Square Foot Gardening Forum
[table bgcolor=#000000 height=275][tr][td]
150 Nationwide sources for Vermiculite Toplef10150 Nationwide sources for Vermiculite 1zd3ho10

Hello Guest!
Welcome to the official Square Foot Gardening Forum.
There's lots to learn here by reading as a guest. However, if you become a member (it's free, ad free and spam-free) you'll have access to our large vermiculite databases, our seed exchange spreadsheets, Mel's Mix calculator, and many more members' pictures in the Gallery. Enjoy.

150 Nationwide sources for Vermiculite I22gcj10150 Nationwide sources for Vermiculite 14dhcg10

[/td][/tr][/table]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Square Foot Gardening Forum
[table bgcolor=#000000 height=275][tr][td]
150 Nationwide sources for Vermiculite Toplef10150 Nationwide sources for Vermiculite 1zd3ho10

Hello Guest!
Welcome to the official Square Foot Gardening Forum.
There's lots to learn here by reading as a guest. However, if you become a member (it's free, ad free and spam-free) you'll have access to our large vermiculite databases, our seed exchange spreadsheets, Mel's Mix calculator, and many more members' pictures in the Gallery. Enjoy.

150 Nationwide sources for Vermiculite I22gcj10150 Nationwide sources for Vermiculite 14dhcg10

[/td][/tr][/table]
Square Foot Gardening Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 

 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Sanderson's Urban SFG in Fresno, California
by donnainzone5 Today at 1:38 pm

» Catalog season has begun!
by Scorpio Rising Today at 10:34 am

» Steves first SFG
by Simso Today at 3:33 am

» Mary Mary quite contrary, how does your garlic grow?
by sanderson Yesterday at 7:05 pm

» N&C Midwest—November/December 2021
by nrstooge Yesterday at 5:02 pm

» What are you eating from your garden today?
by OhioGardener Yesterday at 4:58 pm

» cabbage pest??
by sanderson Yesterday at 3:26 pm

» The SFG Journey-Johnson Su Bioreactor for composting, No turning
by sanderson 11/30/2021, 1:24 pm

» Sauerkraut & fermenting veggies
by sanderson 11/25/2021, 6:23 pm

» Kombucha
by anabelarto 11/25/2021, 9:34 am

» Happy Thanksgiving 2021!
by sanderson 11/25/2021, 1:21 am

» Happy Birthday!!
by sanderson 11/23/2021, 4:03 am

» Hi from Las Vegas
by OhioGardener 11/22/2021, 11:35 am

» What Have You Picked From Your Garden Today
by sanderson 11/21/2021, 9:39 pm

» Another hello, Australia - Perth
by Simso 11/20/2021, 7:47 pm

» Anyone grow okra?
by sanderson 11/18/2021, 10:44 pm

» CANADIAN REGION:What are you doing July to December 2021
by Kelejan 11/18/2021, 9:46 pm

» Closing beds for winter
by sanderson 11/18/2021, 2:30 am

» Steam canning?
by sanderson 11/18/2021, 2:28 am

» Where food comes from - a Poem
by Yardslave 11/17/2021, 11:23 am

» Fitness Trackers/Fitbit Users
by martinjery 11/15/2021, 9:29 am

» 2021 SFG in Brooks, Ga
by sanderson 11/14/2021, 8:42 pm

» November: What to plant in Northern California and Central Valley areas
by sanderson 11/14/2021, 1:53 pm

» California's Drought
by sanderson 11/14/2021, 1:45 pm

» N&C Midwest — October 2021
by sanderson 11/14/2021, 1:25 pm

» Hello from the UK
by yolos 11/13/2021, 11:05 pm

» can you identify this insect
by sanderson 11/12/2021, 11:46 pm

» Ladybug, ladybug
by sanderson 11/12/2021, 8:37 pm

» Famous Gardening Quotes
by sanderson 11/12/2021, 3:55 pm

» Sweet Potatoes
by sanderson 11/11/2021, 9:29 pm

Google

Search SFG Forum

150 Nationwide sources for Vermiculite

4 posters

Go down

150 Nationwide sources for Vermiculite Empty 150 Nationwide sources for Vermiculite

Post  rds1955 3/10/2010, 12:01 am

This is from another forum site, so forgive me for posting it, but I thought it was too good to let slip by...

Many thanks to Angela12345 from the Gardenweb forums on Square foot Gardening...

150 Vermiculite sources Nationwide

150 Nationwide sources for Vermiculite Fresse
rds1955
rds1955

Male Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-03-02
Age : 66
Location : Md's eastern Shore

Back to top Go down

150 Nationwide sources for Vermiculite Empty Re: 150 Nationwide sources for Vermiculite

Post  boffer 3/10/2010, 12:22 am

Oh Lordy, what a great birthday present, Bob! Thanks a whole bunch.

Now, if we can just find a way to combine the data we've been accumulating here, I'll be in hog heaven. I just glanced quickly, but I know we have sources posted here on the forum that aren't on the list.

What a find 150 Nationwide sources for Vermiculite Icon_cheers
boffer
boffer

Male Posts : 7392
Join date : 2010-02-26
Age : 68
Location : yelm, wa, usa

http://boffer.us/

Back to top Go down

150 Nationwide sources for Vermiculite Empty Re: 150 Nationwide sources for Vermiculite

Post  rds1955 3/10/2010, 10:33 am

@boffer wrote:

Now, if we can just find a way to combine the data we've been accumulating here, I'll be in hog heaven. I just glanced quickly, but I know we have sources posted here on the forum that aren't on the list.

What a find 150 Nationwide sources for Vermiculite Icon_cheers

Boffer -, I just checked the Garden Web SFG forum, and Angela12345 said if you emailed her in that forum, she'd take what list you have and combine and update both of them together and post for all to use and have... 150 Nationwide sources for Vermiculite Icon_rabbit 150 Nationwide sources for Vermiculite Fresse 150 Nationwide sources for Vermiculite Icon_rabbit 150 Nationwide sources for Vermiculite Fresse
rds1955
rds1955

Male Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-03-02
Age : 66
Location : Md's eastern Shore

Back to top Go down

150 Nationwide sources for Vermiculite Empty Vermiculite Sources in So. Calif.

Post  donnainzone5 3/10/2010, 10:51 am

That list is impressive! However, I've been unable to find coarse vermiculite at OSH or Home Depot. Those retailers carry the medium grade, and my local OSH offers bags containing only 2 cubic feet.
donnainzone5
donnainzone5

Certified SFG Instructor

Female Posts : 2561
Join date : 2010-03-02
Age : 74
Location : Bend, OR (Zone 5-6)

http://www.amway.com/DonnaKBecker

Back to top Go down

150 Nationwide sources for Vermiculite Empty Re: 150 Nationwide sources for Vermiculite

Post  boffer 3/10/2010, 11:07 am

@rds1955 wrote:
Boffer -, I just checked the Garden Web SFG forum, and Angela12345 said if you emailed her in that forum, she'd take what list you have and combine and update both of them together and post for all to use and have... 150 Nationwide sources for Vermiculite Icon_rabbit 150 Nationwide sources for Vermiculite Fresse 150 Nationwide sources for Vermiculite Icon_rabbit 150 Nationwide sources for Vermiculite Fresse

I'll be happy to do that. We don't all seem to be on the same page here, so the data we have is scattered around the forum. I'll do the re-organizing just as soon as it's decided how to best do it.
boffer
boffer

Male Posts : 7392
Join date : 2010-02-26
Age : 68
Location : yelm, wa, usa

http://boffer.us/

Back to top Go down

150 Nationwide sources for Vermiculite Empty * * * Reply with quote * * * * Re: 150 Nationwide sources for Vermiculite

Post  rds1955 3/10/2010, 2:36 pm

@boffer wrote:
@rds1955 wrote:
Boffer -, I just checked the Garden Web SFG forum, and Angela12345 said if you emailed her in that forum, she'd take what list you have and combine and update both of them together and post for all to use and have... 150 Nationwide sources for Vermiculite Icon_rabbit 150 Nationwide sources for Vermiculite Fresse 150 Nationwide sources for Vermiculite Icon_rabbit 150 Nationwide sources for Vermiculite Fresse

I'll be happy to do that. We don't all seem to be on the same page here, so the data we have is scattered around the forum. I'll do the re-organizing just as soon as it's decided how to best do it.

Oopps...I thought you had a list already compiled and organized...If I can find some time, I'll go through the forum and see what i can organize....May take about a few days or a week to do so...Just gotta schedule the time and patience to do it...(Note the word - "PATIENCE"...)
rds1955
rds1955

Male Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-03-02
Age : 66
Location : Md's eastern Shore

Back to top Go down

150 Nationwide sources for Vermiculite Empty Sungro owns Stronglite

Post  SirTravers 3/10/2010, 2:58 pm

donnainzone10 wrote:I've been unable to find coarse vermiculite at OSH or Home Depot and my local OSH offers bags containing only 2 cubic feet.

Any nursery or store that carries Sun Grow brand products can get vermiculite. SunGro bought out Stronglite so they make the 4cubic foot bags and the 60 cubic foot bulk bags of the horticultural grade vermiculite.
avatar
SirTravers

Male Posts : 327
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 48
Location : Hobbs New MExico, Zone 7A/7B

Back to top Go down

150 Nationwide sources for Vermiculite Empty Re: 150 Nationwide sources for Vermiculite

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum