by docachna 3/25/2024, 4:31 pm

» N & C Midwest: March and April 2024
by Scorpio Rising 3/24/2024, 3:01 pm

» What Have You Picked From Your Garden Today
by OhioGardener 3/24/2024, 1:28 pm

» Senseless Banter...
by OhioGardener 3/23/2024, 6:02 pm

» Joann's fabric bankruptcy
by neefer 3/23/2024, 12:33 am

» New gardener from Santa Fe NM
by CantersVary 3/22/2024, 7:50 pm

» Kiwi's SFG Adventure
by KiwiSFGnewbie 3/22/2024, 5:07 pm

» Heat Mat Temperature Test
by OhioGardener 3/22/2024, 2:09 pm

» Victory Garden Reboot
by Scorpio Rising 3/22/2024, 11:53 am

» Mark's first SFG
by sanderson 3/22/2024, 11:43 am

» Commercial (bagged or bulk) compost question
by Mikesgardn 3/21/2024, 7:09 pm

» Think Spring 2024
by Scorpio Rising 3/20/2024, 10:34 am

» Fire Ring / Round Raised Bed Planter
by sanderson 3/19/2024, 4:51 pm

» Galvanized Fire Ring for Rhubarb Raised Beds?
by OhioGardener 3/18/2024, 10:34 am

» Happy St. Patrick's Day
by Scorpio Rising 3/17/2024, 5:54 pm

» Happy Birthday!!
by Scorpio Rising 3/11/2024, 10:28 am

» What are you eating from your garden today?
by Scorpio Rising 3/10/2024, 8:38 pm

» Why I love Oregano in the garden.
by OhioGardener 3/10/2024, 8:16 am

» Comfrey
by OhioGardener 3/9/2024, 6:07 pm

» Sealing Barrels Flowers Struggling-Need Ideas
by Turan 3/9/2024, 3:09 pm

» Hello again from a slightly different part of Central PA!
by sanderson 3/9/2024, 1:46 pm

» Chicken manure compost
by Oopsiedaisy 3/8/2024, 7:56 pm

» Chinese Broccoli
by sanderson 3/7/2024, 10:28 pm

» Heat Mat Lifespan
by Scorpio Rising 3/7/2024, 9:33 am

» Now is The Time To Take Seed Inventory
by OhioGardener 3/6/2024, 4:36 pm

Google

Search SFG Forum

Modesto, Central Valley, CA...

+31
Triciasgarden
FamilyGardening
sanderson
audrey.jeanne.roberts
RoOsTeR
llama momma
Denese
cienfuegos
barmstr
MarcyG
dianamarie03
Goosegirl
mrsfish94
FarmerValerie
jumiclads
LaFee
CarolynPhillips
Megan
acara
elliephant
camprn
Furbalsmom
Old Hippie
outsideasy
Ha-v-v
boffer
Shoda
Chopper
ander217
Wyldflower
PNG_Grandma
35 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Modesto, Central Valley, CA... - Page 5 Empty Re: Modesto, Central Valley, CA...

Post  outsideasy 1/15/2011, 9:18 pm

Great idea, I love it !
outsideasy

Male Posts : 103

Back to top Go down

Modesto, Central Valley, CA... - Page 5 Empty Re: Modesto, Central Valley, CA...

Post  CarolynPhillips 1/16/2011, 11:19 pm

rofl funny post lol! darn funny
CarolynPhillips
CarolynPhillips

Female Posts : 779

Back to top Go down

Post  PNG_Grandma 1/17/2011, 7:48 pm

Well, I did it! I just ordered the Scarecrow Motion Activated Sprinkler...should arrive by the end of next week. I can hardly wait to set it up and see what happens! Oooooohhhh, I've got the giggliest giggles going on right now just thinking of what might happen!!! Twisted Evil

I'm really hoping there will be some way to attach a timer to the battery so we can have it turn on and off at dusk and dawn. Maybe I'll have to invest in a water timer and attach that to the hose that will attach to the Scarecrow. Hmmm, this could get complicated! OK all you engineers out there...help me out here and I promise I'll post pics of the funnies that are sure to happen in the garden!
PNG_Grandma
PNG_Grandma

Female Posts : 297
Location : Modesto CA, Central Valley, USDA Zone 9b, Sunset 14, AHS Heat Zone 8, whew!

Back to top Go down

Modesto, Central Valley, CA... - Page 5 Empty we started building the greenhouse!

Post  PNG_Grandma 2/4/2011, 1:31 pm

Yesterday morning we started building our greenhouse! Finally!! We had sunshine (almost blinded us!) all day and the temp got up to 59...Yahooie!

Our neighbor and fellow gardener Ralph helped out all day and I'll tell you ... even with the VERY detailed instructions for building this 6' x 8' Snap & Grow kit from Home Depot...it still took us until 4pm to get the frames put together and some of the window panels in place. Well, almost 2 hours was sorting and inventorying the jillions of parts! Then we had neighbors stopping by off and on asking if we were building a "dog house" for Al!!

After the inventory we realized we had a broken part so I called the maker of the greenhouse (Palram in PA) to discuss the broken part and a few missing screws (which they are shipping immediately, FREE!) and Frank, the really nice guy on the phone said to take it one step at a time, don't skip steps, working on it kinda like building with Legos. I know how to do that...with 3 small grandsons I know all about those Legos!

I'll post pics this evening after we complete (?) the greenhouse today. Well, as complete as we can until we receive the replacement part.

This is soooo exciting! hyper
PNG_Grandma
PNG_Grandma

Location : Modesto CA, Central Valley, USDA Zone 9b, Sunset 14, AHS Heat Zone 8, whew!

Back to top Go down

Modesto, Central Valley, CA... - Page 5 Empty Greenhouse progress!

Post  PNG_Grandma 2/5/2011, 1:21 pm

Here are the pics of day one of Greenhouse Construction...
The first couple of hours we spent doing inventory. The boxes are filled with all the jillion parts!
Modesto, Central Valley, CA... - Page 5 Greenh10

The work finally begins. That rubber mallet was pretty handy!
Modesto, Central Valley, CA... - Page 5 Greenh11

Some of the parts were hard to find, even with our carefully sorted baggies!
Modesto, Central Valley, CA... - Page 5 Greenh12

This is hard work! One of those parts fell and hit me in the face...ouch!
Modesto, Central Valley, CA... - Page 5 Greenh13

Two hours later...you can see the shadows on the ground...we're tired!
Modesto, Central Valley, CA... - Page 5 Greenh14

Seems the ground is not level and tweaking the frame. Grrrrr...
Modesto, Central Valley, CA... - Page 5 Greenh15

We decided to quit for the day. It was 4:30pm and we had started just before 10am with one very short lunch break. We were all getting a bit grouchy and it was time to stop and regroup in the morning. Some of the panels are in place, others just refuse to slide in the grooves. By shimming under the bottom frame we can make them work. The key is to work on a level surface!

Friday, 03 Feb 2011...here we go again!
Because the side walls of the Greenhouse are so short, and we have some tall gardeners, we decided to make a foundation. After a short discussion Ralph said he knew of some blocks available. A quick check with Management and we were on our way!

Ralph used his fun golf cart (many of the residents here in our park have these to use in the park instead of wasting gas in our cars) and he and Al made a few trips collecting the blocks needed for the foundation.
Modesto, Central Valley, CA... - Page 5 Greenh16

Ralph's golf cart, with the cute fuzzy dice, got a work out hauling these blocks!
Modesto, Central Valley, CA... - Page 5 Greenh17

...and so did Al and Ralph!
Modesto, Central Valley, CA... - Page 5 Greenh18

So the foundation begins...
Modesto, Central Valley, CA... - Page 5 Greenh19

...and of course the existing pad is not level!
Modesto, Central Valley, CA... - Page 5 Greenh21

Stress sets in as the concrete sets up! This is very rapid drying stuff!
Modesto, Central Valley, CA... - Page 5 Greenh22

Al is still worried but it's 5pm and time to stop for the day, a very long day!
Modesto, Central Valley, CA... - Page 5 Greenh23

That was the end of the second day. This morning Al and Ralph are out there making frames to hold the blocks and concrete in place. The foundation will be fine, I have no doubt about that...but what a hassle working on stuff that other people did wrong in the first place! Why in the world the previous owners of this lot would have poured pads for sheds that were that far off...we just don't know!

A few more details about that block foundation. Al and Ralph made a trip to Home Depot for the concrete, some rebar, and some L-bolts. They drilled into the existing pad and pounded some short pieces of the re-bar into those holes which were inside the openings of the blocks...this pinned the blocks in place. The guys then poured some concrete into the holes to keep everything together. At about every 6th opening in the blocks a bolt was held in place as the guys poured concrete into that hole too. This L-bolt will be used to come up through the 2x6 wood plank that will cover the tops of the blocks. This will keep stuff from falling into the holes and block much of the air coming in through the blocks. The wood will be our anchor when the bottom frame of the greenhouse is attached. Yes, a whole lot more complicated method than just setting the greenhouse frame on the ground, but this will prevent any lifting with winds, and allow for our taller gardeners to work easily.
More to follow!

PNG_Grandma
PNG_Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  FarmerValerie 2/5/2011, 1:32 pm

I'm tired from just reading this!!! WHEW.
FarmerValerie
FarmerValerie

Female Posts : 1611

http://www.rocksinmygarden.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Modesto, Central Valley, CA... - Page 5 Empty PGN Grandma and those in my area

Post  mrsfish94 2/5/2011, 9:44 pm

Hello there! I'm new to SFG and am starting my garden this year. I have grown a garden before...just not a Square foot one. I was thrilled to find a local square foot gardener. Your plots look wonderful and Wohoo! on the green house!!!

I wanted to ask, is it to early to start my seeds? Or am I too late on some. I did plant some potatoes last week.

I have started the following:

tomatoes
bell peppers
turnips
beets
Romaine lettuce
carrots
broccoli

Is there another really good veggie I should try? I'm open to try new and unusual veggies.

Thanks for any help!
Susan
mrsfish94
mrsfish94

Female Posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post  PNG_Grandma 2/5/2011, 11:07 pm

Hey Susan!
Take a look at the list I posted in another thread...you'll see a link to a great site where you can find tons of stuff to plant in our area. Great to have another "local" gardener". Here's the link
https://squarefoot.forumotion.com/t4965-what-to-plant-in-northern-california-and-central-valley-areas

Also, if you're in the Modesto area please feel free to come on by and see our gorgeous Apollo Garden! The greenhouse is almost finished and the gardeners are anxious to start using it. PM me for the exact address.
sunny
PNG_Grandma
PNG_Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  PNG_Grandma 2/5/2011, 11:13 pm

FarmerValerie wrote:I'm tired from just reading this!!! WHEW.

...yeah, we're tired tonight too. Al and I were putting the last panels in the greenhouse as some of our neighbors walked by and commented on how much time we spend out there in the garden. Yes we do!! We love it, but yes, we're sure tired by the time the sun goes down!

How many more days until Modesto, Central Valley, CA... - Page 5 274447 ????
PNG_Grandma
PNG_Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  mrsfish94 2/6/2011, 7:33 pm

Thanks for that link! What a wonderful resource. Can you believe our weather today? I've been sitting outside most of the day. Until...of course... the ball game started. I don't watch football but, I do like all the dumb commercials...HAHAHA

mrsfish94
mrsfish94

Back to top Go down

Post  PNG_Grandma 2/10/2011, 2:28 pm

mrsfish94 wrote: Can you believe our weather today?

I LOVE the weather we're having but it looks like a new set of storms coming in next week...at least we'll get the rain we need!

Right after we set the greenhouse down on the foundation and bolted it to the planks, the wind started. We had really tough gusts through the night and at one point I kept insisting Al go out and check. He's such a sweetheart...after midnight, in his pj's and slippers he went out to check...yep, it was still standing and OK. Whew! I had visions of the panels blown over the fence to the neighbor's yard.

Now to get the shelves built and installed and we can start seedlings!
PNG_Grandma
PNG_Grandma

Back to top Go down

Modesto, Central Valley, CA... - Page 5 Empty working on my garden today!

Post  mrsfish94 2/10/2011, 8:53 pm

I am so glad your green house didn't fall over...LOL!!! That would be very disappointing.

I have been out in the garden today. I have a 16 foot by 7 foot flower bed that I'm turning into my SFG. It's going to have (3) 4X4 planters and (3) 2X4 planters. I got half done today...and plan to finish the rest tomorrow. I want to get it done before the rain comes. I'm using pavers to separate the areas. When I'm done I'll post before and after photos.

As for seedlings, they are on a folding table in my living room. I take the trays outside during the day and bring them in at night. I have beet seedlings, a few turnips, one Romaine lettuce and a few of my tomatoes are coming up.

Do you think it's too late for broccoli?

mrsfish94
mrsfish94

Back to top Go down

Modesto, Central Valley, CA... - Page 5 Empty SGF before and after

Post  mrsfish94 2/11/2011, 10:08 pm

I am so exhausted. I hand tilled the rest of the flower bed and put down the pavers. My legs and hands hurt.

As promised here are my before and afters.

Before
Modesto, Central Valley, CA... - Page 5 IMG_1374

After
Modesto, Central Valley, CA... - Page 5 IMG_1379

What do you think?
mrsfish94
mrsfish94

Back to top Go down

Post  Chopper 2/11/2011, 11:16 pm

Looks gorgeous. Can't wait to see the boxes.
Chopper

Female Posts : 2467
Location : Warner Springs, CA USDA Zone 8a, Sunset Zone 7 (I think)

http://thezimmermannfamilytoo.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mrsfish94 2/12/2011, 9:55 pm

Thanks!!!

I wasn't going to make raised boxes. I was just going to plant straight in the ground. I know boxes are better. But, the light hits the back wall of our house and really warms up our soil. (it's completely south facing) Especially, in the summer.

I figured I've give this a try...If it doesn't work...I'll make raised boxes next year.
mrsfish94
mrsfish94

Back to top Go down

Post  Chopper 2/12/2011, 10:32 pm

mrsfish94 wrote:Thanks!!!

I wasn't going to make raised boxes. I was just going to plant straight in the ground. I know boxes are better. But, the light hits the back wall of our house and really warms up our soil. (it's completely south facing) Especially, in the summer.

I figured I've give this a try...If it doesn't work...I'll make raised boxes next year.

Are you going to use mel's mix or any other improved soil? One of the beauties of the raised bed and MM is the wonderful looseness of it. The main thing is once the soil is loose not to walk on it but you seem to have that covered. Good luck.
Chopper

Female Posts : 2467
Location : Warner Springs, CA USDA Zone 8a, Sunset Zone 7 (I think)

http://thezimmermannfamilytoo.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mrsfish94 2/12/2011, 10:47 pm

Oh yes! I did add an organic soil amendment before I tilled the ground. I plan on adding something more to the top before I add my seedlings/seeds. Something to keep it from drying out so fast because of all the reflected heat.

I used a weed block on my garden last year and it kept my garden soil moist. But I can't really use that with SFG. Or can I?

What is your opinion?
mrsfish94
mrsfish94

Back to top Go down

Post  FarmerValerie 2/13/2011, 5:01 pm

WOW, those look great.
FarmerValerie
FarmerValerie

Female Posts : 1611

http://www.rocksinmygarden.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Goosegirl 2/24/2011, 9:10 am

This is an amazing thread! I am so excited about what you have been able to do there, what you have in store for the future, and what I am going to try to accomplish in my little yard along with you this year! Now, if only the snow would go away...

Modesto, Central Valley, CA... - Page 5 695909
Goosegirl
Goosegirl

Female Posts : 3435

Back to top Go down

Modesto, Central Valley, CA... - Page 5 Empty Rain Rain...go away!

Post  mrsfish94 3/20/2011, 10:20 pm

It's raining...it's windy... I just planted my Heirloom Tomatoes...and I pray they are going to make it.

I'm ready for our spring!
mrsfish94
mrsfish94

Back to top Go down

Post  PNG_Grandma 3/20/2011, 11:24 pm

Think TUESDAY! We're supposed to have sunshine on Tuesday...but rain all tonight and all day Monday. Yuck. Al planted some of his tomatoes in our backyard a few days ago. Poor little things...but he placed some lawn chairs over the little guys, then some protective covering to help protect from that howling wind we had yesterday and all last night. So far, so good! One day of sun coming up, then four more days of rain predicted. Geesh...when do we get back into Spring weather??? Modesto, Central Valley, CA... - Page 5 950477
PNG_Grandma
PNG_Grandma

Back to top Go down

Modesto, Central Valley, CA... - Page 5 Empty Greenhouse progress...continued!

Post  PNG_Grandma 3/22/2011, 3:45 pm

Here is the rest of the progress of building our greenhouse. I left off describing the L bolts that would hold the wood planks in place. This is how they look:
Modesto, Central Valley, CA... - Page 5 Greenh10

We coated the wood planks with a water seal to protect as much as we can:
Modesto, Central Valley, CA... - Page 5 Greenh11

Al is determined to get that foundation as level as possible!
Modesto, Central Valley, CA... - Page 5 Greeno10

The holes for the L bolts were carefully marked by placing the wood plank over the top of the bolts-in-blocks and hit sharply with a hammer to make a mark where the holes should be drilled. Did I say "carefully" and "should be"?? Yeah, Al did a great job and they all came out exactly right!
Modesto, Central Valley, CA... - Page 5 Greenh12

The metal base that attaches the greenhouse frame to our foundation was then bolted in place...we used more bolts than probably necessary, but hey, this thing is not supposed to fly away, right??!
Modesto, Central Valley, CA... - Page 5 Greenh13

We recruited a couple of extra guys to lift and carry the greenhouse to the foundation. Yes, this is how the instructions say to do it...build it first, then set it down on the foundation. We placed 8' long boards under the front edge and the back edge of the bottom of the greenhouse frame, then each guy was to lift at the same time and walk it over to the foundation. Didn't happen that way, one guy lifted early and nearly tweaked the whole thing while two of us were loudly (screeching?!) telling him to lower it!! It worked out OK, no apparent damage, whew!
Modesto, Central Valley, CA... - Page 5 Greeno11

This is from the inside of our greenhouse, looking out at the garden and our helpers. Beautiful day today...remember last month when we had beautiful clear days of sun in the 70s??
Modesto, Central Valley, CA... - Page 5 Greeno12

Al and I worked on that darned door for several hours before getting the hinges set just right so both parts of the door would close properly. The top of the door is separate so you can open it for ventilation. Nice touch, but so tricky to get it just right!!
Modesto, Central Valley, CA... - Page 5 Greenh14

Finished...finally!! Actually it only took a few days but that was because we added the cinder block foundation, bolts, and concrete that had to dry. Putting together the greenhouse itself was fairly easy, just follow the pictures and ta da! Done!! This picture was taken at 5:56pm on February 7,2011. The sun is still coming through the lattice wall behind the greenhouse, still lots of light, and that was BEFORE daylight saving time!
Modesto, Central Valley, CA... - Page 5 Greenh15

Al built some great shelving units for inside the greenhouse and one of the units is partially complete. All the rain we've had since those beautiful days last month have kept us from finishing the whole project. We had jinormous wind gusts a couple of nights ago and I was sure the greenhouse would have some damage...nope, it's just fine! Guess using all those extra bolts to anchor it down was a really good thing. And of course this is a great product! We highly recommend this particular greenhouse and the engineers who designed it. I'd love to meet the person who figured out how all those tiny parts would fit together and do what they do!! Amazing.

Now, the downside of our lovely greenhouse...things got just too humid inside for the new seedlings, even with the door and window left open! Al's little bitty toms and peppers almost died from the humidity! Do we need a fan?? Once he took them out and kept them in our house they were OK. Now he's transplanted most of the little guys into larger containers. Some are already planted in our backyard. Carolyn Phillips, you'd be proud of what Al has built for his toms...you are a great inspiration! When the rain stops...maybe next week??? ...we'll plant our SFG boxes in the Apollo Garden, and more in our backyard...but that's another story!!
Think Spring! Think SUN!!
sunny
PNG_Grandma
PNG_Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  mrsfish94 3/27/2011, 9:08 pm

Your greenhouse looks wonderful!!! I wish I would have had that on Thursday afternoon...when we got hailed on...LOL!!! It hailed so much, it looked like snow.
My husband looked at some pictures that I took and asked ...are you sure it wasn't snow? HAHA I had to laugh at the comment.

I had already planted my tomatoes (which you already knew) I had beans (bush&pole) emerging. They all made it..thank goodness!

I just have to say...Yay! Sun and 80 degree weather is coming this week!!! I am so excited!
mrsfish94
mrsfish94

Back to top Go down

Post  PNG_Grandma 3/27/2011, 11:10 pm

We didn't have that much hail, some, and it came down hard...but the RAIN!! At one point it looked like fog, we just couldn't see down the street. Al's toms in the ground were protected but he had some in small pots that were rushed back into the house. Today was pretty nice...and tomorrow is gonna be better. Hey, I think we might finally have some Spring!! And this is what Al is doing... hyper
PNG_Grandma
PNG_Grandma

Back to top Go down

Modesto, Central Valley, CA... - Page 5 Empty ...and the new season begins!

Post  PNG_Grandma 4/3/2011, 8:07 pm

Al has been hard at work in our Apollo Garden, harvesting the crops that grew all winter, replenishing the soil in the garden boxes, sharing the harvest with several neighbors, and creating new and interesting meals.
Now for the REALLY hard part...what to plant and where!?!
Modesto, Central Valley, CA... - Page 5 Al_pon10

He finally has it figured out, well, mostly. Some things get planted and then moved, sorta like moving furniture in the house...he just can't decide on a few of the plants! And seeds that start in one square may just get scooped up and redeposited elsewhere...hey, this isn't an absolute science ya know!
Wink
Modesto, Central Valley, CA... - Page 5 Al_pla10

As you can see, most of us are trying to be a bit pro-active this year in combating those darned cutworms that we battled at the end of summer. We've already had a bad infestation of Harlequin bugs. The hoops have bird netting on them at the moment in hopes of keeping the larger moths out at night, not to mention the neighborhood cats! The taller square covers have tulle netting that are actually keeping the aphids out. Well, at least the fat little guys! I watched one the other night as he tried for quite some time to squeeze through the opening. I left after about 20 minutes and the next morning found him still stuck, and now dead. The netting worked! If the little aphids can't get through them hopefully the larger flying things can't either. Not sure what we'll do about needing pollination from the bees.
:scratch:

More updates coming. Also, we're planning to add several more garden boxes along the outside edges of the garden area. A few more neighbors want to get in on our Apollo Garden! Yahooie!! With our 70+ degree weather, who can blame them??
PNG_Grandma
PNG_Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next