Square Foot Gardening Forum
[table bgcolor=#000000 height=275][tr][td]
Error Message! Toplef10Error Message! 1zd3ho10

Hello Guest!
Welcome to the official Square Foot Gardening Forum.
There's lots to learn here by reading as a guest. However, if you become a member (it's free, ad free and spam-free) you'll have access to our large vermiculite databases, our seed exchange spreadsheets, Mel's Mix calculator, and many more members' pictures in the Gallery. Enjoy.

Error Message! I22gcj10Error Message! 14dhcg10

[/td][/tr][/table]
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 

 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Starbucks for coffee grounds!
by sanderson Yesterday at 10:49 pm

» Any Strange and Wonderful Visitors? Photos please!
by sanderson Yesterday at 9:31 pm

» N&C Midwest: May 2019
by OhioGardener Yesterday at 6:39 pm

» Brix tests for nutrition density
by OhioGardener Yesterday at 5:44 pm

» Fifth Year SFG in Canada
by trolleydriver Yesterday at 3:30 pm

» Birds of the Garden
by countrynaturals Yesterday at 10:47 am

» Wednesday Wisdom - SFG Foundation
by sanderson 5/22/2019, 10:45 pm

» CANADIAN REGION: What are you doing MAY 2019
by Kelejan 5/22/2019, 9:32 pm

» First garden in Alberta
by Scorpio Rising 5/22/2019, 9:20 pm

» Weeds in the compost
by ralitaco 5/22/2019, 9:19 pm

» Tomato Tuesday - 2018 & 2019
by countrynaturals 5/22/2019, 9:09 pm

» Seeds to rehome. Anyone want these?
by Scorpio Rising 5/22/2019, 9:03 pm

» What are you eating from your garden today?
by Scorpio Rising 5/22/2019, 9:00 pm

» California's Drought
by Kelejan 5/22/2019, 6:05 am

» Famous Gardening Quotes
by sanderson 5/22/2019, 1:19 am

» Microbes...you gotta see this one !!!
by has55 5/22/2019, 12:15 am

» The end of a old garden era
by Cajun Cappy 5/21/2019, 10:20 pm

» How's the Weather Where You're At?
by Cajun Cappy 5/21/2019, 10:16 pm

» World Square Foot Gardening Day July 21, 2019
by sanderson 5/21/2019, 2:36 pm

» has55's R & D Journey
by has55 5/21/2019, 11:47 am

» The SFG Journey-Johnson Su Bioreactor for composting, No turning
by has55 5/21/2019, 11:27 am

» SfG Journey:using freezer for SFG bed
by has55 5/21/2019, 11:20 am

» Sweet Potatoes
by countrynaturals 5/21/2019, 10:12 am

» Thinning sprouted plants
by countrynaturals 5/21/2019, 9:50 am

» New England, May, 2019
by Pikagirl 5/21/2019, 6:25 am

» Hello from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
by sanderson 5/21/2019, 1:20 am

» Butterfly Junction
by countrynaturals 5/20/2019, 10:27 pm

» Happy Birthday!!
by sanderson 5/20/2019, 2:49 am

» Catastrophe in my garden.
by Scorpio Rising 5/19/2019, 1:26 pm

» SFG Journey: Plant Health Pyramid
by has55 5/19/2019, 8:57 am

Google

Search SFG Forum

Error Message!

Go down

Error Message! Empty Error Message!

Post  countrynaturals on 12/6/2018, 4:05 pm

The stupid thing is back, but now I just go to old mail and click on a PM link. So, where does it come from?

Error Message! Xx10
countrynaturals
countrynaturals

Female Posts : 4140
Join date : 2016-04-12
Location : Redding, CA

View user profile http://countrynaturals.com

Back to top Go down

Error Message! Empty Re: Error Message!

Post  trolleydriver on 12/6/2018, 5:40 pm

CN, You are using the wrong URL.  squarefoot.creatingforum (as shown in that error box) is the old URL which has not worked for months.  Hence the error message "server IP address could not be found". This is what I was trying to find out when I asked in my earlier post.

The correct URL is as follows:

http://squarefoot.forumotion.com

____________________________

Ottawa, Canada
Find more about Weather in Ottawa, CA
Click for weather forecast
trolleydriver
trolleydriver

Forum Moderator

Male Posts : 4963
Join date : 2015-05-04
Age : 71
Location : Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Error Message! Empty Re: Error Message!

Post  sanderson on 12/7/2018, 2:01 am

CN, Hope you are able to hop on the Forum, now. Very Happy

____________________________

Find more about Weather in Fresno, CA
Click for weather forecast
sanderson
sanderson

Forum Moderator Certified SFG Teacher

Female Posts : 17805
Join date : 2013-04-21
Age : 70
Location : Fresno CA Zone 8-9

View user profile https://connect.xfinity.com/appsuite/#!!&app=io.ox/mail&

Back to top Go down

Error Message! Empty Re: Error Message!

Post  countrynaturals on 12/7/2018, 12:44 pm

@trolleydriver wrote:CN, You are using the wrong URL.  squarefoot.creatingforum (as shown in that error box) is the old URL which has not worked for months.  Hence the error message "server IP address could not be found". This is what I was trying to find out when I asked in my earlier post.

The correct URL is as follows:

http://squarefoot.forumotion.com

I can see that it's wrong, but where did it come from? I have never used anything but the normal login. Now that I realize what's going on, I can work around it, but at first I thought the site was down, since this stupid thing wasn't my doing. Grrr! Evil or Very Mad

I posted this as an alert in case it happens to someone else.
countrynaturals
countrynaturals

Female Posts : 4140
Join date : 2016-04-12
Location : Redding, CA

View user profile http://countrynaturals.com

Back to top Go down

Error Message! Empty Re: Error Message!

Post  trolleydriver on 12/7/2018, 1:22 pm

Happens to me sometimes when Google autofills the address field.

____________________________

Ottawa, Canada
Find more about Weather in Ottawa, CA
Click for weather forecast
trolleydriver
trolleydriver

Forum Moderator

Male Posts : 4963
Join date : 2015-05-04
Age : 71
Location : Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Error Message! Empty Re: Error Message!

Post  countrynaturals on 12/8/2018, 1:14 pm

@trolleydriver wrote:Happens to me sometimes when Google autofills the address field.

AHA! That explains it! Thx.
countrynaturals
countrynaturals

Female Posts : 4140
Join date : 2016-04-12
Location : Redding, CA

View user profile http://countrynaturals.com

Back to top Go down

Error Message! Empty Re: Error Message!

Post  countrynaturals on 12/28/2018, 1:08 pm

@countrynaturals wrote:
@trolleydriver wrote:Happens to me sometimes when Google autofills the address field.

AHA! That explains it! Thx.

Google Chrome lets me bookmark a page and put it on my tool bar. I did that years ago for this site. Even that link had the wrong address. Since I've never even heard of that other site, much less ever visited there, and since those tool bar links should be cast in stone -- not dynamic -- this situation must now go back to the "unsolved mysteries" bucket. Evil or Very Mad
countrynaturals
countrynaturals

Female Posts : 4140
Join date : 2016-04-12
Location : Redding, CA

View user profile http://countrynaturals.com

Back to top Go down

Error Message! Empty Re: Error Message!

Post  trolleydriver on 12/28/2018, 2:05 pm

CN .... If you bookmarked the address "years ago" it will be the wrong address.  Old bookmarks are no longer valid for this forum. The old address for this forum ceased to work months ago. This was a change made by the owners of Forumotion (where our forum is located) not by the admins of this forum. Please use "squarefoot.forumotion.com" and bookmark it.  Delete any old bookmarks for the forum. I do not think bookmarked links will change dynamically. Hope that helps.

____________________________

Ottawa, Canada
Find more about Weather in Ottawa, CA
Click for weather forecast
trolleydriver
trolleydriver

Forum Moderator

Male Posts : 4963
Join date : 2015-05-04
Age : 71
Location : Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Error Message! Empty Re: Error Message!

Post  sanderson on 12/28/2018, 2:58 pm

+1

____________________________

Find more about Weather in Fresno, CA
Click for weather forecast
sanderson
sanderson

Forum Moderator Certified SFG Teacher

Female Posts : 17805
Join date : 2013-04-21
Age : 70
Location : Fresno CA Zone 8-9

View user profile https://connect.xfinity.com/appsuite/#!!&app=io.ox/mail&

Back to top Go down

Error Message! Empty Re: Error Message!

Post  countrynaturals on 12/29/2018, 10:09 am

@trolleydriver wrote:CN .... If you bookmarked the address "years ago" it will be the wrong address.  Old bookmarks are no longer valid for this forum. The old address for this forum ceased to work months ago. This was a change made by the owners of Forumotion (where our forum is located) not by the admins of this forum. Please use "squarefoot.forumotion.com" and bookmark it.  Delete any old bookmarks for the forum. I do not think bookmarked links will change dynamically. Hope that helps.

So, they threw me out on purpose, huh? Well, they can't get rid of me that easily! Error Message! 671790
countrynaturals
countrynaturals

Female Posts : 4140
Join date : 2016-04-12
Location : Redding, CA

View user profile http://countrynaturals.com

Back to top Go down

Error Message! Empty Re: Error Message!

Post  trolleydriver on 12/29/2018, 10:11 am

@countrynaturals wrote:
@trolleydriver wrote:CN .... If you bookmarked the address "years ago" it will be the wrong address.  Old bookmarks are no longer valid for this forum. The old address for this forum ceased to work months ago. This was a change made by the owners of Forumotion (where our forum is located) not by the admins of this forum. Please use "squarefoot.forumotion.com" and bookmark it.  Delete any old bookmarks for the forum. I do not think bookmarked links will change dynamically. Hope that helps.

So, they threw me out on purpose, huh? Well, they can't get rid of me that easily! Error Message! 671790  

They threw us all out!  lol!

____________________________

Ottawa, Canada
Find more about Weather in Ottawa, CA
Click for weather forecast
trolleydriver
trolleydriver

Forum Moderator

Male Posts : 4963
Join date : 2015-05-04
Age : 71
Location : Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Error Message! Empty Re: Error Message!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum