Square Foot Gardening Forum
[table bgcolor=#000000 height=275][tr][td]
Tomato Tuesday/Upper South region Toplef10Tomato Tuesday/Upper South region 1zd3ho10

Hello Guest!
Welcome to the official Square Foot Gardening Forum.
There's lots to learn here by reading as a guest. However, if you become a member (it's free, ad free and spam-free) you'll have access to our large vermiculite databases, our seed exchange spreadsheets, Mel's Mix calculator, and many more members' pictures in the Gallery. Enjoy.

Tomato Tuesday/Upper South region I22gcj10Tomato Tuesday/Upper South region 14dhcg10

[/td][/tr][/table]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[table bgcolor=#000000 height=275][tr][td]
Tomato Tuesday/Upper South region Toplef10Tomato Tuesday/Upper South region 1zd3ho10

Hello Guest!
Welcome to the official Square Foot Gardening Forum.
There's lots to learn here by reading as a guest. However, if you become a member (it's free, ad free and spam-free) you'll have access to our large vermiculite databases, our seed exchange spreadsheets, Mel's Mix calculator, and many more members' pictures in the Gallery. Enjoy.

Tomato Tuesday/Upper South region I22gcj10Tomato Tuesday/Upper South region 14dhcg10

[/td][/tr][/table]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Peat Pots and Peat Pellets
by GreenScienx_Sug Today at 5:50 am

» Joann's fabric bankruptcy
by has55 Yesterday at 9:13 pm

» Senseless Banter...
by OhioGardener Yesterday at 12:11 pm

» Fire Ring / Round Raised Bed Planter
by donnainzone5 Yesterday at 11:47 am

» Galvanized Fire Ring for Rhubarb Raised Beds?
by OhioGardener Yesterday at 10:34 am

» Happy St. Patrick's Day
by Scorpio Rising 3/17/2024, 5:54 pm

» Kiwi's SFG Adventure
by KiwiSFGnewbie 3/17/2024, 4:58 pm

» N & C Midwest: March and April 2024
by Scorpio Rising 3/16/2024, 12:16 pm

» Prefab compost question
by sanderson 3/14/2024, 11:40 pm

» New gardener from Santa Fe NM
by Turan 3/14/2024, 2:06 pm

» Compost bins: Open vs. closed
by OhioGardener 3/13/2024, 5:48 pm

» Heat Mat Temperature Test
by sanderson 3/13/2024, 1:31 am

» Bokashi
by OhioGardener 3/12/2024, 5:37 pm

» Happy Birthday!!
by Scorpio Rising 3/11/2024, 10:28 am

» What are you eating from your garden today?
by Scorpio Rising 3/10/2024, 8:38 pm

» Why I love Oregano in the garden.
by OhioGardener 3/10/2024, 8:16 am

» Comfrey
by OhioGardener 3/9/2024, 6:07 pm

» Sealing Barrels Flowers Struggling-Need Ideas
by Turan 3/9/2024, 3:09 pm

» Hello again from a slightly different part of Central PA!
by sanderson 3/9/2024, 1:46 pm

» Chicken manure compost
by Oopsiedaisy 3/8/2024, 7:56 pm

» Chinese Broccoli
by sanderson 3/7/2024, 10:28 pm

» Heat Mat Lifespan
by Scorpio Rising 3/7/2024, 9:33 am

» Now is The Time To Take Seed Inventory
by OhioGardener 3/6/2024, 4:36 pm

» Mark's first SFG
by sanderson 3/5/2024, 10:55 pm

» Greetings from a haggard mom
by sanderson 3/5/2024, 2:32 am

» Drip Irrigation question
by HDNoviceGardener_CA 3/4/2024, 9:50 pm

» Recommended store bought compost - Photos of composts
by sanderson 3/2/2024, 8:20 pm

» raised bed quanders
by OhioGardener 3/1/2024, 7:32 pm

» N&C Midwest January & February 2024
by OhioGardener 3/1/2024, 7:15 am

» Seeds 'n Such Leap Year Sale
by sanderson 2/29/2024, 1:42 pm

Google

Search SFG Forum

Tomato Tuesday/Upper South region

+24
rjeverett
dmj24
coachmack
PeonyLover
Too Tall Tomatoes
RoOsTeR
braim5
Goosegirl
AprilakaCCIL
Square Jo
Patty from Yorktown
BackyardBirdGardner
boffer
kjenkins82
acara
Furbalsmom
jazzymaddy
Lavender Debs
walshevak
Squat_Johnson
FarmerValerie
dixie
HPartin
pattipan
28 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Tomato Tuesday/Upper South region Empty Tomato Tuesday/Upper South region

Post  pattipan 5/17/2011, 2:45 am

Welcome to the first installment of Tomato Tuesday 2011!!

First off you are probably wondering what Tomato Tuesday is, right? It's simply a weekly report or update on how our tomatoes are progressing. I am going to start and I want you to join in and post your reports too. It doesn't have to be a long drawn out report (like this one!) and it is not required, but I think it wll be fun and informative to read about how other tomatoes in our region progress throughout the season. It's one of the thing we hold in common as a region.

Very easy guidelines for posting your Tomato Tuesday reports...

• Have fun with this!
  • Report only on Tuesday if at all possible.
  • Use this same thread to post your reports through the end of the season. In other words, don't start a new thread each Tuesday. That way it will be easy to find the next week. It will be one looooong thread by October I hope!
  • If I miss a Tuesday, feel free to go ahead give your Tomato Tuesday reports. Don't wait for me!
  • Other regional forums may start Tomato Tuesday as well, double-check that you are in the Upper South forum when you post your report.
  • Refer to first guideline.

Tomato Tuesday...Week 20/May 17, 2011
Did you know that tomatoes are the #1 home garden plant in the U.S and Canada?
In our region many of us are just getting our tomatoes in our SFG's and I am one of them! I only have half of mine planted in their allotted squares. My last frost date was May 15, but the temps turned cool again, so it's always a debate whether to go ahead and plant or let my tomato starts sit in their pots for a little longer.

I grow tomatoes with canning in mind, but we like to eat them too! I am growing four different kinds this year...

WV '63 (a.k.a. WV Centennial). An heirloom, very red & meaty, indeterminate (vining) all purpose tomato. It's a newer heirloom (c. 1963, surprise!). They were developed by WVU agriculture department to be resistant to late blight. You can read more about its lineage on WVU's website. I have been growing WV '63s for over 20 years, but it is only the last three I have started my own plants from seed. These tomatoes are excellent for canning and eating. They are a gorgeous tomato inside and out...and they taste divine! Here's a couple of pics from 2010...

Tomato Tuesday/Upper South region Wv63_211

Tomato Tuesday/Upper South region Wv63_210

More images of these 'maters in my User Gallery here in this forum, look for pattipan's gallery.

Oh yeah...I haven't gotten them in the garden yet, hopefully I can run out tomorrow between rain showers and get them in!

Opalka. An heirloom indeterminate paste tomato from Poland. Great sauce 'mater, since they are very meaty and have few seeds and they can get to be 5 to 7 inches long! They are funny looking though!

Tomato Tuesday/Upper South region 04opal10

Tomato Tuesday/Upper South region Opalka10

I planted the Opalkas today (8 of them). I started these from seed saved from last year.

Mountain Princess. An early red determinate (bush-type) tomato. I wanted to try an early tomato and I came upon this one and am really excited to try them this year. Mountain Princess originated in the Monongahela National Forest of WV -- my neck of the woods! I started these from seeds I ordered. They were planted on May 12. We added a new 2 x 8 box to grow these in the sunniest part of our yard.

Sweet 100 -- My favorite cherry tomato and very prolific. It's usually the first to ripen, so we always look forward to that! Planted three of these this year and they went in their squares today.

So that's my tomato run-down for this Tuesday, May 17, 2011. Not a very brief report this time, but it's a start anyway. Some Tuesdays will be shorter, I'm sure.

Now it's your turn Upper Southerners, join me this Tuesday and Tuesdays to come and tell what tomatoes are you growing and at what stage are they are at in your SFG. Inquiring gardeners want to know!

Your regional hostess,
pattipan
pattipan
pattipan

Female Posts : 808

https://squarefoot.forumotion.com/gallery/personal160.htm

Back to top Go down

Tomato Tuesday/Upper South region Empty Re: Tomato Tuesday/Upper South region

Post  HPartin 5/17/2011, 7:09 am

I have planted 4 amish paste; 2 brandywines, 2 German Johnsons, and 1 sweet 100. Except for the sweet 100, they are all heirlooms. I hope that when my snap peas finish up I plan to put in some hybrids as well. I would like to try a yellow one if I can find it.

All my tomatoes are doing pretty good. I suckered the top off of one of my amish pastes so I am waiting to see what happens to that one. My German Johnsons are smaller than the rest and just barely fit though the first square of the netting. The rest climb up through the second square.

Two brandywines and the sweet 100 have blossoms.

And that is my Tomato Tues. update. Smile
HPartin

Female Posts : 120

Back to top Go down

Post  dixie 5/17/2011, 8:13 am

I'm kinda on the border of upper and middle south, but wanted to comment on the Opalka tomato. It is a huge tomato and we also use it for a slicing tomato. Sometimes the seeds are hard to find and the ones I bought last year were not Opalkas, but a small to medium size tomato, very disappointing.
dixie
dixie

Female Posts : 814

http://www.dixiedazzle.net

Back to top Go down

Post  pattipan 5/17/2011, 11:46 am

dixie wrote:I'm kinda on the border of upper and middle south, but wanted to comment on the Opalka tomato. It is a huge tomato and we also use it for a slicing tomato. Sometimes the seeds are hard to find and the ones I bought last year were not Opalkas, but a small to medium size tomato, very disappointing.

Dixie,
I wish I would have known that! I saved enough Opalka seed and these WV'63's to start a nursery!

Also, reading your post reminded me that I totally forgot to start the seed for tomato seeds you sent me!! The envelope got wedged between all my other seed packets. Phooey. They'll still be good for next year, I'm sure.

pattipan
pattipan
pattipan

Back to top Go down

Post  FarmerValerie 5/17/2011, 1:15 pm

PP, go ahead and start a couple. Get started on a hoop house if you don't have one, or make some cover, set it out in July for a fall crop, I keep hearing many southerners do this, rather than expect fall tomatoes from their summer plants. I'm going to try a couple.

This is a great idea you had btw, I was late getting the Lower South one started and someone was kind enough to get the ball rolling for me!!! Guess it's pretty popular!
FarmerValerie
FarmerValerie

Female Posts : 1611

http://www.rocksinmygarden.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  pattipan 5/17/2011, 5:04 pm

FarmerValerie wrote:PP, go ahead and start a couple. Get started on a hoop house if you don't have one, or make some cover, set it out in July for a fall crop, I keep hearing many southerners do this, rather than expect fall tomatoes from their summer plants. I'm going to try a couple.

I might give it a go! Now where id I put those seeds...

pattipan
pattipan
pattipan

Back to top Go down

Post  Squat_Johnson 5/17/2011, 10:35 pm

Tomato Tuesday/Upper South region Tomato10

I built 3 new 4'x8' trellis frames this year. I have 48 plants in the ground total. Because they are concentrated, I'm using the plastic mulch to avoid fungal diseases. There is a soaker hose underneath.

I have ...
12 Brandywine
12 Jet Star
2 Husky Cherry
2 Juliet
3 Black Krim
3 Cherokee purple
5 Dixie's Sweet
5 Knob Hillbilly
4 Porterhouse

My plants seemed to stall this year because they were a bit long in their plastic pots. I was late putting them in the ground. Because of voles, I pulled the old beds, screened the soil, and rebuilt them with wire bottoms.

Last edited by Squat_Johnson on 5/17/2011, 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarity)
Squat_Johnson
Squat_Johnson

Male Posts : 440

Back to top Go down

Post  walshevak 5/18/2011, 5:08 am

Wow, those are some serious trellises.

Kay

A WEED IS A FLOWER GROWING IN THE WRONG PLACE
Elizabeth City, NC
Find more about Weather in Elizabeth City, NC
Click for weather forecast
walshevak

Certified SFG Instructor

Female Posts : 4374

Back to top Go down

Post  Lavender Debs 5/18/2011, 9:21 am

Sorry for imposing on a regional report that isn't mine but I have to say, Squat J's garden looks like my kind of playground. I thought I was looking at a home-made swing set for a minute.

Love it!
Lavender Debs
Lavender Debs

http://songs-of-coming-rain.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  jazzymaddy 5/19/2011, 10:56 am

Sorry to hijack your thread, but is there one of these for mid south? I can't seem to find it.

Thx
Tracy
jazzymaddy
jazzymaddy

Female Posts : 309

Back to top Go down

Post  Furbalsmom 5/19/2011, 2:01 pm

Jazzymaddy

New thread for Tomato Tuesday Middle South
Furbalsmom
Furbalsmom

Female Posts : 3141

Back to top Go down

Post  acara 5/19/2011, 2:47 pm

I suddenly feel very inadequate after viewing those trellis .... Tomato Tuesday/Upper South region 601593

Very nice work on building those
acara
acara

Male Posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Squat_Johnson 5/19/2011, 3:11 pm

Thanks for the compliments. I feel obliged to share the link to the instructions.

I added a second bar across the bottom, but otherwise here's where the idea came from...

http://www.vegetablegardener.com/item/3367/build-an-a-frame-tomato-trellis
Squat_Johnson
Squat_Johnson

Back to top Go down

Tomato Tuesday/Upper South region Empty Tomato Tuesday/Upper South -- Week 21

Post  pattipan 5/24/2011, 10:25 am

Tomato Tuesday/Upper South --Week 21

Yeah! I've got all my tomatoes in now!

I ended up planting 10 Mountain Princess, 8 Opalka, 12 WV '63, 3 Sweet 100. I was out taking pictures of the garden this morning, I'll post some pics later. I'm going to try and take photos every week. It will be my photo journal of tomatoes in the SFG.

The Mountain Princess tomatoes are looking so happy to be planted in their sunny box along the fence. Now to be patient for the first blooms...then for the tomatoes forming...then for the ripening...then EATING! Is this an exercise in patience or what???

pattipan
pattipan
pattipan

Back to top Go down

Post  pattipan 5/24/2011, 4:35 pm

Here's the photos of my tomato plants as of May 24, 2011.

I planted the indeterminate tomatoes semi-horizontal. Meaning that the root ball was centered deep in the square and the stem is buried at an angle toward the trellis. Hope that makes sense! I did this last year and it worked great. It makes it easier to work the plant the first time through the trellis. The plants look short, but that's because a lot of the stem is buried.

Mountain Princess. These are my early heirloom determinates. Those little pots along the back of the box are rooting strawberry runners. There's also four eggplant sharing the box and two empty squares. Probably will plant basil or flowers in those.

Tomato Tuesday/Upper South region 1mtnpr10

Tomato Tuesday/Upper South region 3mtnpr10

Opalka Paste. I discovered one BIG disadvantage to a 4 x 8 box, with the trellises up. I cannot reach two of the squares in the center back! So the trellis on that side is off until I see that my nasturtiums come up in those two squares.

Tomato Tuesday/Upper South region 4opalk10

WV '63. There are four more of these a nearby box not shown.

Tomato Tuesday/Upper South region 6wv63_10

Sweet 100. I planted three in two squares and they'll share a trellis with Dragon's Egg cucumbers. I had to buy a six-pack of them...gave three away and I just couldn't bear to throw one away! I may regret doing this. I'll have to keep up with removing suckers, I'm sure!

Tomato Tuesday/Upper South region 7sweet10

That's it for now...
pattipan
pattipan
pattipan

Back to top Go down

Post  kjenkins82 5/24/2011, 11:46 pm

I've got all my tomatoes outside now except for 3 Mortgage Lifters that I started from seed. I want to get them out, but it's been too windy/rainy to harden them off. After the crazy storms that rolled through tonight, I know it's just as well! I have my Cherokee Purple, Carbon, Yellow Pear, Sweet 100, Arkansas Traveler, and Better Boy tomatoes all in 7 gallon Smart Pots. The plan is to string them to a trellis but with all the bad weather I haven't installed the trellis yet and the plants are getting pretty big. It's on my to do list for this weekend for sure! I'll post some pics of the finished product next Tues. I also have 4 Romas and 2 Celebrity in buckets with cages. Both of these plus the Sweet 100 and Yellow Pear have lots of green tomatoes. Unfortunately C.P. and Carbon have had blossoms that dry out and drop off and no fruit forming yet. Not sure what is going on but the new blossoms and top growth look healthier so I have my fingers crossed. I'm also trying to propagate from branches I suckered today using rooting hormone--anyone had luck with this?

Happy tomato Tuesday everyone! Smile
kjenkins82

Back to top Go down

Post  pattipan 5/31/2011, 1:05 pm

Tomato Tuesday/Upper South --Week 22, May 31, 2011

It's 92 degrees today! That is unseasonably HOT for this time of year in West Virginia. The tomatoes love it, but I tend to wilt in this kind of heat.

I have tomato blossoms! Well, on my cherry tomatoes anyway, but it will soon be little sweet, juicy tomatoes, so I'm happy just thinking about it. Maybe I'll even get a couple before the lettuce bolts. There is definite growth on all the tomato plants and I'll take some pictures to share when the shade goes over the garden. My Mountain Princess bush tomatoes have shown the most growth and I can see the first buds forming, so they will be blooming soon too.

It really is amazing to watch the progress of the tomatoes weekly like this. Although I confess I am checking on them daily as well. Since there are no weeds to pull, that's what we SFG'ers tend to do -- growth monitoring and bug patrol!

So...how are your tomatoes growing today?
pattipan
pattipan
pattipan

Back to top Go down

Post  kjenkins82 5/31/2011, 10:20 pm

This weekend we put up 2 side by side trellises, each 6 feet long. I'm stringing my plants this year and have one done and one left to do when the plants get a wee bit bigger. I gave them a little extra space (5 plants on 6 feet) since they are in 7 gallon Smartpots which are pretty wide.

Tomato Tuesday/Upper South region Tomato10

Here's a close up of the yellow pear. It has 7 or 8 tomatoes on it but still totally green. Kind of hard to see the string because it's also green but you get the idea.

Tomato Tuesday/Upper South region Yellow10

The Sweet 100 has several green full size tomatoes too. Carbon has 3 cute tiny babies but nothing on the Cherokee Purple yet.

Tomato Tuesday/Upper South region Carbon10

I have some determinates in containers too which are pretty loaded with green tomatoes. The most impressive is a leftover Roma that I plunked in a half bucket of Mel's mix. It has 11 big tomatoes on it already and lots more blossoms! The ones in actual planters with twice as much MM have maybe half the tomatoes. Go figure. Overall I am pleased with the progress and anxiously awaiting the first hint of red. My money is on the Sweet 100 but we'll see! Very Happy
kjenkins82

Back to top Go down

Post  pattipan 6/2/2011, 2:20 am

Kjenkins, those Smart Pots and your trellises are so cool looking! And I'm sure they'll even look better with ripe tomatoes! I am just getting blossoms on my Sweet 100, so you'll be seeing red first, I'm sure. hungry

pattipan
pattipan
pattipan

Back to top Go down

Post  pattipan 6/2/2011, 2:27 am

Here's those pics as of June 1 of my tomatoes:

Sweet 100...
Tomato Tuesday/Upper South region Sweet110

Mountain Princess...
Tomato Tuesday/Upper South region Mtprin10

Opalka...
Tomato Tuesday/Upper South region Opalka13

WV '63...
Tomato Tuesday/Upper South region Wv63-010

~~~~~
pattipan
pattipan
pattipan

Back to top Go down

Post  pattipan 6/9/2011, 4:50 pm

Tomato Tuesday - Week 23

I wasn't home on Tuesday this week, but took these pics Wednesday evening...

What I thought I bought were Sweet 100's, but these are grape tomatoes! Maybe Juliets? As I recall, there were some of them in flats nearby. I am disappointed. Tomorrow I'm going to the greenhouse and see if they have some actual Sweet 100's.
Tomato Tuesday/Upper South region Wk23gr10

Tomato Tuesday/Upper South region Wk23gr11

Mountain Princess 'maters have really bushed out this week! It's going to get crowded in this box very soon. Lots and lots of buds -- oh ye!
Tomato Tuesday/Upper South region Wk23mt10

Opalkas. All the plants have buds now.
Tomato Tuesday/Upper South region Wk23op10

WV '63s are budding too. Soon will be tall enough to work through the first trellis spaces.
Tomato Tuesday/Upper South region Wk23wv10

I have been watering once a day. Both our rain barrels are empty. Sigh. Spotty rain showers possible today. 90 temps in early June are unusual for us, wonder what the rest of the summer will be like for the tomatoes? The Mtn. Princess tomatoes are an early type, 68 days. Let's see...I planted them on May 12 and the 68th day will be July 19. Maybe with this heat, I'll get a ripe one sooner?

pattipan
pattipan
pattipan

Back to top Go down

Post  Squat_Johnson 6/14/2011, 12:23 pm

My tallest tomato is a Dixie's Sweet. It is about 4' tall now (front row, second to the end). I am very happy with how everything is progressing. I have fruit on several plants now.
My goal when putting down this red plastic/mulch was to prevent fungal diseases. So far so good, but I found that when a Tobacco Worm feeds on your plants, there is an OBVIOUS trail of droppings. I was able to see them when they were only 1/2" long. I picked about 30 off on Saturday, and only a couple remained Sunday. I sprayed off the plastic, and Monday I couldn't find any droppings.
Tomato Tuesday/Upper South region Dsc03710
Squat_Johnson
Squat_Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post  pattipan 6/15/2011, 11:22 am

Squat_Johnson wrote:My tallest tomato is a Dixie's Sweet. It is about 4' tall now (front row, second to the end). I am very happy with how everything is progressing. I have fruit on several plants now.
My goal when putting down this red plastic/mulch was to prevent fungal diseases. So far so good, but I found that when a Tobacco Worm feeds on your plants, there is an OBVIOUS trail of droppings. I was able to see them when they were only 1/2" long. I picked about 30 off on Saturday, and only a couple remained Sunday. I sprayed off the plastic, and Monday I couldn't find any droppings.

Lookin' good! Your tomato box look so tidy compared to mine. Are you going to plant anything else in the box with those tomatoes?

I used the red plastic mulch under my eggplant. It is an excellent deterrent against flea beetles. I couldn't believe the difference! Now I am battling earwigs, which I think breed in the nice moist Mel's Mix.

pattipan
pattipan
pattipan

Back to top Go down

Post  pattipan 6/15/2011, 11:47 am

Tomato Tuesday - Week 24

I was out of town yesterday, so I am late for my tomato report again, but I took some photos early this morning.

Mountain Princess. Wow, these plants are getting bushy! The suckers branch out almost horizontal. I actually removed some of the lower ones so they wouldn't grow through the fence and open gate. They are covered in bloom and I have tied them to the stakes now.
Tomato Tuesday/Upper South region Wk24mt10

Opalkas. A hard & windy thunderstorm last Saturday knocked these and the WV '63s tomatoes over. Didn't break any of them, thank goodness. I loosely tied the plants to the trellis until they are tall enough to work through.
Tomato Tuesday/Upper South region Wk24op10

WV '63
Tomato Tuesday/Upper South region Wk24wv10

Mystery grape tomatoes. I couldn't find any Sweet 100's left at the greenhouse last week. Lesson learned, start your own from seed to be sure you're getting what you want. Oh well...as long as these grape tomatoes taste good, I can live with them.
Tomato Tuesday/Upper South region Wk24xg10

pattipan
pattipan
pattipan

Back to top Go down

Post  pattipan 6/21/2011, 11:50 am

Tomato Tuesday - Week 25

Mountain Princess. It would neat if I could do a time-release video of my tomatoes growth. The Mountain Princess would definitely win -- not in height, but in branching and blossoms.
Tomato Tuesday/Upper South region Wk25mt10

Last week it seemed like I was looking at blossoms, but today we have tomatoes!
Tomato Tuesday/Upper South region Wk25mt11

Opalka. These seem to have the slowest growth of all my tomatoes, but they all have two sets of blossoms now.
Tomato Tuesday/Upper South region Wk25op10

WV '63. My what big leaves you have! I know I trimmed off the lower leaves just last week. One thing I noticed about these WV '63s in this 2 x 8 box is that the lower 4 plants are much bigger than the upper 4. I worked in a little more compost around them, we'll see if it helps.
Tomato Tuesday/Upper South region Wk25wv10

Mystery grape tomatoes. You can't see them very well in this picture but there is about two dozen or more grape tomatoes on these plants. They will be ready soon!!!
Tomato Tuesday/Upper South region Wk25xg10

pattipan
pattipan
pattipan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next