Square Foot Gardening Forum
[table bgcolor=#000000 height=275][tr][td]
Pickling cucumber Trellis Toplef10Pickling cucumber Trellis 1zd3ho10

Hello Guest!
Welcome to the official Square Foot Gardening Forum.
There's lots to learn here by reading as a guest. However, if you become a member (it's free, ad free and spam-free) you'll have access to our large vermiculite databases, our seed exchange spreadsheets, Mel's Mix calculator, and many more members' pictures in the Gallery. Enjoy.

Pickling cucumber Trellis I22gcj10Pickling cucumber Trellis 14dhcg10

[/td][/tr][/table]
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 

 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Update on Marie's mom
by donnainzone5 Today at 11:59 am

» All I Want For Christmas....Holiday Garden Wish List!
by donnainzone5 Today at 11:52 am

» Serrano Peppers
by countrynaturals Today at 11:36 am

» CANADIAN REGION:What are you doing October to December 2019
by Kelejan Today at 7:02 am

» Homemade Christmas
by countrynaturals Today at 12:22 am

» Grapefruit
by countrynaturals Yesterday at 6:25 pm

» Sanderson - On the Road
by countrynaturals Yesterday at 5:27 pm

» Container Gardening
by countrynaturals Yesterday at 10:08 am

» What are you eating from your garden today?
by countrynaturals Yesterday at 10:03 am

» Happy Birthday!!
by AtlantaMarie Yesterday at 7:25 am

» Potato Seeds, not Seed Potatoes
by Dan in Ct Yesterday at 6:20 am

» Hydrogen Peroxide
by has55 Yesterday at 3:50 am

» New England, December, 2019
by sanderson 12/7/2019, 5:07 pm

» Steam canning?
by sanderson 12/7/2019, 4:47 pm

» De Jours 18 Radish
by markqz 12/7/2019, 4:11 pm

» Gardening Life hack - fixing bucket handles
by sanderson 12/7/2019, 4:05 pm

» Is this the right place?
by sanderson 12/7/2019, 3:30 pm

» How's the Weather Where You're At?
by donnainzone5 12/7/2019, 12:47 pm

» ROOKIE TOPIC XVII Seed Starting Dates
by countrynaturals 12/7/2019, 12:15 am

» TD - A Journey Through Prostate Cancer
by Scorpio Rising 12/6/2019, 8:37 pm

» Senseless Banter...
by OhioGardener 12/6/2019, 1:23 pm

» Bee Balm
by countrynaturals 12/6/2019, 9:34 am

» Hi I’m new
by AtlantaMarie 12/6/2019, 6:47 am

» Friday Rookie Topic XIV: Potato Onions
by countrynaturals 12/5/2019, 8:03 pm

» Mid-South: December
by sanderson 12/5/2019, 2:30 pm

» Butterfly Junction
by countrynaturals 12/5/2019, 12:58 pm

» What are your best Greenhouse tips for a first timer?
by countrynaturals 12/5/2019, 10:54 am

» new member needs help
by Dan in Ct 12/5/2019, 9:56 am

» Brand new in SW Idaho
by AtlantaMarie 12/5/2019, 8:48 am

» What, no French Fries?
by Kelejan 12/5/2019, 6:19 am

Google

Search SFG Forum

Pickling cucumber Trellis

Go down

Pickling cucumber Trellis Empty Pickling cucumber Trellis

Post  philct on 5/15/2012, 6:29 pm

I planted 3 pickling cucumbers in a box and a half I had open. Now I have to figure out the besy way to trellis them... I have a ton of extra fence posts, maybe two of them with string in between??
philct
philct

Male Posts : 170
Join date : 2012-03-30
Location : Connecticut Zone 6A

Back to top Go down

Pickling cucumber Trellis Empty Re: Pickling cucumber Trellis

Post  mrwes40 on 5/15/2012, 7:14 pm

@philct wrote:I planted 3 pickling cucumbers in a box and a half I had open. Now I have to figure out the besy way to trellis them... I have a ton of extra fence posts, maybe two of them with string in between??

How about two fence posts with eye-hooks on the inside surface to tie on a nylon garden trellis?

Bill
mrwes40
mrwes40

Male Posts : 123
Join date : 2012-04-12
Location : Zone 6b (Central Connecticut)

Back to top Go down

Pickling cucumber Trellis Empty Re: Pickling cucumber Trellis

Post  philct on 5/15/2012, 7:18 pm

@mrwes40 wrote:
@philct wrote:I planted 3 pickling cucumbers in a box and a half I had open. Now I have to figure out the besy way to trellis them... I have a ton of extra fence posts, maybe two of them with string in between??

How about two fence posts with eye-hooks on the inside surface to tie on a nylon garden trellis?

Bill

Oooo good idea!!! I have extra nylon netting too
philct
philct

Male Posts : 170
Join date : 2012-03-30
Location : Connecticut Zone 6A

Back to top Go down

Pickling cucumber Trellis Empty Re: Pickling cucumber Trellis

Post  mrwes40 on 5/15/2012, 7:22 pm

@philct wrote:
@mrwes40 wrote:
@philct wrote:I planted 3 pickling cucumbers in a box and a half I had open. Now I have to figure out the besy way to trellis them... I have a ton of extra fence posts, maybe two of them with string in between??

How about two fence posts with eye-hooks on the inside surface to tie on a nylon garden trellis?

Bill

Oooo good idea!!! I have extra nylon netting too

Do you have anything for a top support? It'll probably sag a lot without some sort of top support to attach the netting to.
mrwes40
mrwes40

Male Posts : 123
Join date : 2012-04-12
Location : Zone 6b (Central Connecticut)

Back to top Go down

Pickling cucumber Trellis Empty Re: Pickling cucumber Trellis

Post  philct on 5/15/2012, 7:47 pm

@mrwes40 wrote:
@philct wrote:
@mrwes40 wrote:
@philct wrote:I planted 3 pickling cucumbers in a box and a half I had open. Now I have to figure out the besy way to trellis them... I have a ton of extra fence posts, maybe two of them with string in between??

How about two fence posts with eye-hooks on the inside surface to tie on a nylon garden trellis?

Bill

Oooo good idea!!! I have extra nylon netting too

Do you have anything for a top support? It'll probably sag a lot without some sort of top support to attach the netting to.

I don't... I can build another conduit trellis but it will block sun from my strawberry bed next to it I think..
philct
philct

Male Posts : 170
Join date : 2012-03-30
Location : Connecticut Zone 6A

Back to top Go down

Pickling cucumber Trellis Empty Re: Pickling cucumber Trellis

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum