Square Foot Gardening Forum
[table bgcolor=#000000 height=275][tr][td]
PNW: March 2014 - Page 4 Toplef10PNW: March 2014 - Page 4 1zd3ho10

Hello Guest!
Welcome to the official Square Foot Gardening Forum.
There's lots to learn here by reading as a guest. However, if you become a member (it's free, ad free and spam-free) you'll have access to our large vermiculite databases, our seed exchange spreadsheets, Mel's Mix calculator, and many more members' pictures in the Gallery. Enjoy.

PNW: March 2014 - Page 4 I22gcj10PNW: March 2014 - Page 4 14dhcg10

[/td][/tr][/table]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[table bgcolor=#000000 height=275][tr][td]
PNW: March 2014 - Page 4 Toplef10PNW: March 2014 - Page 4 1zd3ho10

Hello Guest!
Welcome to the official Square Foot Gardening Forum.
There's lots to learn here by reading as a guest. However, if you become a member (it's free, ad free and spam-free) you'll have access to our large vermiculite databases, our seed exchange spreadsheets, Mel's Mix calculator, and many more members' pictures in the Gallery. Enjoy.

PNW: March 2014 - Page 4 I22gcj10PNW: March 2014 - Page 4 14dhcg10

[/td][/tr][/table]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Onions. Walk on?
by OhioGardener Today at 9:25 am

» Bokashi
by OhioGardener Today at 8:13 am

» New to SFG and in Virgina
by sanderson Today at 1:38 am

» Compost bins: Open vs. closed
by Scorpio Rising Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Recommended store bought compost - Photos of composts
by sanderson 3/26/2024, 5:56 pm

» 6 metal trellis frames
by docachna 3/25/2024, 4:31 pm

» N & C Midwest: March and April 2024
by Scorpio Rising 3/24/2024, 3:01 pm

» What Have You Picked From Your Garden Today
by OhioGardener 3/24/2024, 1:28 pm

» Senseless Banter...
by OhioGardener 3/23/2024, 6:02 pm

» Joann's fabric bankruptcy
by neefer 3/23/2024, 12:33 am

» New gardener from Santa Fe NM
by CantersVary 3/22/2024, 7:50 pm

» Kiwi's SFG Adventure
by KiwiSFGnewbie 3/22/2024, 5:07 pm

» Heat Mat Temperature Test
by OhioGardener 3/22/2024, 2:09 pm

» Victory Garden Reboot
by Scorpio Rising 3/22/2024, 11:53 am

» Mark's first SFG
by sanderson 3/22/2024, 11:43 am

» Commercial (bagged or bulk) compost question
by Mikesgardn 3/21/2024, 7:09 pm

» Think Spring 2024
by Scorpio Rising 3/20/2024, 10:34 am

» Fire Ring / Round Raised Bed Planter
by sanderson 3/19/2024, 4:51 pm

» Galvanized Fire Ring for Rhubarb Raised Beds?
by OhioGardener 3/18/2024, 10:34 am

» Happy St. Patrick's Day
by Scorpio Rising 3/17/2024, 5:54 pm

» Happy Birthday!!
by Scorpio Rising 3/11/2024, 10:28 am

» What are you eating from your garden today?
by Scorpio Rising 3/10/2024, 8:38 pm

» Why I love Oregano in the garden.
by OhioGardener 3/10/2024, 8:16 am

» Comfrey
by OhioGardener 3/9/2024, 6:07 pm

» Sealing Barrels Flowers Struggling-Need Ideas
by Turan 3/9/2024, 3:09 pm

» Hello again from a slightly different part of Central PA!
by sanderson 3/9/2024, 1:46 pm

» Chicken manure compost
by Oopsiedaisy 3/8/2024, 7:56 pm

» Chinese Broccoli
by sanderson 3/7/2024, 10:28 pm

» Heat Mat Lifespan
by Scorpio Rising 3/7/2024, 9:33 am

» Now is The Time To Take Seed Inventory
by OhioGardener 3/6/2024, 4:36 pm

Google

Search SFG Forum

PNW: March 2014

+14
Goosegirl
GWN
anniem404
yolos
Rahab222
sanderson
walshevak
Marc Iverson
gategitter
Lavender Debs
kauairosina
FamilyGardening
boffer
gwennifer
18 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

PNW: March 2014 - Page 4 Empty Re: PNW: March 2014

Post  Marc Iverson 3/19/2014, 11:00 pm

Isn't that frustrating? One of the worst things about poor germination is when you don't have anything going to replace what never sprouted ... so you're just growing nothing. Or get tempted to go to a nursery and buy something already at the right stage of growth for your season. It aggravates me to look at an empty bed or square and think I really blew it.
Marc Iverson
Marc Iverson

Male Posts : 3638

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson 3/19/2014, 11:24 pm

Lol, That's what I'm doing with my cucumber squares! I wish I had started them like 2 weeks later than the rest of the seedlings.
sanderson
sanderson

Forum Administrator

Female Posts : 21495

https://connect.xfinity.com/appsuite/#!!&app=io.ox/mail&

Back to top Go down

Post  Marc Iverson 3/19/2014, 11:54 pm

Well, you can always start again. I think I might put mine out late, as suggested in that cuke thread, to possibly avoid the first wave of cucumber beetles, which we have really bad around here. Maybe I'll grow peas in that spot and by the time they're petering out, it will be cucumber time. How about trying for another round of cukes, planted late?
Marc Iverson
Marc Iverson

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson 3/20/2014, 12:00 am

I think I will start a few more seedlings. By the time they are ready to set out, the sun will have moved a little to the north. No beetles in sight. I think it was the cold, wet soil.
sanderson
sanderson

Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Marc Iverson 3/20/2014, 12:07 am

What kind did you say you were growing? I will be trying lemon cucumbers again.
Marc Iverson
Marc Iverson

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson 3/20/2014, 1:09 am

Lemon, Crystal apple, Marketmore and Straight 8's

Last edited by sanderson on 3/21/2014, 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrected name of Crystal apple)
sanderson
sanderson

Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  FamilyGardening 3/20/2014, 3:33 am

sanderson wrote:Lemon, apple, Marketmore and Straight 8's
we love lemon cucumbers Smile and they seem to grow the best for us....

never heard of an apple cucumber.....what is an apple cucumber?....how does it taste compared to other cucumbers?

we are also planning on growing Marketmores for he first time

and staright 8's but they haven't been very great on production.....hoping for more cucumbers this year...

happy gardening
rose
FamilyGardening
FamilyGardening

Female Posts : 2424

Back to top Go down

PNW: March 2014 - Page 4 Empty First day of Spring!

Post  gwennifer 3/20/2014, 11:45 am

My kiddos had fun at the St. Paddy's for Kids event:PNW: March 2014 - Page 4 Lauren10

When I was cleaning out the garage I found a package of long thin bamboo stakes a neighbor had given me.  I was going to list them for free on Craigslist, but then decided to make some grids out of them instead:PNW: March 2014 - Page 4 Bamboo10

Marc Iverson wrote:Isn't that frustrating?  One of the worst things about poor germination is when you don't have anything going to replace what never sprouted ... so you're just growing nothing.  Or get tempted to go to a nursery and buy something already at the right stage of growth for your season.  It aggravates me to look at an empty bed or square and think I really blew it.
I didn't get my table top beds done in time for a spring planting last year.  I think they are just colder, being exposed on all sides, so germination is taking longer.  I had 100% germination the two seasons I planted my spring garden in my ground level SFG bed.  I did see a few more peas this morning, and two more broccoli, so I'm at 50% for both of them now.  And their presence lets me know they are still coming.  Light frost this morning too, in case Spring Equinox has anyone fooled.  Top layer of MM was slightly frozen.

My broccoli was kind of a trial.  I planned on picking up a six pack of transplants next time I was at the nursery if I had to.  Normally I would have started them indoors around Valentine's day and put out transplants.  I don't know if they'll get big enough before the weather gets too warm, but the planting chart I picked up at the local nursery indicates April as the ideal time for direct seeding broccoli so according to that any growth I get ahead of time is just a bonus.  We'll see.

Missing sprouts in my neat little mini rows within squares is what really aggravates me.  Makes me feel a little OCD.  Actually, letting the kids help me plant also takes away the neat little rows, as evidenced by the wobbly line of pea sprouts here:PNW: March 2014 - Page 4 Pea_sp10

Everyone enjoy the first day of spring!  PNW: March 2014 - Page 4 274447 
gwennifer
gwennifer

Certified SFG Instructor

Female Posts : 1414

http://www.bluekeypm.com

Back to top Go down

Post  boffer 3/20/2014, 3:02 pm

gwennifer wrote: I think they are just colder, being exposed on all sides, so germination is taking longer...

...the planting chart I picked up at the local nursery indicates April as the ideal time for direct seeding broccoli so according to that any growth I get ahead of time is just a bonus...

Based on past experience, my TTs run 5-7° cooler than boxes on the ground.  For a couple years, I planted a covered TT identically to a traditional cold frame on the ground.  The veggies in the TT lagged behind  the cold frame veggies for several weeks.

IMO planting charts for cool crops in the PNW are as accurate as the 'days to harvest' listed on seed packages.  They're both WAG due to the variable weather we have.  You'll know the ideal time to plant 30 days after it's come and gone!
boffer
boffer

Male Posts : 7392

http://boffer.us/

Back to top Go down

Post  Goosegirl 3/20/2014, 6:39 pm

boffer wrote: You'll know the ideal time to plant 30 days after it's come and gone!

rofl Oh so true words for a gardener to live by!  rofl 

GG

Goosegirl
Goosegirl

Female Posts : 3435

Back to top Go down

Post  FamilyGardening 3/20/2014, 9:20 pm

PNW: March 2014 - Page 4 274447  PNW: March 2014 - Page 4 274447  PNW: March 2014 - Page 4 274447  PNW: March 2014 - Page 4 274447  PNW: March 2014 - Page 4 274447 

what a wonderful day of sunshine we had today!....it was a bit chilly in the shade, but there are no complaints in our family gardens today Smile

First mowing of the front yard and we were able to transplant some of our lettuce seedlings in our 4 tier SFG bed out front.....

PNW: March 2014 - Page 4 Dscf0814

our daughter transplanted one lonely sweet pea, and 3 great lakes lettuce in to her self watering container filled with MM...in the corner is green onions that over wintered.....

PNW: March 2014 - Page 4 Dscf0815

our sons self watering container filled with MM has carrots planted and transplanted sugar snap peas

PNW: March 2014 - Page 4 Dscf0816

our new SFG herb bed....still needs grids.....and planted

PNW: March 2014 - Page 4 Dscf0817

SFG bed #2 sugar snap peas in the back on the trellis and yellow & purple carrots under the top hats to keep the birds out!

PNW: March 2014 - Page 4 Dscf0818

SFG bed #1..... transplanted 4 sq's of lettuce and 4 sq's of spinach that includes a red spinach and direct sown 2 sq's of radish (watermelon & French breakfast) under top hats to keep from the birds

PNW: March 2014 - Page 4 Dscf0819

up on a shelf next to the house.....sugar daddy snap peas, that are just now coming up

PNW: March 2014 - Page 4 Dscf0820

happy gardening
rose....who has dirt under her fingernails  Razz
FamilyGardening
FamilyGardening

Back to top Go down

Post  Marc Iverson 3/20/2014, 11:20 pm

Gwennifer -- clever repurposing of those sticks. I may try that too.

Rose -- really love your four-tier box. Did your kids play any part in putting together their self-watering containers?

Went to class today. Very knowledgeable lady took up both morning and afternoon sessions discussing diseases and disease detection. The latter takes a good bit of trial and error and experience to get right, I'm sure. But everyone has to start somewhere.

One thing I found really interesting was the whole question-asking process. Particularly useful was her discussion of the uniformity of damage being a strong clue as to what caused it. Biotic (disease or animal-caused) vs. abiotic (not ... that last thing) were the first level of distinction to make, when possible.

Biotic damage tends to be non-uniform. Disease lands on a plant spontaneously. It may be blown by the wind, for instance, or dropped from a leaf onto a stem it is in contact with. It shows this randomness in where it appears and how it expands form the site of initial infection. Contrast with, say, herbicide damage. This will tend to hit plants all over the place, and even when it doesn't, to spread more uniformly throughout the plant. Uniformity of damage. An herbicide damaged leaf may have spots every couple of millimeters throughout the plant; a disease-infected plant may have leaves with no damage or discoloration and at the same time have leaves that do show damage. Those leaves with damage may have lots of it on one leaf but very little on another.

Biotic damage also tends to take place over time; you can generally watch a progression or see how one has happened. Lack of uniform effect.

I also like the phrase she used for a particular type of human-caused damage: "tractor blight." That's when you scrape or hit something with your tractor.

Anyway, we spent the whole day on it and it was very useful, but too much to memorize all at once. Unfortunately there were no hand-outs to help keep things fresh in the memory. But there were lots of very specific hints on the common local diseases of various plants and I took a lot of notes. And she covered fusarium and verticullium (sp?) wilt and downy mildew, and their manifestations, in great detail. Fusarium, she told us, was her favorite infectious agent(!).

Also, a lady I didn't know gave me two flats, maybe ten by 4 or 5 inches, of strawberries for free. She heard from some other lady who heard from some other guy (all of us in class) that I picked up some of the free strawberries given out last week, so she figured I liked strawberries and gave me some more. Now I have two plants from the first person and either two really big plants, or maybe more like four or six plants stuck together, from the other person. All for free. Nice!

Also picked up a four-pack of mezsclun (sp?) mix lettuces/greens from the head of the master gardener's association for a buck. The hot weather is in danger of making them bolt, so they decided to get rid of some of them while they still had any value to anybody. I have a shady yard, so will try them out in a container, maybe put row cover on them, and hope they don't bolt. Small space for all those lettuces, so I need to plant those (and the strawberries, over at my neighbor's more sunny garden) tomorrow. Definitely gotta go check on my other strawberries and onions planted last week, too.

A friend had all my seeds I need to plant with, so I want them back from him, too. He said his daughter took only a couple of packs, but I said the idea was that they could have some seeds, but not whole packs. I'm still wanting to plant a lot of that stuff! LOL, sheesh.

Oh yeah, still gotta get my three new mints in the ground. Two out of three of the older ones look to have made it through the winter too. Woohoo! Love that stuff. Now I have chocolate, apple, and peppermints.
Marc Iverson
Marc Iverson

Back to top Go down

Post  FamilyGardening 3/21/2014, 12:28 am

Marc once again thank you for sharing your class with us!!.....that's pretty nice of your class mate to bring in more strawberries!.....happy to hear some of your mint made it thru the winter too....our new baby chicks have been enjoying some of our daughters mint that we dehydrated last summer.....they also love our dried kale, spinach, Swiss chard, oregano and basil......we sprinkle a small amount in to their brooder and they scratch and peck all day long!

yes our children helped their dad to build both self watering containers....they also helped fill it with MM and each year they top it off with compost.....

this year both of our children have extra gardening space in our front yard Back to Eden growing area around each of their fruit trees....today they transplanted some flowers in their area....and our son has plans for a cherry tomato and a watermelon to be planted in his area.....our daughter hasn't decided just yet....

each year our children also pick what they want to plant.....and if its something new then they help me order it or pick it out at one of the big box stores or a local garden store....our son 2 years ago it was lemon cucumbers, last year our son wanted Dino kale....this year its Sorrel.....our daughter loves flowers so she tends to plant a lot of those.....last year she wanted lots of mints too....like you she love the stuff....so she planted some in a pot....an apple, chocolate and spearmint.....this year peppermint will be the new one for her to plant into a pot.....

happy gardening
rose
FamilyGardening
FamilyGardening

Back to top Go down

Post  Marc Iverson 3/22/2014, 1:34 am

That's a nice situation you have going with your kids. They can have some fun and learn some responsibility at the same time. The kind of responsibility that has a tangible pay-off they can relate to -- food!

Hope your daughter enjoys her new peppermint. I replanted mine out of some tiny containers today, and the scent was washing over me while I did it ... heaven to me! So fresh and clean smelling.

You dry a lot of stuff. That's definitely on my list of things to get into at some point. I'm pretty spent out for now, though. But it seems like such a wonderful thing to do.

Speaking of herbs, my oregano is doing great, and my chives, and my thyme is happy enough but not growing like gangbusters or anything. And I've got to look up when to plant my basil. It's hard to imagine having enough, because it takes so many leaves to make pesto or help fill out a caprese salad or even to slip into a red sauce as much as I like to.

And my elephant garlic continues to look so great. One of them looks like it's bulbing already.
Marc Iverson
Marc Iverson

Back to top Go down

Post  FamilyGardening 3/22/2014, 4:20 am

Thanks Marc  Very Happy 

our kids are great!....we have been teaching them a lot about gardening, and also giving them freedom in what they want to plant and such....If you notice our daughters lettuce she transplanted a bit to close.....I didn't say anything...its something she will see as they grow....plus who knows she could end up loosing 1 or 2 and that would leave lots of room for a single lettuce plant....I admit, it was kind of hard letting them plant their flowers in their area where they wanted....the only thing I suggested was not to close to the fruit tree trunk because they could come in contact with some roots when they dug the hole to transplant the flowers..... Very Happy 

today was another sunny day in the gardens.....hubby was able to get the grids on to our new SFG herbs....cant wait to fill them!

took a peak at the transplants in the SFG box 1 and 2 and so far we haven't lost any to slugs!....did notice a lot of the slugo is gone  What a Face  not sure if a pack of slugs came thru and wipe it out...or the birds.....eek...

happy gardening
rose
FamilyGardening
FamilyGardening

Back to top Go down

Post  Marc Iverson 3/22/2014, 9:09 pm

Heheh! I guess missing sluggo is a good thing, no? Unless rain washed it away. Whenever I've sprinkled it out, it seems to disappear fast.

Went to greenhouse hours today. The plants are really taking off. There are three greenhouses and plenty of outdoor plants too, mostly perennials. It's an awful lot to get done. Got out in a little less than three hours, but your back feels it. The benches are low and too wide, so you have to do lots of stooping and squatting to get at the plants. And you can't just spray-n-pray; you have to measure each one with a moisture meter first. Didn't ask, but was simply spontaneously given the last Black Krim seeds from the packet we had been planting. Probably because I had said that I had heard they were terrific. So ... cool! But I have vastly more tomato seeds than any possible place to put them.

Marc Iverson
Marc Iverson

Back to top Go down

Post  FamilyGardening 3/23/2014, 1:06 am

LOL Marc, not sure if we just had a LOT of slugs that were hungry, or the birds got to them....either way the lettuce and spinach was not touched, and it wasn't the rain, we have been pretty dry the last few days.....

our family spent most of our sunny spring day cleaning the inside of the house!...im excited to have our kitchen table back for family meals  cheers should stay that way until harvesting and canning time  tongue 

the only gardening I did to day was add more potting soil to our tom's.....they are doing great under the lights!....peppers are looking good too and are almost to the point to be up potted.....the celery seedlings were moved out to the small green house....waiting to be transplanted into the garden....

tomorrow I hope we can sow some cilantro and a few other hardy herbs into the new SFG herb beds....

happy gardening
rose
FamilyGardening
FamilyGardening

Back to top Go down

Post  Marc Iverson 3/23/2014, 1:30 am

Does your cilantro take the heat well? I know they grow it as a matter of course in Mexico, but sometimes I read people saying it does best in cool weather, so I'm kinda confused. There are cool places in Mexico of course, but ... not most of 'em.
Marc Iverson
Marc Iverson

Back to top Go down

Post  FamilyGardening 3/23/2014, 8:30 am

Marc Iverson wrote:Does your cilantro take the heat well?  I know they grow it as a matter of course in Mexico, but sometimes I read people saying it does best in cool weather, so I'm kinda confused.  There are cool places in Mexico of course, but ... not most of 'em.

our Cilantro likes to bolt....it will last a bit longer in the shade  Very Happy we will be growing it in spring and in the fall......

happy gardening
rose
FamilyGardening
FamilyGardening

Back to top Go down

Post  FamilyGardening 3/23/2014, 11:26 pm

cheers another beautiful day in our family gardens!

Direct sown today in the new SFG herb bed:

dill, borage, flat parsley, cilantro, Nasturtium, Fennel, Curly parsley, Cutting celery, common chives and garlic chives.....package said March/April  What a Face 

our son direct sown some sorrel into his self watering container..... Very Happy 

the other herbs are doing well out in the green house waiting for the weather to warm up and we get past our frost date to be transplanted......so glad we bought a tiny green house.....it sure has help to get things out side......making more room inside for things like peppers and tomatoes.....this year it seems easier with our seedlings...not as much stress....Do you think maybe we have figured out gardening?  What a Face or at least seed starting  Razz 

happy gardening
rose
FamilyGardening
FamilyGardening

Back to top Go down

Post  Marc Iverson 3/24/2014, 1:27 am

Glad you're liking your greenhouse. Such a cool and helpful thing to have.

Nice herbs you're getting together there. I want to plant a bunch of borage too, both to eat it and to attract bees. And in one location, just for looks. I've never planted it before, but I love blue flowers and hope it's not a bad-looking plant.

Was looking through my seed packets today and found an unopened lemon basil packet. Forgot I had even bought it. That sounds pretty cool; gonna try it this year.

Planted I think five squares of sugar snap peas today, but wouldn't mind planting even more. When my neighbors plant peas, they don't seem too productive, so I guess planting them densely is maybe pretty necessary if you want much in the way of crops? I dunno; it's my first year of planting them, not counting the fall-planted ones that our winter cold snap finally killed off.

Also planted some spinach, Bloomsdale I think it was. That was very small and never took off when planted last fall, and same story as with last fall's peas -- winter kill. Try, try, and try again, as they say. I know for sure the Mel's Mix is good because they sprouted fine last year and started growing nicely.

Was going to plant some toy choi -- a kind of baby bok choi that can reach it's full 5-inch height in a month -- but the day got too busy. I'm only able to do a little gardening here and there lately, trying to fit it in around the other things in the day. I'd like a whole bed of the stuff, though. I had some in a Chinatown once that was so good I never forgot it. Soooo tender and juicy, with some kind of very light clear sauce that I couldn't and still can't pin down in my mind as to the ingredients or even how to describe the taste. Water strained through lightly caramelized onions? I dunno ...

Also wanting to get some swiss chard in. But ... nights have started dipping down into the freezing range for the past few days, so I hope I'm not jumping the gun. The seed packets say go go go, but I'm gambling.
Marc Iverson
Marc Iverson

Back to top Go down

Post  boffer 3/24/2014, 11:16 am

FamilyGardening wrote:cheers another beautiful day in our family gardens!...

I've been enjoying the sun too.  We better soak up all the sun  that we can today, because the forecast is not looking gardener friendly.   Sad 

The local news is saying that we're less than an inch away from the all-time wettest March on record. We just might break it this week.

PNW: March 2014 - Page 4 148110
boffer
boffer

Male Posts : 7392

http://boffer.us/

Back to top Go down

Post  Marc Iverson 3/24/2014, 2:39 pm

So dry here, this winter and last summer and now this spring. I would be okay with a little more rain!

We are getting down to freezing and below every so often still, though. Weird when the temps are also hitting 70.
Marc Iverson
Marc Iverson

Back to top Go down

Post  FamilyGardening 3/24/2014, 3:03 pm

boffer wrote:
FamilyGardening wrote:cheers another beautiful day in our family gardens!...

I've been enjoying the sun too.  We better soak up all the sun  that we can today, because the forecast is not looking gardener friendly.   Sad 

The local news is saying that we're less than an inch away from the all-time wettest March on record.  We just might break it this week.

PNW: March 2014 - Page 4 148110
 PNW: March 2014 - Page 4 950477    very sad
FamilyGardening
FamilyGardening

Back to top Go down

Post  gwennifer 3/26/2014, 12:50 pm

Well the weather forecasters sure got it right this time didn't they?  Beautiful seventy degree send-off on Monday before the cooler temps and rain came back.  My peas don't mind a bit.  And I had a broccoli sprout twenty days after planting it.   Laughing 

I finished my pillow project mini-makeover, and my remaining indoor projects aren't as fun.  Been trying to get up the courage to use the table saw for a cut I need to make to finish up a bookshelf project.  Maybe today is the day.  

I picked up a few goodies from Territorial Seed Company I'd like to share with my PNW peeps:  PNW: March 2014 - Page 4 Seeds10
Veggies for the summer garden, all appropriate for direct sowing after all danger of frost has passed. Just reply with which one you'd like and I'll PM you for your address.

Happy gardening!
gwennifer
gwennifer

Certified SFG Instructor

Female Posts : 1414

http://www.bluekeypm.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next